Bob Lindsay Honda

900 W Pioneer Pkwy, Peoria, IL 61615

New 866-300-6418
Used 888-410-1550
Service 866-490-3350

"It's More Than A Car, It's A Honda"

Great Experience

by from Peoria, IL |

We recently bought our first Honda at Bob Lindsay Honda of Peoria. We were referred to Mike McAtee from a neighbor and are very thankful for the referral. Mike was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions and was not pushy when it came to dealing on our new CRV. he worked with us to come up with a trade that we were satisfied with. He gave us time alone to discuss what we need to. In waiting for someone to test drive our old cars we were greeted with smiles and comments from other employees and felt overall the dealership worked hard to be friendly and accommodating. We haven't had the need to bring our CRV in for service yet but can only hope the service is par with Mike's. Would strongly recommend him if looking for a new or used Honda

New Honda 2015 Fit

by from Peoria, IL |

We have purchased three cars from Matt and each time the experience remains the same ? quick, honest and within our budget. Matt is what a car salesman should be. He provides great customer service without trying to push the hard sale. He is truly interested in ensuring our long term happiness and comfort. Matt follows through after the sale to make sure everything is up to our standards and that we remain happy. There is no doubt that I will continue to purchase our vehicles through Matt and that I will continue to recommend Matt to my friends and family. Special thanks to Brian Bevill who handled our financing this time around. Brian was thorough with all of the choices offered but never once pressured us into taking option we were not interested in. Dealing with the wonderful people at Bob Lindsay has always been a great experience for our family. The staff are great at what they do, and most importantly, they stand by everything they sell. They are definitely the best out there!

Great experience

by from Bloomington, IL |

Just wanted to say that I have purchased 10 cars in my lifetime for myself and my children. I came in looking for a car for my daughter and this was by far the smoothest car buying experience I have ever had. Bo was gracious and easy to work with and the finance manager was also a pleasure. There were no pushy sales staff nor did I ever feel any pressure to buy something I was not interested in. Great experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Great salesman

by from Bloomington, Il |

We got a CRV and liked it so well we went back the next Saturday and bought a second one from our wonderful salesman Mike . He went over everything with us We would recommend him and this dealership again. If you want a car go to Bob Lindsey Honda and ask for Mike. Service was above and beyond.

Great Cars Great Dealer

by from Canton, IL |

We have purchased 5 cars from this dealer and have had a great experience. Andy is our salesman and is good at what he does. He was home sick the last time we purchased a car and was taken care of by another kind gentleman who still gave the credit to Andy. I appreciate a generous working environment. I have purchased 4 Odyssey Vans that have been a great vehicle for our family. We got the van that seats 8 and have had 8 in the car many times. We will be buying from here again.

Salesman/dealership

by from Peoria IL |

I purchased my 1st Honda a couple of weeks ago and my salesman was Mike McAtee. He was referred to me by my sister who has purchased vehicles from him in the in the past at this dealership and 1 in Bloomington IL. Mike was very attentive to my needs (what I was looking for in a used vehicle) and worked with the finance manager to get me the best deal they could. I have enjoyed my 2014 CRV and will refer friends to Mike and the dealership. Since I have only had my vehicle for a couple of weeks, I have not had to use their service department, but feel confident that when I do I will be treated well and SUV will be serviced as required.

New car

by from Dunlap, IL |

Great experience. Mike McAtee was extremely helpful and pleasant to work with. Would recommend him to others.

Great service,very clean and informative dealer

by from Princeville,Il |

Have not used service department yet. Buying experience very good Clark and Mike went above and beyond what we expected. As long as the Odyssey performs well, we will return.

excellent service!!

by from peoria |

I had a great experience with the bob Lindsey honda dealership. Clark was the sales man and he went above and beyond he needed to. my car was hit and he helped me out every step off the way From finding the right car for me with the right price to what my old car after being hit and fixed is actually worth when other dealers weren't too honest.

Salesperson

by from Bartonville, Illinois |

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot from Beau Beaumont. Beau,s exceptional service has lead me to be a loyal Honda owner for several years I have owned a Civic, Accord, CRV, Odyssey and now a Pilot. He has always been professional, forthright and has always gone above and beyond to make me a satisfied customer. Very thorough with his knowledge and excellence in product details, Never makes me feel rushed upon looking deciding and or with going over details and features upon closing and picking up of a new vehicle. I will always recommend him to anyone I know and I will always give him my business. He is truly a 100% asset to Bob Lindsey Honda. Keep up the good work Beau!

Wonderful Service

by from Quincy, IL |

I was searching on-line for a specific make and model, and I found one on-line at Bob Lindsay Honda. Chatted with Mike McAttee. Made the trip 150 miles to see the SUV. The dealership is clean and all the people are friendly. Mike rode along for the test drive and was very helpful. Found a problem, but they had it fixed. Bought the vehicle. A great buying experience all around. I highly recommend visiting Bob Lindsay Honda for your next car purchase. Ask for Mike.