Don Ringler Autos

Service 866-983-9987

"We'll Do What It Takes"

Great experience!

by from Temple TX |

Jason Holt helped me! Best salesman ever! So honest and reliable! He answered my questions at any time, even a random text message during my buying process! He's there when you need him and made the car buying process easy and accessible! I would highly recommend him at Don Ringler Chevrolet and Toyota!

July 10, 2015

We're pretty fond of Jason Holt as well! Thanks for the review!

They left my car dirty!

by from Temple, Tx |

I brought my 2007 C6 Corvette in for the belts making noise and a water leak on the passenger side cockpit. Phil was my manager and he great to work with. The fixing of the belts and tenisoner went fine, and the price was ok, since there was no hurry they took about a week to find the water leak. When picking up the car I leak tested it and the leak was still there. I brought it back and they kept it for about 10 days and again the price was ok and they discounted the amount paid for the first leak repair. The car was dirty after being in the shop for 10 days, so I had them wash it and I tipped the tech for it. Again I used a hose and car leaked worse than before, so back the car went. Again I told them no hurry so they kept it for about 12 days, working on it when they had time. When they found the leak this time the price was great! They charged me very little for the time they must have put it. When we picked up the car, it was filthy. They ran it through a car wash to help find the leak, but never dryed it off, so all the dirt just sat there. There was also sealent on the windshield from their hands which needed the chemical " goof off " to clean up. The wife asked me not to say anything since she wanted her car back and the price paid was very fair. They also gave her a pair of " Weathertech " floor mats which they had laying around which were for another type of vehicle, not for a Corvette, so they don't fit well, but she liked them. So we spent an hour washing, drying, cleaning the windows and waxing the car afterwards and today, July 7th, 2015 she went through a monster of a rain storm in west Texas, a storm worse than any carwash in terms of water flowing over your car, and the car did not leak! She was very happy and felt safe and secure with the repairs to the car. So, minus 1 star for giving us back a vehicle dirty with shop dust and hand prints with sealent on them. If the wife had not been embarresed for me to ask them to clean it up, I'm sure Phil would have seen to it right away. I'm very very happy that Steve and his repair guys were able to fix the water leak. I was almost finished owning a Chevy product. They saved the day.

July 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our service department. We're very glad that your Corvette was fixed properly and the leak is fixed. We are sorry though that it wasn't clean when it was returned to you. We will work on making a greater effort to be aware of the appearance of the vehicle after we are done with the mechanics. We appreciate your business and understanding. Thanks!

Don ringer service

by from belton, texas |

Don Ringler Chevrolet has poor service. They overcharged on repairs!

July 12, 2015

We're sorry you didn't have a good experience in our service department. Our Service Manager, Glenn Bainbridge, is looking into your repair order and will be contacting you.

Should have bought a Suburban...

by from Rosebud, TX |

Satisfied with sales process, should have gotten the Suburban I originally wanted. But Service Department Staff has been pleasant to work with and I have had no issues. I do look forward to continuing to develop a positive relationship with them. I like to feel at home with the people at my dealerships.

July 12, 2015

We are looking forward to developing a positive relationship with you as well! Thanks for the review. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If there's anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact your salesman or one of the sales managers. Thanks!

Great Place

by from Temple, TX |

I will not do business any place else. Service and sales staff are awesome.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty! We truly appreciate your business and your feedback.

Awesome People

by from Harker Heights, TX |

We bought a car here in 2012 and came back in 2015 for a trade. We love these guys!

June 15, 2015

Thanks for your return business and the awesome review!

Tint/rails

by from Killeen,TX |

Great service from start to finish. I love my new Silverado

June 15, 2015

We're so glad you love your new truck! Thanks so much for letting us know how your experience was. We'll try to keep up the good work!

Fantastic group of people!

by from Temple, TX |

I just had my first new car buying experience on Saturday 5/30. Samantha Evans and Matthew Parker went out of their way to make us feel welcome and help us with our needs for our new Malibu. Because of the efforts of these two fine individuals, my fiance and I WILL be return customers in the future!

June 15, 2015

Thanks so much for letting us know about your recent purchase experience! We're so glad that Samantha & Matthew were able to help you out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

good customer service

by from temple texas |

They are friendly and family oriented. Good customer service.

June 15, 2015

Thanks for your review! We're glad you had a good experience at our dealership! We really appreciate your purchase and hope we can give you just as good experiences in our Service Department!

Amazing Service and Selection

by from Temple, TX |

Have gone in twice to visit with Rob Cloud and cannot begin to give him enough credit. He worked hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted to be in. He made sure I had all the information about the vehicle and options. As long as I am stationed at Fort Hood I will come to see him for any of my car buying needs. HIGHLY recommended!

April 20, 2015

Thanks so much for visiting Don Ringler Chevrolet to shop for your vehicle! We also appreciate your review! We are always delighted to work hard for a soldier to find the right vehicle! I'm sure Rob will look forward to seeing you in the future!

Good Car and Good salesman!

by from Temple |

Today I buy a New RAV4 in this dealer's shop. Corey helped me a lot! He is really a nice salesman and also my Car is beautiful!

April 20, 2015

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that Corey was such a big help! We appreciate your business! We hope you're still enjoying your RAV4!