Uzdcarz Inc.

Uzdcarz Inc.

1080 SW 12th ave, Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Used 866-531-5862

We deliver more for less! No games or hassles just quality and value.Lower overhead means larger value to you

bad service!

by from ft lauderdale,fl |

I bought a 2001 VW Wagon from uzdcarz and I can't really say the car was represented properly. The car had a whole slew of half assed repairs and things that just did not work at all. The drivers side door lock did not work at all,so you can't even lock the door to secure your valued items within the vehicle. Although Joe is a very nice guy to work with ,he doesn't take care of any repairs he promises to make in any kind of timely fashion. After 2 1/2 weeks of waiting to get the repair taken care of, i'm still waiting. I consider myself to have a pretty good amount of patience but even mine has worn thin! Make sure anything that needs to be repaired on your vehicle is done prior to your purchase, or at least after leaving a deposit , but not before paying for the car completely. I'm sure if Joe is waiting for the rest of his money and repairs will be made quickly. I would recommend Joe , but he needs to do better on delivering what he promises.

September 8, 2014

I'm quite sorry that the repairs (discussed after we consummated the sale) were not done in a timely fashion, I depend upon vendors schedules , fortunately they were taken care of before you needed to leave town. I am a person of my word and did do exactly as discussed with a very clear conscience. I do the best I can , sorry if it was not to your schedule .

Wow, wow. Wow!

by from Birmingham, AL |

I got a 1997 Red Toyota Tercel CE for only $2400 with 98k miles on it plus the doc fee. That's a good price for this car, but the car is special. Way above average. Came with a body kit, alarm, remote start, and a seemingly new paint job you could not really tell from the pictures. I've got a 2013 Silver rental Nissan Altima S in my garage right now next to it and we all swear the finish on the Tercel looks better. Joe e-mailed me all of the paperwork and I completed and e-mailed back in less than an hour. I did a wire transfer and got him his payment very quickly, as we were working on a same-day sale and transport out of state. That didn't work out because of the shipper, but they came and got it the next morning - Joe was ready - he did his part. He kept me informed throughout the process and was very forthright about what he knew and didn't know about the vehicle. It's like his ad says, no fuss, no muss, no bait and switch, no hassle. We're so happy. I was looking for one of the Hawk Tercels - White, Black, or Red - but searched the entire country, all of craigslist, ebay. cars.com, autotrader.com - and when I came across this listing I stopped in my tracks. I routinely go across country for cars. My last one came from Vancouver, WA, and I'm in Birmingham, AL. Distance is no option. Not only was this by far and away the best-looking car, this was the best DEAL. I e-mailed Joe (and he replied that night!) to make sure he still had it and find out more, and called him the next morning to buy it. That's about all there is to tell. I think it's the easiest and most pleasurable experience I have ever had buying a car, and I think I've bought about 30 in my lifetime. Call Joe. Just look at the website and look at the prices and the mileage and condition. I think he's on to something - turn over that inventory and make your margin quickly and don't jerk people around. I went to Business School and have a degree in Economics, so this is all common sense stuff to me, just good customer service and savvy - but I've never met a car dealer before who 'got' that. I guess I have to look here before I buy another one! Just reviewing the inventory I see lot's of things that would be perfect for other people - gotta make some more money!

December 19, 2013

It was my pleasure, I hope this great little car gives you years of service. I actually enjoyed the efficiency and ease of handling this deal for you, I wish I could help more customers whom actually appreciated honesty,integrity and value all in one!Please feel free to call or email anytime. Thank you for your business Jim .

The Best "Uzd" Car Place in Town!!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

UzdCarz Inc. is by far the best car lot I've used in ALL of south Florida. 6 months ago I purchased a century Buick from Joe at Uzdcarz Inc and I couldn't be more happy. First and for most the car was in excellent condition. It was purchased from the original owner who took very good car of her car, there was no visible scratches or dings on the outside of the car and the interior was immaculate not to mention the car ran great and had the low mileage! Joe's prices are always right were they should be or less and he doesn't charge any crazy dealer fees that I've seen at other lots. He worked out a payment plan for me that fit into my budget with various options on when I could make my payments. Joe always kept an open line of communication with me and If i needed to talk to him about anything he was always one phone call away. I think what makes this lots so unique is Joe is willing to work with you no matter what your situation is. He will find a convenient and affordable payment plan that works within your budget. There is no "used car Salesman" pitch with Joe either hes an honest hardworking guy who wants to give you the best deal possible. I would highly recommend this dealership to any family member or friend. In fact i would hope they wouldn't waste there time with anyone else.

Very satisfied customer

by from Fort Lauderdale |

This was the third time I've bought a car from Uzdcarz and each time has been a pleasure. They have a great selection of cars, great pricing and don't give you the nonsense that typical salesmen do. I recommend Uzdcarz to anyone looking to buy a used car!

Fast grea service, straight to the point. In & Out

by from Lauderhill, FL |

Uzdcarz is a very friendly hidden gem for used cars. I came across them a couple of years ago when I was in a hard spot and he worked with me, and ever since then no one else can compare. Whether its a high end car or a local commuter you can find it here. I would refer anyone to this dealership hands down the best dealership I've dealt with.

Great place for a used car!!!

by from pompano beach florida |

Great guy, makes buying a used car fast an easy... doesn't lie just to make a sale has a great amount of cars to choose from.

September 10, 2013

Thank you Brandon, I hope you enjoy your Civic .