Cox & Co. Motorcars

Used 866-518-5071

European Luxury Direct

A CLASS ACT

by from Louisville, KY |

The best car buying experience ever.I looked at website and chose a car which wasn't in the show room yet.I was advise to wait for the time and day car was reaching dealership. I reached the showroom at 4 PM and was on my way to a diner in my new car , leaving behind my old car traded and trusted with my personal check. (BTW, I didn't care for the resaurent he recommended )

Excellent Experience - Traveled 250 Miles

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Truly exceptional experience with this dealership in March of 2013. As I was 250 miles away, and interested in an E350 that they had advertised, I negotiated via e-mail with the dealership, and we agreed upon a trade-in for my 525i (based solely on my description of the car). After driving there, my car was briefly looked-over, and a simple "We're good" completed the deal. Excellent price for trade-in, excellent price on the car I purchased, and the car was impeccably clean and detailed. Mark was professional and courteous throughout, and there were no hidden surprises. It was the literally the easiest and best auto buying experience of my life. The only downside of the deal was completeing a loan through SouthEast Financial Credit Union, who seemed very unprofessonal, and most of their employees seem disgruntled.

Outstanding !

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was on a tight timeline but knew what I wanted. Fairly new, high quality car, low miles, great price. More specifically 2011 BMW 328i hard top convertible in Black etc (and yes there was much more) I was so specific there were none in my local area so I went on line and found Cox & Co. Motors. I loved their buying philosophy; vehicles limited to 1 owner and coming out of lease were their specialty. They had a great inventory but better than that I got Brandon on the phone. He worked with me from 1st call until after the sale and I NEVER saw the car. I bought it sight unseen and it is exactly what I was looking for, exactly as advertised and it is 'stunning'. I'd love to walk their showroom someday but I live in Texas and they are in Tenn. Still I'd buy another car from them tomorrow (and will buy my next one there).

Disappointing

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

I was told the vehicle was already sold. But, it is still on your sight!? Either they are selective about who they sell to or just baiting the consumer. I'll go with the latter.

Cox & Co. Motorcars responded to this review

August 13, 2013

We apologize that your limited experience with our dealership was anything less than exceptional. Our inventory changes daily, and we try to daily update all advertising websites. The car you inquired about had just been recently sold, and while we understand your frustration in calling on a car that is no longer available, we hope you also understand our sincere business approach. We take tremendous pride in our cars and the way we do business, and we hope that you will consider our dealership again. Thank you. Mark Cox

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

When I first pulled into the parking lot of Cox & Co Motorcars, I was a bit confused. The lot was in the middle of a residential neighborhood, and there were hardly any cars outside. After looking around for a bit, I stepped inside, and that is when the experience began. I was greeted by two gentlemen who ushered me into the showroom, and let me know that I could browse at me leisure! No pesky salesmen following me around, and no pressure. The vehicles that were in the showroom were of unbelieveable quality, and it was obvious that no shortcuts were taken here. After browsing, I was educated on where the cars came from, the process that they go through before entering the showroom, and the pricing structure. I was immediately hooked, and I knew where I would be purchasing my next car. About one month later, I came back to the dealership after recieving a call that the car that I was looking for had come in, and I am now the owner of a beautiful 2009 BMW 328i. I couldn't be happier with my post sale service, and the attention that I recieved before and during the purchase of my car. I truely felt as if I was the only customer that mattered to them. 5 Stars to Cox & Co. Motorcars, (Mark & Brandon), you have a customer for life.