Apple Remarketing

Used 866-309-8870

Selling Quality Lease Returns

Excellent Experience!

by from Hearne, TX |

Great experience in the purchase of my first Honda Goldwing. Everyone was friendly and willing to do what it takes to make a memorable purchase experience and accomodate me as an out-of-town buyer and would recommend them to anyone who is considering a pre-owned motorcycle.

Great experience

by from Odessa, TX |

Rick was awesome to deal with. I was a little skeptical about driving the distance to buy from Apple because it seemed "too good to be true". After reading the reviews, I decided to make my purchase from Apple. We were not disappointed. Rick is very honest and professional and runs a very nice facility with awesome high end vehicles. We will definitely look to him for future purchases.

Excellent experience

by from Odessa, TX |

This was a great experience. I would highly recommend Apple Remarketing to anyone looking for a nice, high end vehicle. I was a little skeptical in the beginning because Rick made everything so easy. I thought there had to be a catch. After a 5 hour trip, upon arriving to his dealership, he was just as nice and professional in person as he had been over the phone. He did everything he said he would do and there was NO catch. Our transaction was exactly as he explained and handled very professionally. Again, I would highly recommend them to anyone. We will definitely be using them in our future vehicle purchases.

Great Experience

by from Tolar, Tx |

A great experience, very reputable dealer, great quality cars, will definately buy from again!!

Wonderful Experience

by from Allen, TX |

I have never had a more pleasant experience buying a car. The car was in immaculate condition and priced below those in my area. I was given an awesome trade value for my car. Rick had all the paperwork ready for me when I arrived and has been in touch with my since the sale to check on how I liked the car. I would highly recommend this dealership and will call them next time I am in the market for another car.

Long Distance...No Problem!

by from Nashville, TN |

We found the perfect car for our family at Apple Remarketing. Our only trouble was, we're in Nashville, TN and he's in Arlington, TX. After we were unsuccessful in trying to find a similar deal locally, we decided to call and see what the long distance buying process entailed. Turns out, it was much easier than we thought! Rick made us a great deal on our trade-in and the deal was done. Rick is very easy to talk to and does what he says he's going to do. I would not hesitate to buy from him again and when we are in the market to buy again, we will check with him first! Thanks again for everything, Rick. We love our new car!

Great experience, great guy, easy purchase

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I buy 4 or 5 cars a year. By far rick is the best person Ive dealt with in the car business. Cleanest vehicles in town. He's very picky about his inventory. No hassle, no lies, and it's all him. You don't have to deal w anyone else. Paperwork in 10 min.

LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL

by from "CLOVIS NM |

Just traded for a nice lexus, rick is the best I'ev traded with in the last three dealer, HONEST, FAIR, and down to earth people person, his cars are clean well cared for autos, never ever was pushey, easy to talk about price, for both vehicles his and mine, mine now, was priced very fair and paid me a fair price for my old one, live 7/8 hrs away worth the trip,good good guy to do business with, would trade with him again, no problem

Great Dealership

by from Grapevine, TX |

I had a great experience dealing with Rick and his staff. The vehicle is great- it is just as described. I'd recommend Apple Remarketing and will consider them for my next car purchase.

PERFECT CAR!

by from Arlington, TX |

I bought a Lexus IS 250, low mileage, great conditions and still under manufacturer's warranty. They took care of everything for me. If you're looking for a luxury car at a reasonable price, this is the place to look. Rick is very professional and GREAT human being. He really takes care of his customers.

Great Service

by from Arlington, Texas |

My experience was great, from start to finish. I had been looking at thousands of Range Rover and found the perfect one at Apple Remarketing. I will purchase all my cars with Rick because he really cares about what he sells. Their prices are great! Wonderful experience really pleased.