Cox & Co. Motorcars

Used 866-518-5071 Used 866-518-5071

European Luxury Direct

Great deal

by from Broomfield CO |

I was looking for an E350 in a specific color combo with the Premium Packages 1 & 2. I found Cox & Co Motorcars on Cars.com. I was impressed by the Cox website and how many Mercedes they had and how they were mostly low mileage and seemed to be clean and were priced right. Cox had the exact vehicle I was looking for and it had a clean Carfax and only 11k miles. I found mostly positive reviews on this company and an A+ Nashville BBB rating. I could find no complaints on this company from either the State nor the City. I called and spoke with the owner, Mark, and found him to be professional, friendly, and very knowledgable. He took all the time I needed to be comfortable with the car, price, warranty and purchase process. I sent him an overnight check to hold the car until I could finance it. I originally planned on flying to Nashville to pick the car up...Mark said he would pick me up at the airport...but later decided to have it shipped. It was shipped on Saturday morning and was in Colorado on Monday afternoon...wow! The vehicle was 100% as advertised...extremely clean and low mileage. However, the car did have only one FOB. Mark said that Mercedes Financial would replace it as part of the original lease, and if they didn't, he would. I must admit, I was a little concerned about buying a car, sight unseen, on the Internet. As I spoke with Mark and his associate, Brandon, I became convinced they were the real deal. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and plan on looking for a replacement here when my BMW comes off lease.

No pressure sales

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

My wife and I visited Cox Motor Company on May 20, 2015, we were impressed with the many fine automobiles they had available for sale. There is absolutely NO sales pressure and they don't even ask for a name or phone number. In fact I don't think they even care if you buy a car from them, overall we had a positive experience. James

by from Broomfield, CO |

This is a follow up on my review of March 25, 2015. My car had only one FOB when it arrived. Mark told me that Mercedes Financial would replace it and if they didn't he would. After receiving the car my wife and I went on a trip to Oahu and I kinda of forgot about the key. Mark sent me an email and said he hasn't received the key from Mercedes Financial so he would purchase the key and asked me to go to a Mercedes dealer and he would pay them over the phone. When we got home, I took the car in and Mark paid for it as he said he would. I am 69 years old and purchased my first car the day I turned 16. Since then, I have owed many, many cars and dealt with many dealers new and used. I have never encountered a dealer as conscientious, honest and competent as Mark Cox, owner of Cox & Co. Motorcars. When was the last time you had a used car dealer contact you weeks after completion of the sale to say he was going to buy you a new FOB...by the way this car has "keyless go" so it was very expensive...like $450 expensive. Outstanding dealership!

Wonderful people to work with

by from Lansing, Michigan |

I live in Michigan and never dreamed I would be buying a car online in another state. But I have family in Nashville who went to see the car in question. They said it was exactly as described. I can't say enough nice things about Brandon at Cox & Co. We communicated on the phone, through email, and by text. Anytime I had a question it was promptly answered. They even found affordable transportation to have the car delivered to my door the day after it was picked up. It is what I wanted and more. I recommend them highly and will use them again.

The car was amazing ,Highly Reccommend

by from North Providence RI |

The car was better then expected, looked better then a new car, excellent experience, Highly recommend Dealings with Cox

I will NEVER buy a car anyplace else.

by from Louisville, KY |

After searching for a very specific car, 2011 BMW 328i hard top convertible, I found Cox and Company in Nashville (I live in Louisville) After back and forth between the Dealership in Lexington, KY, I realized that the price they were offering was almost $10k OVER Cox and Company, for a car with higher miles! We drove to Nashville and boy am I glad I did. Don't let the exterior fool you, once you walk in, the waiting area is lovely, but the selection in the back is AMAZING. I even waffled on what car I wanted, after obsessing about the 328i for so long! The (VERY FAIR) price was set upon my arrival. We drove the car, and it was even better than I had expected. Flawless in fact. Low miles, all the bells and whistles, some that were not even listed on the site. The 'sales staff' if you can even call them that, were beyond pleasant, and not even a hint of pushy. They allowed us to look around, drive the car, and we felt ZERO pressure. Once I decided to buy the car, the process took all of 45 minutes. No more sitting in a dealership for an entire day playing the 'lemmie ask the manager' game. Really. In and Out! A week after I bought the car, I took it through a car wash, and the paper temp tag fell apart. I was hysterical, as I thought I would miss some beautiful convertible driving weather...I called the guys and they overnighted me a tag, and I never missed a beat. THANKS AGAIN! And did I mention the car is BEAUTIFUL? It is stunning, was well maintained and it is exactly what I wanted. I really cannot say enough good things about this company, their product, and level of friendly professionalism. I cannot imagine ever parting with this car, however, should I ever decide to buy another, I will not hesitate to drive all the way down to Nashville again. I recommend that you do the same.

Excellent Experience - Traveled 250 Miles

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Truly exceptional experience with this dealership in March of 2013. As I was 250 miles away, and interested in an E350 that they had advertised, I negotiated via e-mail with the dealership, and we agreed upon a trade-in for my 525i (based solely on my description of the car). After driving there, my car was briefly looked-over, and a simple "We're good" completed the deal. Excellent price for trade-in, excellent price on the car I purchased, and the car was impeccably clean and detailed. Mark was professional and courteous throughout, and there were no hidden surprises. It was the literally the easiest and best auto buying experience of my life. The only downside of the deal was completeing a loan through SouthEast Financial Credit Union, who seemed very unprofessonal, and most of their employees seem disgruntled.

Outstanding !

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was on a tight timeline but knew what I wanted. Fairly new, high quality car, low miles, great price. More specifically 2011 BMW 328i hard top convertible in Black etc (and yes there was much more) I was so specific there were none in my local area so I went on line and found Cox & Co. Motors. I loved their buying philosophy; vehicles limited to 1 owner and coming out of lease were their specialty. They had a great inventory but better than that I got Brandon on the phone. He worked with me from 1st call until after the sale and I NEVER saw the car. I bought it sight unseen and it is exactly what I was looking for, exactly as advertised and it is 'stunning'. I'd love to walk their showroom someday but I live in Texas and they are in Tenn. Still I'd buy another car from them tomorrow (and will buy my next one there).

A CLASS ACT

by from Louisville, KY |

The best car buying experience ever.I looked at website and chose a car which wasn't in the show room yet.I was advise to wait for the time and day car was reaching dealership. I reached the showroom at 4 PM and was on my way to a diner in my new car , leaving behind my old car traded and trusted with my personal check. (BTW, I didn't care for the resaurent he recommended )

Disappointing

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

I was told the vehicle was already sold. But, it is still on your sight!? Either they are selective about who they sell to or just baiting the consumer. I'll go with the latter.

Cox & Co. Motorcars responded to this review

August 13, 2013

We apologize that your limited experience with our dealership was anything less than exceptional. Our inventory changes daily, and we try to daily update all advertising websites. The car you inquired about had just been recently sold, and while we understand your frustration in calling on a car that is no longer available, we hope you also understand our sincere business approach. We take tremendous pride in our cars and the way we do business, and we hope that you will consider our dealership again. Thank you. Mark Cox