Apple Remarketing

Used 866-471-0997 Used 866-471-0997

Selling Quality Lease Returns

Long Distance Purchase - Great Experience

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

Purchased Chevy Suburban from John, Donny and Rick. Never met them face-to-face, but they were excellent over the phone. Made my out-of-state purchase (from Alaska) very easy and painless. Vehicle was as described and amazingly clean. Friends can't believe the vehicle is 6 years old. Completely satisfied with the whole process and won't hesitate to work with them again.

1999 PLYMOUTH PROWLER

by from Mt. Juliet TN |

Awesome seller. Very good communication!!! It was a real pleasure working with Rick. Absolutely happy wirh the service and the car. I "HIGHLY" recommend Apple Remarketing to anyone looking far a great deal on a great vehicle. Thanks Rick. I really appreciate it!!! Chris H. Mt. Juliet, Tn

Small business, BIG Heart

by from Arlington, Texas |

The last time I was so excited about getting a new vehicle was when I got my first one and Jeff and Rick made me feel that all over again. The only thing I didn't have to walk 7 miles to get it. Jeff and Rick took care of me from the jump even staying late to finish my paperwork. They took the time to make sure everything was right before I left and Jeff took the extra time to find a extended warranty on the vehicle. Yes it's a small place but these guys are BIG in heart. How may dealership call you after to see how are you and the vehicle doing. Hey Rick her name is Roxanne

Excellent Experience!

by from Hearne, TX |

Great experience in the purchase of my first Honda Goldwing. Everyone was friendly and willing to do what it takes to make a memorable purchase experience and accomodate me as an out-of-town buyer and would recommend them to anyone who is considering a pre-owned motorcycle.

Great experience

by from Odessa, TX |

Rick was awesome to deal with. I was a little skeptical about driving the distance to buy from Apple because it seemed "too good to be true". After reading the reviews, I decided to make my purchase from Apple. We were not disappointed. Rick is very honest and professional and runs a very nice facility with awesome high end vehicles. We will definitely look to him for future purchases.

Excellent experience

by from Odessa, TX |

This was a great experience. I would highly recommend Apple Remarketing to anyone looking for a nice, high end vehicle. I was a little skeptical in the beginning because Rick made everything so easy. I thought there had to be a catch. After a 5 hour trip, upon arriving to his dealership, he was just as nice and professional in person as he had been over the phone. He did everything he said he would do and there was NO catch. Our transaction was exactly as he explained and handled very professionally. Again, I would highly recommend them to anyone. We will definitely be using them in our future vehicle purchases.

Great Experience

by from Tolar, Tx |

A great experience, very reputable dealer, great quality cars, will definately buy from again!!

Wonderful Experience

by from Allen, TX |

I have never had a more pleasant experience buying a car. The car was in immaculate condition and priced below those in my area. I was given an awesome trade value for my car. Rick had all the paperwork ready for me when I arrived and has been in touch with my since the sale to check on how I liked the car. I would highly recommend this dealership and will call them next time I am in the market for another car.

Long Distance...No Problem!

by from Nashville, TN |

We found the perfect car for our family at Apple Remarketing. Our only trouble was, we're in Nashville, TN and he's in Arlington, TX. After we were unsuccessful in trying to find a similar deal locally, we decided to call and see what the long distance buying process entailed. Turns out, it was much easier than we thought! Rick made us a great deal on our trade-in and the deal was done. Rick is very easy to talk to and does what he says he's going to do. I would not hesitate to buy from him again and when we are in the market to buy again, we will check with him first! Thanks again for everything, Rick. We love our new car!

Great experience, great guy, easy purchase

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I buy 4 or 5 cars a year. By far rick is the best person Ive dealt with in the car business. Cleanest vehicles in town. He's very picky about his inventory. No hassle, no lies, and it's all him. You don't have to deal w anyone else. Paperwork in 10 min.