Don Ringler Autos

Service 866-983-9987 Service 866-983-9987

"We'll Do What It Takes"

Silverado 1500

by from Salado Tx |

I would recommend Don Ringler Chevrolet to all my friends and individuals looking for a great experience in new car/truck buying. My sales rep. Mr. Joshua Harris is Truly Exceptional, he is a professional. During the test drive and delivery Mr Harris covered all the features and how to operate the systems in the vehicle. I was very satisfied and felt comfortable with driving the Silverado High Country. The vehicle was clean and ready at delivery. I would shop Don Ringler Chevrolet for my next new car.

April 8, 2016

Thanks so much for the recommendation! We appreciate your business and your feed back about Josh. We look forward to helping you find your next new car!

Great Experience

by from Temple, Tx |

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The salesman listened to me and got me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted.

Proud new car owner

by from KILLEEN |

Super nice customer service. Paperwork didn't take long at all and knowledgeable on vehicles.

GREAT SERVICE

by from TEMPLE, TX |

Great service! The service could not have been better. Everyone involved was very professional.

April 30, 2016

We are so glad you had a positive experience at our dealership. We really appreciate the 5 stars! Thank you so much for your business.

Car buying experience for a Chevy Cruze

by from Temple, Texas |

An excellent dealership with a great salesperson who was very knowledgeable. They answered all my questions, had a great test drive, and the financial person got me a very low interest rate. I highly recommend this dealership.

April 30, 2016

We really appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for giving Don Ringler Chevrolet the opportunity to earn your business. We're glad you got all your questions answered and such a great rate. We look forward to seeing you at our New Owner Appreciation Event on May 5th, you could even win and iPad Mini!

Truck buying experience

by from Killeen tx |

The entire process went great from the appearance upon entry to the inside of the building. Everyone very courteous and professional. Billy did a great overal brief of the facilities, maintenance area. This was an awesome experience. In the event I buy another truck you all will be my first choice. Thanks for everything

April 30, 2016

Thanks so much for the great review. We are so glad you had such a great experience at our dealership and were treated with respect. We really do appreciate your business. Please do not hesitate to contact Billy if you have any questions with your new truck.

charles and margaret

by from Pendleton Tx |

Grace T. Deserves a thumbs up she is and was very professional and very knowledgeable. Everyone was courteous and helpful.

April 15, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review of your vehicle purchase experience. We are so glad that Gracie was such a huge help.

Buyer

by from Gatesville Tx |

This dealership is one of the best around, I have bought vehicle's here before and have alway's been great, the sale's man Jess Hoover was very good and answered our question's, and continue's to check on us to make sure everything is going well which so far everything is. Thank you again Randy and Angela Wells

April 15, 2016

Thanks so much for your outstanding review. Thank you for your loyalty!

Dream truck

by from Killeen, TX |

Great selection of vehicle's at this dealership and the facility is really nice. I worked with Neil and he is a top notch salesman that has a great personality and wants to do whatever it takes to get you in the vehicle you want, awesome experience !!

April 15, 2016

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation. We appreciate your business and are glad you gave us the chance to earn your business!

Don Ringler Chevrolet

by from Harker Heights ,Tx |

The salesmen and your staff were friendly and very professional. We had no problems what so ever and the played straight an honest with both me and my wife. I would have no problem in recommending your dealership to friends or family.

April 8, 2016

Thanks for your feed back. We treat our customers fairly so we can sell them a second (and third) vehicle!