Octane Auto Sales

Octane Auto Sales

6535 Seneca St, Elma, NY 14059

Used 888-232-2977

Specializing in serving the under $10,000 used automotive segment with premium pre owned vehicles.

Got my Windstar from them, and just got my Escape

by from Hamburg, NY |

Chris was awesome. Not the typical shady used car sales guy. He is just REAL. I got my windstar from Octane in 2008, and now I just got my 2005 Ford Escape with him, i can't beat the prices, it's always fun, and I will never go anywhere else for a vehicle under $10k. Chris is swamped with business, so sometimes he's pretty busy, but when you see the prices and how he handles people, you'll get why. I'd Never go anywhere else.

Dont waste your time!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Only gave 1 star because that was the lowest I could give. Two dif people told me a truck only had 100k miles and to come down and drive it. I show up and the guy grabs the keys and there are clearly 140k miles on it. Both lied to get me down there, waste of a 45 min drive for me. The ad also said like new and all the rockers and gait were toast. Total scammers, don't waste your time. The guy actually tried to turn it around on me and told me I must have heard both of them wrong on the phone. 4 recent complaints on BBB for reason. Stay away!!!!

Octane is great!

by from Geneseo,NY |

Had a great experience.Not pushy. Helpful.Polite. They were just perfect. Love our new car!!