Quirk Kia

(2.0) 3 Reviews

443 Quincy Ave, Braintree, MA 02184

stay away from Quirk Kia Braintree Ma.

by from Braintree Ma. |

Bought a 2013 Kia Sportage from Quirk. Several weeks later I notice the left front rotor showing signs of heavy wear. Looked at the other rotors and all of them showed wear. Car has 300 miles on it. Drove buy the dealership went to Kia Service Center. Form the moment my wife and I enter we were treated like dirt. The service rep Phillip refused to even look at the car. Make a appointment. So we did 7:30 am appointment. Drove up got out to talk with Phillip the same treatment. Several minutes later he came back and said He couldn't see a problem. I was amazed. By the way this is the 3rd car I bought or leased with Quirk. Ford F 150 bought, a Nissan Altima leased. No problems. But I didn't experienced any problem with those cars. never had my cars serviced at Quirk. Needless to say they had the car for less the 90 minutes when he called. I just got home and don't live close to Quirk Kia when Phillip called and restated that the service tech said he didn't find a problem. Then Phillip tells me Kia doesn't cover pads or rotors. I could understand that statement if the car had thousands of miles on it but it didn't my best advice stay away

Quirk Kia responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Iżm sorry your experience was less than satisfactory. Are your brake pads also worn? Or just the rotors? If you want to have your rotors and pads replaced we are running a special. You can print the coupon from here: http://www.quirkkia.com/specials/service/Massachusetts-Kia-Service-Coupons-and-offers.htm Brake lining wear is substantially increased by environmental conditions such as exposure to road salt or due to regular driving in stop and go rush hour traffic. The more wear factors which are present, the more rapid the wear; decreasing the life of your pads and rotors. Resulting repairs and replacements of linings are not covered by your warranty. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the service manager, Richard Pearson at rpearson@quirkcars.com or 781-917-1293

Dishonest

by from Boston, MA |

This dealer is extremely dishonest. They tried to trick me into buying a car that had 45,000 miles on it, when the car I had asked to test drive only had 10,000. They were extremely patronizing, unreasonable, and dishonest. Beware.

Shopping for a new car

by from Buzzards Bay, MA |

The salesman was very nice and took his time helping us find a new car. We actually spent a few hours there but they couldn't work out a good deal for us. Everyone was so pleasant.