Titan Auto Sales

1037 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205

Used 877-264-4568

Honda Pilot

by from Cobleskill NY |

By chance, I clicked on Titan Auto when doing a search on the computer and I am SO thankful! Jason was amazing! It was by far the best car shopping experience I have had in my whole 12 years of driving. Jason agreed to come in and meet with us on Sunday due to us living an hour away from Albany. AND he just happened to have the perfect vehicle for me. The whole process was so quick and easy! Not what I was used to at all when shopping for new vehicles. He wasn't pushy or overbearing like most car salesman can be. He was open and honest about the vehicle. Jason is very knowledgable in general about the whole business. I absolutely LOVE my new honda pilot. I am SO thankful that I just happened upon Titan Auto. I would definitely recommend Jason to ANYONE buying a vehicle.

Easy, no pressure deal

by from Albany, NY |

Purchased a 2008 Dodge Ram from Jason and what a great experience! I traded my 07 Jeep and Jason gave me more for it than I was expecting after I did the research on Kelly Blue Book. The truck I bought is in great condition. When I took it for a test drive, I noticed that the low tire pressure warning light was on. Before I picked it up, Jason took it to a tire place and had 2 sensors in the back replaced. Since the rear tires had uneven wear, Jason also purchased 2 brand new matching Goodyear Wrangler tires and had them mounted. Small dealership, but Jason knows how to take care of his customers. He has quality cars at fair prices. I'm happy with my truck so far, but if anything goes wrong, Jason backs his cars with a 6 month warranty. I recommend Titan Auto Sales if your're looking for a good used car, and don't want to deal with a high-pressure sales guy.

Lexus SUV - Smooth purchase. We are elated w/car

by from Greenwich, NY |

Buying a used car IS NOT a fun process....at least to me... Jason made the process incredibly smooth and less painful that any car purchase I've gone through in the last few decades. His "list" price was very reasonable. He goes the extra mile to insure all details of the car are addressed. The car was exceptional clean. Inspection was done in same month as purchase. He added a mounted set of new snow tires for "free" even though the all-season tires on the car were in great shape. Buy with confidence from Titan auto!

Another Happy Customer

by from Guilderland, NY |

During the last week of October my wife and I spent a week running around the Capital District looking at used cars. We needed a reliable car until next summer when our daughter finishes college and we then will have the money to purchase a new car (HA!). Met with Jason who had a 2006 Hyundai Azera. We purchased the car even though it was more than we wanted to spend as it had slightly lower mileage and was in mint condition-literally. Plus the reviews on the Azera were fine. No pressure whatsoever. Jason was pleasant and answered our questions. Met his wife and the newborn baby. The week long car-hunting experience was horrible at best (lies after lies..unbelievable) until we arrived at Titan. Well, we have had the car for 6 weeks and had a minor issue with the piece of molding on the hood. I fixed that myself in 30 minutes and the car as a whole is great. I have no qualms returning to Jason this coming summer when my daughter will purchase her first car. Thank you. Bob

Work Dump Truck

by from Clifton Park, NY |

I purchased a dump truck from Jason a little while ago. It is an older work vehicle with a plow. I felt that even though it was not a lot of money and was a work vehicle with some appearance issues that Jason paid a lot of attention to me. I looked at it a few times and had my mechanic come to look at it also. Jason was always pleasant and attentive. I had a fuel delivery issue after a few months and Jason helped me figure out what was wrong and helped me fix it. He went above and beyond any other dealer I have ever dealt with.

Chevy Avalanche Very good buying experience

by from Clifton Park, NY |

I was shopping for a while trying to find an avalanche that would fit my needs and be loaded with all options. Jason was very approachable and polite. He didn't have exactly what I was looking for on his lot but he was able to find exactly what I was looking for and at a price that was well below others on the internet. I have had my avalanche for a while and have not had any problems. I was very happy with the service that Jason provided me. He helped me with the whole process and my son just purchased a vehicle from Jason also.

Ford Flex - Awesome Experience

by from Burnt Hills NY |

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Flex from Jason. First of all it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. When we came to pick up the car it was cleaned from bumper to bumper. Even though the car was used it smelled and look brand new. From start to finish the whole transaction took 1 day to agree on a price, get my car in and ride home in my new car. I wouldn't go to any other dealership then Jason's at titan auto sale. Jason is a great guy to deal with and doesn't give you the usually car salesmen run around. he is the best go buy a car there.

