Keller's Auto Sales

5881 Ogeechee Rd, Savannah, GA 31419

Used 866-956-0641 Used 866-956-0641

Keller's is AWESOME!!!

by from Savannah, GA |

I am so happy with my new car I just got at Keller's Auto Sales!!!! They took such good care of me and made me feel like what I wanted mattered and treated me with respect and dignity, even though I don't have a lot of money. I even told my grandma about Keller's since she needs a new minivan soon and I would never send her somewhere she'd get ripped off. what an awesome experience

Keller's Auto Sales responded to this review

January 27, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business and hope we help your grandmother get into a minivan.

wouldn't go anywhere else

by from Garden City, GA |

I recently got my second car bought from Keller's-and i wouldn't go anywhere else. Period. My first was for my wife because her car was getting older and they even took it as a TRADE IN which helped us get an even BETTER car. They worked with us and made sure she was happy and she's still driving it. Just last week my truck broke down and we go by Keller's not sure what to do. My salesman Justin was awesome and made sure we were able to take the new truck home THAT DAY. They detailed it right there-did an amazing job and i was driving home right then! great place

We had a great experance at Keller's

by from Savannah Ga |

They have great cars for the money. I have had my 04 Lexus 330 for over a month and it has been smooth sailing. It rides great and i would highly recommend Lexus cars. They are Toyotas but a little nicer. I dealt with Justin and Hubert and they were both fantastic! Go There!

Repeat Customer

by from Savannah |

We have purchased three vehicles from Keller's and will definitely buy the next one from them when the time comes! They have gone above and beyond to make sure we get what we want and are happy with our purchase. Their prices are very fair and usually the lowest you can find in the area. They even took care of a small repair issue for us after we bought the vehicle even though we bought it "as is". Great business and great people!

Great dealership - friendly and helpful

by from Rincon, GA |

I recently bought a car for my teenage daughter at Keller's Auto Sales. I'm on a VERY tight budget BUT didn't want to put her in something that's going to fall apart or break down since she'll be going off to college this summer. My salesman listened to what I needed, patiently answered all my questions and really helped me find the best car for my situation. I wanted to stay in my budget AND get a reliable, safe car and that's exactly what he helped me find!! My daughter is super excited about her new car and that makes me a Happy Dad!!

Keller's Auto Sales responded to this review

January 26, 2016

We are so glad that you are happy with your purchase! Thanks for the great review!

Great Experience!

by from Savannah, GA |

Great place to buy a car. They have a good selection and they work hard to get you in a car. Thank you John for all the hard work!

Don't waste your time and money!

by from Atlanta GA |

I'm very disappointed with Keller's auto Sale, I called them asking about the van, and I told them that I live in Marietta (3 hours driving), I agree to pay the price they asked, i didn't even ask for discount. They told me the van was excellent condition, no engine service light on, only damage was on the right side of the front bumper. When I saw their website and saw the USA flag and Mathews 6:25-34 I thought they were serious, it makes me feel sad. * light engine service is on, you guys just reset *drive Shaft and cardan are damaged *back doors are totally damaged and have to be replaced *front turn light is broken (you guys just use glue and didn't replace it ). I bought the car, first thinking the car was good, but what they did it's just a make up on the car to sell it, when I get back to Marietta after 3 hours driving the car was making lot of noise underneath of the car and the right front turn light was almost on the floor, they just put glue instead of fixing (it's stupid, I spent $35 to fix the light), no respect at all with the customers.

best car buying experience ever

by from riceboro ga |

I recently purchased a beautiful almost brand new toyota avalon in march of this year...by far this has been my best car buying experience ever..it was easy..no hassle...no pressure and very affordable.the staff there is amazing..i plan to shop there again very soon..

Saidah Smalls

by from Savannah, GA |

Great dealership. Cars run great and are in good condition inside and out. I like that they give you a chance to view your options before running you down about purchasing a car. They also let you test drive as many cars as you like. Highly recommended! !

very friendly

by from savannah ga |

Jeff and David we're outstanding I'm no were I'm buying my next car or truck from