Bob Lindsay Honda

900 W Pioneer Pkwy, Peoria, IL 61615

New 866-300-6418
Used 888-410-1550
Service 866-490-3350

"It's More Than A Car, It's A Honda"

Good Experiences

by from Morton, IL |

I mainly go for service on my Honda, and unless you go on a Saturday when it's really busy, serivces are performed quickly. The entire facility is very clean and there are always about 3-4 vehicles on display in the showroom. The waiting room is located near the service department and has a TV and magazines.

Good salesman, average service dept.

by from Peoria, IL |

Thought I was buying a very reliable & dependable auto. Average at best. Do not expect much help service dept. They come off as rather arrogant & my expectations are too high. If you must get your Honda serviced, use a different dealer.

Good Experience

by from Peoria,Il. |

I just bought my first Honda. I've owned over 50 cars in 44 years and never a Honda. The 2015 Fit is a great "Fit" for my needs. Salesman Larry Cook was perfect for an old guy like myself. No pressure easy going and "Old School." Hope I never have a problem with the car but I think Larry will take care of me if I do. The only reason I gave a three on facility rating is they are not in new building yet.

Honest Service Personnel

by from Peoria, IL |

I am writing to compliment your dealership and especially your service staff for the their professionalism that went far beyond the ordinary. I would especially like to compliment the cashier and service manager. I came in extremely upset and frustrated and left feeling reassured that my CRV had been repaired. I appreciate the honesty of the staff.

Horrible Service Department

by from Dunlap, IL |

Horrible experience every time we go. We have a certified used Odyssey 2011. In the past 7 months we have had to take it into the dealership 7 times! It took them 2 times to fix a noisy door, 3 times to fix and over charge for a part under warranty, and 2 times for a broken warranty part. They even charged us for new brakes and then later said our brakes were not the problem. Absolutely awful experience with them and because of their service department my husband will never buy another Honda. Sad considering I had 2 Honda Accords before.

Wonderful man

by from Peoria, IL |

And I feel so terrible for not knowing his name. He was middle-aged and soft spoken and he truly was the best car salesman I have ever encountered. He was very honest and up front with me. Being young, he knew I didn't have a lot of credit, and he told me that applying for a car loan could ding my score so not to do it until I was absolutely sure I wanted it. He was so helpful, almost fatherly-like, and in the end I decided to wait a bit longer to purchase a car- but I will definitely be going back there to him. Yes, pushy salesman may get the quick sale, but this is the kind of man who will get lifelong customers. And when I go back, I will figure out his name and update this. I lost his business card- being the irresponsible youth that I am.

Grumpy

by from Peoria IL |

With all the technology out there for consumers to compare pricing, consumers can reseach any vehicle at the palms of their hands. Dealerships get greedy instead of selling lots of cars with only marking it up $500. They will greatly overcharge the few buying consumers. Very unhappy, they were not willing to compromise. Get with the program dealerships...I truly hate a salesperson who lies!

Unhappy

by from Peoria, IL |

Dearlership was not willing to work with me to get me a better offer or compromise.

Honest! Helpful! Great Service!

by from Minooka, IL |

I was looking for a new car. I knew what color, make, model and year I wanted. When I emailed Bob Lindsay Honda of Peoria, I was put in contact with Larry Cook, Internet Manager. Instantly, he was helpful. Of course, the car I wanted sold at their dealership "just minutes" after I started speaking to him but he was quick to try and find other alternatives, never pushing different cars at me. Only once did he suggest a different car--everything I wanted, just a different color, from his dealership. I declined. Since then, he tried over the past few days to find the car I want and find a way to obtain it through a dealer trade. Other dealers in the past have been pushy to sell the more expensive cars at me. They give me flat answers that usual further my lack of interest in their dealership. But, Larry seemed to genuinely care about helping me find the car I wanted and did well to bid for my business. He has been honest about the process without trying to push or give off that "car salesman" vibe. I would reccommend this dealership based on Larry Cook's personability and dedication. If you want a Honda, email him! larryc@mtco.com ** Disclaimer: I do not know anyone (including Larry Cook) at this dealership personally nor am I receiving anything for this review. Honestly, this was my experience. Hope others experienced the same service. Note: I have ordered this car. Not purchased yet.

Great Help! Honest!

by from Minooka, IL |

I was looking for a new car. I knew what color, make, model and year I wanted. When I emailed Bob Lindsay Honda of Peoria, I was put in contact with Larry Cook, Internet Manager. Instantly, he was helpful. Of course, the car I wanted sold at their dealership "just minutes" after I started speaking to him but he was quick to try and find other alternatives, never pushing different cars at me. Only once did he suggest a different car--everything I wanted, just a different color, from his dealership. I declined. Since then, he tried over the past few days to find the car I want and find a way to obtain it through a dealer trade. Other dealers in the past have been pushy to sell the more expensive cars at me. They give me flat answers that usual further my lack of interest in their dealership. But, Larry seemed to genuinely care about helping me find the car I wanted and did well to bid for my business. He has been honest about the process without trying to push or give off that "car salesman" vibe. I would reccommend this dealership based on Larry Cook's personability and dedication. If you want a Honda, email him! larryc@mtco.com ** Disclaimer: I do not know anyone (including Larry Cook) at this dealership personally nor am I receiving anything for this review. Honestly, this was my experience. Hope others experienced the same service. Note: I have yet to purchase a car from this dealer. I have ordered the car.