Bob Lindsay Honda

900 W Pioneer Pkwy, Peoria, IL 61615

New 866-300-6418 New866-300-6418
Used 888-410-1550 Used888-410-1550
Service 866-490-3350 Service 866-490-3350

"It's More Than A Car, It's A Honda"

Great Experience

by from Peoria, IL |

We recently bought our first Honda at Bob Lindsay Honda of Peoria. We were referred to Mike McAtee from a neighbor and are very thankful for the referral. Mike was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions and was not pushy when it came to dealing on our new CRV. he worked with us to come up with a trade that we were satisfied with. He gave us time alone to discuss what we need to. In waiting for someone to test drive our old cars we were greeted with smiles and comments from other employees and felt overall the dealership worked hard to be friendly and accommodating. We haven't had the need to bring our CRV in for service yet but can only hope the service is par with Mike's. Would strongly recommend him if looking for a new or used Honda

Great Service

by from Peoria, IL |

I recently had a some great experiences dealing with the Bob Lindsay Honda Service Department. Frankly I feel like family every time I walk into the Service Department. Everyone is so friendly and professional and truly care about making sure costumer is taken care of and ultimately satisfied with any service work that is necessary. I would like to thank the following representatives for simply always doing a great job I truly appreciate each and every one of you: Brian Langley, Brenda Jones, Ben Ross, Jennifer Wright, Emmaly Garland, David Murphy and Brian Mendendorp. I absolutely love the Honda product and always feel like I am in good hands with the Service Department. Thank you! Eric Mollenhauer

Great experience

by from Peoria |

Great experience buying a car from Bob Lindsay Honda. Their staff is top notch and knows their product inside and out. Their price couldn't be beat by any other dealer in Illinois.

Great Dealership!

by from Peoria, IL |

I was so appreciative of our last car buying experience! It came to getting a new Honda after putting 203,000 miles on my 2003 Pilot. My wife had recently replaced her car with a Honda Fit earlier this summer and we dealt with Paul Schmidt who treated us well and did a great job helping her pick out the right car for her. I came in on Tuesday and it happened to be Paul's day off, so I dealt with Scott Schuster. Scott is a great guy, easy to talk with and knew a great deal about the 2015 CR-V. We have three Hondas in the family and appreciate the reliability of the brand. Thanks again Scott for helping us with a big purchase. Oh and the service department at Lindsay's is second to none, also. I am really enjoying my 2015 CR-V!

Ask For Scott Schuster (Sales)

by from Peoria, IL |

Buying my first car out of school. Had an '02 Civic and it did great so I was looking at a '15 coupe. I worked with Scott on it and he was phenomenal. Very knowledgeable and personable. He listened really well and never tried to push anything onto me. I ultimately bought a Jetta TDI from another place, but Scott was hands down the best person I worked with during my car-buying experience. I simply felt the Jetta was a better value for me at this time. However, I did have a family member looking for a new CRV and I directed her towards Scott and she bought a '15 from him. She also had the same great experience with him I did. I would (am) definitely keep recommending him.

Poor service attitude

by from Macomb, IL |

Very poor service attitude. When I talking with a person named BOW, I felt like talking with a creditor, like I owe him a lot of money. It is ridiculous, I don't know if other people who work there might be better, but I'll never go to that dealership again.

Satisfied Customer

by from Cambridge, IL |

I bought a 2015 Honda Civic EX-L on July 29th (2015). My sales consultant was Paul Schmidt. I just have to say, it was such a great experience! I went in very nervous because I had never bought a new car before, and my last used car buying experience was less than satisfactory. Paul walked me through the whole process, and didn't try to "take" me at all. He showed me every single number and where it was coming from. He was extremely friendly and made sure I was comfortable through the whole process. I absolutely love my new car, and I definitely recommend Paul Schmidt and Bob Lindsay Honda for anyone looking for a great car and a great buying experience.

New Honda 2015 Fit

by from Peoria, IL |

We have purchased three cars from Matt and each time the experience remains the same ? quick, honest and within our budget. Matt is what a car salesman should be. He provides great customer service without trying to push the hard sale. He is truly interested in ensuring our long term happiness and comfort. Matt follows through after the sale to make sure everything is up to our standards and that we remain happy. There is no doubt that I will continue to purchase our vehicles through Matt and that I will continue to recommend Matt to my friends and family. Special thanks to Brian Bevill who handled our financing this time around. Brian was thorough with all of the choices offered but never once pressured us into taking option we were not interested in. Dealing with the wonderful people at Bob Lindsay has always been a great experience for our family. The staff are great at what they do, and most importantly, they stand by everything they sell. They are definitely the best out there!

Great experience

by from Bloomington, IL |

Just wanted to say that I have purchased 10 cars in my lifetime for myself and my children. I came in looking for a car for my daughter and this was by far the smoothest car buying experience I have ever had. Bo was gracious and easy to work with and the finance manager was also a pleasure. There were no pushy sales staff nor did I ever feel any pressure to buy something I was not interested in. Great experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Great salesman

by from Bloomington, Il |

We got a CRV and liked it so well we went back the next Saturday and bought a second one from our wonderful salesman Mike . He went over everything with us We would recommend him and this dealership again. If you want a car go to Bob Lindsey Honda and ask for Mike. Service was above and beyond.