Best Experience I Could Ask For

by from Albany, NY |

I recently purchased a Chevy Impala from Jason at Titan Auto Sales in Albany. After shopping around for a vehicle I found my impala at Titan Auto. Jason was super nice and helpful. He even cut me a great deal without having to ask for one. My car has proven to be very reliable and is the best vehicle I have ever owned! Since purchasing I have sent relatives over and their experiences have been the same as well. Titan Auto has a family atmosphere and puts to rest any stigma of car salesman! I will definitely be returning!

worse dealership ever Please stay away

by from ALBANY |

The worse experience ever. First of all everything is done by the owner Jason. The most rude and unprofessional person I have ever met. The moent I walked into the dealership and met jason it seemed he had something to hide. I can't image what would happen if I ever bought a car here. If you do end up here please do you homework and do carfaxes on his vechiles. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE

Titan Auto Sales responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Sport, Are you sure you came to my dealershIp? I see that the revIew Is dated 8/29/14. I have been out, due to the fact my Daughter was bIrth . And In all my years never herd of such a response to my behaver before ever. FIrst, MY goal is to conduct business within a positive, professional atmosphere, with my customers needs always coming first! as I have for over 20 years. 14 of which at 1037 Central Ave Albany, NY Second, It would be impossible to do everything myself, I have a team of mechanics that i use for repairs, I have the best in the business people in marketing, i use only the most reputable banks and finance companies. I am lucky enough to have my retired Father with me every day helping. And the list goes on. Third, I never hide anything from a customer!!! I have been a Carfax certified dealer for many years in the past, I use AUTOCHECK before i Buy any vehicle! And always show this to my customers!! All titles are clean and lien free! Fourth, If you would truly like to know what happens when you buy a car from me, just read the reviews of customers who bought vehicles from me. I have sold THOUSANDS of vehicles! It would be a ridiculous of me to even think about being successful if i was in any way rude to them. At the end of the day, I really find it hard to believe that you actually could have had this experience with me, I am always upfront about what I do! Please contact me, I would really like to make things right in any way that i can! 518-438-0101 Thanks "Sport" Jason Rinaldo

Wasted my time, gave me the run-around.

by from albany, ny |

I checked out one of Jasons new arrivals and came back next day for test drive. It was 1230, during his normal business hours and he wasnt around. I was told by his father hed be back shortly. 30 minutes later he told his father to just take my number because apparently he didnt have time for a customer at the moment. During this time his father also raved about how the vehicle I was looking at "drove sooo nice." This was not the case when I drove it the next day. The vehicle had several very apparent problems. Jason promised to fix them in the next day or two. I called 2 days later and he basically told me he was really busy, basically didnt have time for me and would call me when it was ready the next day. After a week of "itll be ready tomorrow" he supposedly had everything fixed....except for one MAJOR (motor or tranny) issue that he had given up on fixing and I was supposed to just accept because it came with a 6mo/7500mi guardian warranty, which I do NOT really trust. At this point it'd been a week without a vehicle because jason kept leading me on and not delivering on promises. I found and happily purchased another vehicle ELSEWHERE two days later.

Titan Auto Sales responded to this review

September 2, 2014

Mike, Every car I sell must be in tip top condition, and all options must work as they should. I don't sell salvage vehicles ever, or vehicles in poor operating condition. Also most of my vehicles come with a free 6 month warranty not just a 30 day, and as much history as I can possibly gather from multiple sources. With this particular vehicle, I had all new brakes, tires and exhaust services complete, and a transmission mount replaced. (Never a drive line problem at all). I'm not going to sit here and pretend that every car is perfect, or I'm perfect. The truth is cars break! If I get one that needs repair, I repair it! It's simple!! This one was exceptionally clean inside out and everything worked properly! It took a few days longer than expected to get ready. When I called you to come in and test the vehicle out you decide not to show up. You NEVER stopped back for your final inspection of the vehicle. I had it inspected and ready to deliver! You should have showed up, you would have enjoyed it! .....Although I am glad to hear that you found one that is perfect for you. I sell hundreds of vehicles per year, all over the world retail and wholesale and my goal is to make every customer happy, no matter who, or where they are, as I have been doing for over 20 years! Over 14 years at 1037 Central Ave. Albany NY Thank you Jason Owner

Honest and painless

by from Albany, NY |

Since visiting about a dozen dealerships trying not to get ripped off, I walked into TITAN Auto Sales defensively. That was one of the best decisions I made. I pretty much told Jason what I wanted. He counter offered me by telling me I was short selling myself on my trade in. After a little research with him, He GAVE ME MORE FOR MY TRADE IN THAN I ASKED FOR !!!!! I have never been dealt with so fairly and honestly by a car dealer. Thank You !!!!!!!