Alexander Kia

Used 570-234-0009
Service 570-234-0009

Low Pressure Kia Purchase

by from Bloomsburg PA |

Very Satisfied with my recent new Kia purchase. There was no pressure and the Salesman was very helpful explaining about the car , service department , scheduled service, financing. Introduced to the Manager and Service Writer everyone was very friendly.

August 27, 2015

Thanks so much Bob, we appreciate you shopping with us. It's wonderful to hear how pleased you are with your new Kia. We wish you many miles of safe and happy travels!

great service, nice dealers

by from Jersey Shore, PA |

I bought a new Kia Soul and am very pleased with the car and the service. The dealership really worked with me.

August 5, 2015

Thanks for the great review of Blaise Alexander Kia, it was a pleasure working with you and getting you into a new Kia Soul. We hope you enjoy it for a long time to come so don't forget about the routine service and maintenance we offer. Simply give us a call when the time comes. Thanks again!

This is the only place to buy a vehicle !!!! +++++

by from Mountain top pa |

So we drove over an hour ( in the rain) to this dealership all the while thinking they were going to be like every other dealership. Well I hate to admit it but I was wrong !! From the young lady that I spoke to on phone to our salesman, not to mention the best finance manger I have ever met, We have never had such a great buying experience, we had a really bad experience at a local kia dealership but these guys turned that around and made us glad we took the hour drive to buy our new kia, sorry Wife's kia ( someday I will be able to sit in it) So if your looking to buy a new used or order a vehicle this is the only place to go I give them all the stars there is to give. Thanks guys. Diane and Bob Dauberr

July 15, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful write up of your recent visit to our dealership. We couldn't be more pleased to hear how much you loved working with us. We appreciate your recommendation and we hope to help you in the future with anything you should need. Thanks again!!

Great Dealer

by from Lewistown, PA |

Tom and Mike were both very helpful. With less than perfect credit due to Divorcing they were able to get me into a new Kia Sorento. They were more than fair with the trade in Value of my Suburban. I would highly recommend you stop by or give them a call if you shopping for a car.

June 2, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with Blaise Alexander Kia. Less than perfect credit is one area of our expertise and we appreciate you giving us a chance to help you. We hope you enjoy your new Kia Sorento for many miles of safe travels.

Awesome experience

by from Lock Haven, PA |

Had an awesome experience with Todd and Tom! Very friendly and helpful! They were able to get me what I wanted for my trade-in and get my payments to a reasonable amount. Loving my new Kia Soul! Will be returning when it's time for a new one!! Thanks, guys!!! :)

May 19, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate the kind thoughts. We're so glad you enjoyed working with us and that you found a great new car. We couldn't ask for a better customer to work with. Travel safe!!

Buying our Soul

by from Muncy, PA |

The staff is friendly and helpful. They always make us feel at home. The service that we receive is always outstanding. We have been dealing with Steve for twenty plus years and will continue to do so.

May 18, 2015

Thanks for leaving a wonderful review for Steve AND our dealership. It's a pleasure working with customers like you and we appreciate your loyalty. Thanks for coming in and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Great buying experience. It was very good

by from South Williamsport PA |

Very good service through the buying process. Dwayne Deska and Bob Houston were great and would recommend them and this dealer to anyone.

April 6, 2015

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review for Blaise Alexander Kia. We're so glad we could help get you into a great new vehicle. Thanks for mentioning Bob & Dwayne, we'll be sure to give them a pat on the back. Please come back anytime!

awesome staff!!!

by from Lewisburg PA |

Very impressed, with this dealership... Definitely will come back and recommend my friends here!! Ken & Bob rocked! They both are awesome! They both went above and beyond to help! They are such great people!

Met my financial goals

by from Williamsport, PA |

Overall the service was great. I test drove two cars and ended up with one that met my needs. Financially, they were willing to work with our prices to get us in the vehicle.

Great place.

by from Williamsport, PA |

Great place, very nice people. Worked out a deal with us for a new car. Walked out happy