Paradise Auto Brokers

(4.5) 2 Reviews

600 S Dixie Hwy E, Pompano Beach, FL 33060

Excellent

by from Ft Lauderdale |

I went there and the selection was so good it was hard to make a decision, 2 years later im still loving my car and their advise was on point! i got the car i needed and paid a reasonable price.

Great Car. Great Service

by from Tampa, FL |

I saw a 2007 Lexus RX 350 advertised on the cars.com website. I immediately got a call back from Paradise who gave me the info. I made the trip to Pompano from Tampa to see the car. I must admit that I was a little leary when I pulled up to the facility as it looked more like a repair shop than a dealership. However, I was quickly greeted by a sales guy Vinny. He was very nice an courteous. The car was what I was looking for but it had a few blemishes and repiars on the outside. We eventually did the deal and I had the car delivered to my home in Tampa. I was amazed when I got the car. It was beutifully detailed inside and out and the exterior repairs were done. It looked much better than the first time I saw it. Vinny was very good to deal with and did everything he comitted to doing. Overall is was a great experience. So far the car runs great and I am very happy with my purchase.