Audi Henderson

New 888-873-3519 New888-873-3519
Used 888-876-4619 Used888-876-4619
Service 877-416-0064 Service 877-416-0064

Family Owned/Quality Driven

5 Stars and they earned every one!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Jared was an amazing salesperson and the entire experience was seamless. I could not be happier and I highly recommend Audi Henderson to anyone.

Exceptional service and attention to detail

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This is third vehicle I have purchased/leased from Audi Henderson. Unfortunately I was involved in an accident which resulted in my A6 being totaled but knew I would be taken care of getting it replaced. My previous sales person had left to pursue another career but he help guide me with a replacement to work with to get a new vehicle. Jared Vanaken understood my situation and literally handled my needs professionally, personally and with a solid touch of class. We drove a few vehicles and reassured my commitment to Audi's safety and reliability. I took a few days to consider which vehicle best fit my needs and told Jared which one I wanted. Literally from that point forward he worked with finance to get me where I needed be financially. Although the incentives had changed there was clear communication and transperancy, which doesn't seem to be the norm in the car purchasing process anymore. Within 90 minutes the sale was complete. I appreciate all they did and will be a lifetime customer. Thanks to Jared, Seth and Paul for creating an exceptional customer experience.

Eric H

by from Henderson, nv |

Knowledgeable, Helpful, and Kind. First three things of many that I can think of regarding my sales rep JARED VANAKEN over @ audihenderson.. Sold me a new car at a great price and took his time to go over all the options, even answered all 1000 questions I had.

Great Service and place

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

Great experience and fast transactions. We were in and out for 2 hours and got a great deal on our new 2015 Q5. Jared VanAken helped us with our great deal and he's friendly and knowledgeable and got what we want. Audi Henderson and its staff are great. We went to the right place to get our first Audi!

Great buying experience

by from Cerritos Calfironia |

I worked with Jared on purchasing a Q7. He was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable about the Q7 Audi I was interested in. We were able to arrive at a reasonable final price within a relatively short period of time. The finance guy was very thorough, answered all of my questions and explained the paperwork in understandable terms. We had a number of follow up questions on the car and Jared and their tech guy did a great job in answering all of our questions. I would recommend Jared and Henderson Audi without qualification.

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have purchased 2 cars from Jared VanAken and the experience has been top notch. Jared has gone far beyond what I would have expected and would happily recommend Jared and Audi Henderson to anyone looking for a car in the Vegas area.

Jared Vanaken of Audi Henderson

by from Henderson, NV |

Jared Vanaken is a cool dude. I bought an A3 and in two hours we closed the deal. He gave me all the discounts possible and I didn't have to haggle. After the due bill was completed he delivered my car to my house.

Awesome!

by from Las Vegas |

I bought a CPO S4 from these guys and it was the best car buying experience of my life and I've bought a lot of cars! Great interest rate, great warranty and very friendly staff. Can't ask for more than that, I love this thing!

Forget it after they get your money

by from Henderson |

I purchased an 2014 Audi 7 with cash 3 months ago and everyone was very nice, but afterwards I can't get phone calls returned from the salesman and the lady responsible to get my title to me. I will probably not purchase another car from this store

Cars.com Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

When a sales representative finally called me back he was very professional and informative. However, it took him several business days to call me and the website where the car was advertised stated that I would hear promptly from the dealer. By the time I received a call I had almost forgotten about my request to receive a call. I could have very easily purchased a different vehicle from an owner or another dealership within the several business days that the dealership rep took to call me. The vehicle is priced high for the year model. I will not make the trip from Summerlin to Henderson for a test drive at this time.