Bob Brady Auto Mall

Used 888-732-2590
Service 877-263-4793

New car experience

by from Olney, Il. |

Experienced, knowledgable staff who treat you like they really want your business. Salesman Joe Wenskunas answered all of our questions politely without being pushy and took his time to show us all of the features of the vehicle we were interested in. We were very impressed by the staff, Mike and Dan, who helped in the buying process. Thanks guys for making us feel valued!

Great Service

by from champaign,il |

Bob bradys is the best Carrie Carter is great i have been telling all my friends to go there.Carrie goes out of her way to make you feel at home i was very impressed.

New Car Purchase

by from McNabb, IL |

I had a great time buying my new Jeep, Thank You Sara Moody.

Buying a car

by from Pana il |

Bought a car from Danny Stansbury, friendliest people and he was an excellent salesperson. He made my experience quick and painless half a day if not less. By far the best car buying experience I've ever had thanks Danny!

Awsome sales associate. Danny Stanberry

by from Decatur |

This was the 2nd car that I have purchased from Bob Brady. My sales associate for both cars was Danny Stanberry. If I needed a 3rd car, he would be the person that I would go see. I have purchased numerous cars from several different dealerships. By far, Danny has given me the best buying experience.

Awesome sales associate. Danny Stanberry

by from Decatur |

This was my second car purchase from Bob Brady. My sales associate for both sales was Danny Stanberry. If I needed a 3rd car, he would be the person I would buy it from. I have purchased numerous cars from several Decatur dealers. Danny by far has given me the best sales experience out of all of them. Highly recommended.

Dealer review

by from Rantoul Illinois |

KAyla was our dealer represtative. She was so polite and very knowledgeable. She made us feel like we were the most impoprtant people. My daughter will be buying a car within the next year. She will be buying from Bob Brady and will use Kayla.

Friendly, Excellent Customer Services

by from Cahokia, IL |

I was really satisfied by the customer service Sara Moody presented. She was really friendly and helpful. I have never seen anyone more dedicated than Sara, she did everything to meet my needs. Bob Brady is the first dealership I ever been to that is more than willing to help each and everyone of their customers.

Very friendly staff

by from Carbondale, IL |

Chantell Hilton was the lady that I dealt with and she was very friendly and helpful through the whole process

Sale person Heather

by from Danville, Il |

Yes Heather helped me out in a very personal event that happened in my life. Heather went beyond the call of duty in her employment at Bob Brady. I always go back to Bob Brady to trade or purchase a new auto. They give you the best trade in price of anyone else in the state of Il. I will recommend bob Brady to anyone. And I give Heather a 10 + in her position. I will always drive the 90 miles down to Bob for anything I need, they are truthful they will work within you budget, and they are very friendly, and treat you like family

Great Experience

by from Lincoln, IL |

Jeremy did a fantastic job of getting me the car that I needed. He was able to open my eyes to more options and find the car that actually suited me best. I was able to get a newer car with great mileage and the team did a great job of getting me the financing I needed. I will be coming back in the future and will recommend Bob Brady and Jeremy to those looking to purchase a vehicle.