My Car Auto Broker

(3.5) 4 Reviews

1117 8th St. Ste 400, Modesto, CA 95354

was a good experince

by from Turlock Ca |

I would recommend this dealer if you live in the Modesto Ca. aria.

Low Pressure, great buying experience.

by from San Andreas, CA |

Great place to buy a car. The staff is very low pressure and up front about what their process is. I would buy from them again.

Really?

by from Sacramento |

$600 non-refundable deposit to look at a car, are you kidding me?

Honda Accord EX-V6

by from Atwater, Ca |

I first saw the listing on-line. I immediately contacted the dealer and was given the hours of availability. Since the "working hours" and my practice hours slightly overlapped I asked for some slight accomodation. I needed to arrive approximately 10 minutes after their "closing time". They were very accomodating. We looked at the vehichle the very next day and had negotiated a fair and reasonable price within two days. The dealer agreed to do the repairs on the TCS light that had lit up during the initial test drive. The dealer also agreed to repair the cruise control. Upon further investigation, the dealer mechanic was not able to locate the problem for the failed cruise control mechanism, but the TCS light issue was resolved. The cruise control function was not repaired, but the dealer did replace her car stereo that was missing with a new CD/MP3/iphone adaptable car stereo with remote control!!! We decided to go ahead and purchase the car without the cruise control button fixed. Bad move, as we did not realize it was attached to the horn. We had not tested the horn and were not told that the horn did not work. Once we got the car home, that is when we realized the horn didn't work. And the very next day after we got the car home, the TCS light came back on. We had to waste time and gas taking the car back to the dealer. They did resolve the TCS issue (which was verified by my local Honda dealer) however, it took them a week to get me my car back. Overall, this dealer is a good dealer. The transaction was almost hassle free. But what can you expect for a used car that is almost a decade old. I would recommend the dealer to anyone interested in a good reliable used car from a local agency.