Don Ringler Autos

Service 866-983-9987

"We'll Do What It Takes"

Amazing Service and Selection

by from Temple, TX |

Have gone in twice to visit with Rob Cloud and cannot begin to give him enough credit. He worked hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted to be in. He made sure I had all the information about the vehicle and options. As long as I am stationed at Fort Hood I will come to see him for any of my car buying needs. HIGHLY recommended!

April 20, 2015

Thanks so much for visiting Don Ringler Chevrolet to shop for your vehicle! We also appreciate your review! We are always delighted to work hard for a soldier to find the right vehicle! I'm sure Rob will look forward to seeing you in the future!

Good Car and Good salesman!

by from Temple |

Today I buy a New RAV4 in this dealer's shop. Corey helped me a lot! He is really a nice salesman and also my Car is beautiful!

April 20, 2015

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that Corey was such a big help! We appreciate your business! We hope you're still enjoying your RAV4!

Body repair work

by from Temple texas |

After having my new traverse broken into and damaged . The dealership repaired my vehicle to new condition very fast and professional

April 20, 2015

We're so sorry that you vehicle was broken into!! We're glad that we could make the repairs as painless as possible though! Thanks so much for your review!

MY OPINION

by from COPPERAS COVE TEXAS |

I TRAVEL CROSS OUR GREAT NATION FOR WORK. AFTER PURCHASING MY NEW COKORADO I DROVE 1300NMILES LOVE MY NEW 2015 CHEVY COLORADO. GAS MILES IS GOOD, HANDLING IS AWESOME. THE SINGLE DISAPPOINTMENT IS THE SEATS. THE SEATS ARE VERY RIGID AND UNCOMFORTABLE FOR TRAVELING. HAD TO MAKE MORE UNNECESSARY STOPS JUST TO RELIEVE THE DISCOMFORT OF SITTING IN THE SEATS. I KNOW THE COLORADO IS SO NEW AND A GREAT RIDE AND WANTED SOMEONE TO KNOW ABOUT THE SEATS. SINCERELY PROUD NEW OWNER OF MY TRUCK, MARY G

January 24, 2015

We're glad that you're getting so much use out of your new Colorado! We're sorry to hear that you're not comfortable traveling in it! There maybe some seat covers out there that might be able to make you a bit more comfortable. Thank you for letting us know! We also appreciate the 5 star review!

Don Ringler

by from Killeen,TX |

Excellent service and repair. They have wonderful people working there. Mechanics are too notch.

January 24, 2015

Thanks so much for bringing your vehicle to Don Ringler Autos for service! We really appreciate your taking the time to review us.

Don Ringler Chevrolet

by from Belton, TX |

Friendly and acommodating staff. My service was completed quickly and I was on my way in no time. We have purchased a total of 5 vehicles from this dealership. Our daughter followed our recommedation to purchased her new car at Don Ringler, and when our grandson needed a new car, he also went to Don Ringler. Our family is very pleased with their dealership.

January 24, 2015

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We're glad you service was so pleasant. We really appreciate all the family you're sending our way!! We'll do our best to take care of them as well!

Car sells man/ Ashely good customer service

by from Temple Tx |

Bought a car from Ashley and he made the process very smooth I would recommend him to someone.

December 5, 2014

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad that Ashley made purchasing a new vehicle at Don Ringler Toyota so easy! We appreciate your business!

A.T. took great care of me and my family!

by from Temple, Tx |

I normally dread going to the dealership, but from the start A.T took us in and made us feel great! It was the best experience so far, and I'm letting all my family and friends know! Thanks! !

December 5, 2014

We're glad that Ashley could turn around your car buying experiences! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and let us know how we're doing!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Austin, TX |

We REALLY enjoyed our car buying experience at Don Ringler Toyota and would certainly do it again in the future. Lance Smith was very professional and upfront about any issues related with the car. Lance even delivered our car to our house - that was above and beyond what I expected and very much appreciated! The service was exceptional and it was just an overall great experience working with Lance and the rest of the team. Looking forward to doing business again the future! Thank you for such a positive car buying experience!

November 27, 2014

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad that your experience at Don Ringler Toyota was a good one! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions about your new vehicle.

Easiest buy ever!

by from Hubbard, TX |

I was impressed that the salesman who contacted me was not high pressure. He answered my questions and waited for me to contact him again. I took a test drive and we bought the vehicle that I found on cars.com.

November 22, 2014

Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate your business and are glad that James could help you get into your new Chevrolet Traverse! Please let us know if you have any questions about your new vehicle.

Happy Customers!

by from Belton, Texas |

Our salesman, Lance Smith, was very helpful in answering all our questions and selecting the right vehicle for our lifestyle.

November 22, 2014

Thanks so much for visiting Lance and Don Ringler Toyota! We appreciate your review and hope you're enjoying your new Tacoma!