Keller's Auto Sales

5881 Ogeechee Rd, Savannah, GA 31419

Used 866-956-0641

Twice as Nice!

by from Savannah, GA |

This is my 2nd time purchasing a car from Keller's and once again they did not disappoint! Thesalesmen are friendly and are willing to work together for their customers. Most places would have salesmen not help you if they were not your customers, but not the case here. I will definitely return when I need another car.

Don't waste your time and money!

by from Atlanta GA |

I'm very disappointed with Keller's auto Sale, I called them asking about the van, and I told them that I live in Marietta (3 hours driving), I agree to pay the price they asked, i didn't even ask for discount. They told me the van was excellent condition, no engine service light on, only damage was on the right side of the front bumper. When I saw their website and saw the USA flag and Mathews 6:25-34 I thought they were serious, it makes me feel sad. * light engine service is on, you guys just reset *drive Shaft and cardan are damaged *back doors are totally damaged and have to be replaced *front turn light is broken (you guys just use glue and didn't replace it ). I bought the car, first thinking the car was good, but what they did it's just a make up on the car to sell it, when I get back to Marietta after 3 hours driving the car was making lot of noise underneath of the car and the right front turn light was almost on the floor, they just put glue instead of fixing (it's stupid, I spent $35 to fix the light), no respect at all with the customers.

best car buying experience ever

by from riceboro ga |

I recently purchased a beautiful almost brand new toyota avalon in march of this year...by far this has been my best car buying experience ever..it was easy..no hassle...no pressure and very affordable.the staff there is amazing..i plan to shop there again very soon..

Saidah Smalls

by from Savannah, GA |

Great dealership. Cars run great and are in good condition inside and out. I like that they give you a chance to view your options before running you down about purchasing a car. They also let you test drive as many cars as you like. Highly recommended! !

very friendly

by from savannah ga |

Jeff and David we're outstanding I'm no were I'm buying my next car or truck from

Dealer did not reply.

by from Allenhurst, Ga |

Dealer did not reply to inquiry nor did they answer the phone.

put out code lights

by from savannah, ga. |

should have fixed the problems with the codes, instead of erasing them.

all i wanted was a reliable car

by from statesboro ga |

My friend and I went here looking for a used vehicle on Saturday I test drove the car and came back Monday to buy the car I called to see if the car was still and it was and told the salesman that I would be in a hurry because I had to go to work and that I would be driving an hour to get their and that was no problem over the phone when I arrived and after all the paper work was complete I was told while the salesman was giving me my keys that the engine light came on while they were taking it to the back to clean it and that they had fixed the problem but if it comes on again give them a call and they would fix it well 2 days later it came on again I had to drive a hour their and drop my car off to be fixed ( so I thought) I picked up my car and I went to my uncle house and the next day it wouldn't start so lucky available for me I was I was still in the area they sent a mechanic out to look a my car then sent me to get a new battery I then drove a hour home and a few days later again my engine light came on now every time my engine light came on I called the dealers and was told to go to advanced auto to get them to look up the codes and every time it was the same codes as the ones that they pulled on my car I contacted the dealer again and was given a 500$ check and was told to take it to my mechanic which I did and he just flat out said that you were sold a bad car it has been 3 months and my engine light is still on and I forget to mention that when I brought the car they put seat covers on the front seat that match the regional seats and when I looked under the seats they are torn really bad and when I showed the salesman after I took it back for the second time all he said was that he couldn't tell that was a seat covers I do appreciate the fact that they gave me a check to get it fixed but that is not going to fix the amount of things wrong with my car i had to pay for gas to travel an hour away six different times if they would have done their job and done the right thing in the beginning and said to me over the phone that the engine light was on then I would not be in a hole all I wanted was a reliable car that would get my kids and I back and forth from work and school I have a car that I don't know when its going to just stop working and no money for another thanks a lot you really got me on this one. AND I PAID CASH FOR MY CAR AND I STILL HAVE NO TITLE and its been 3 months I also had to take my car back to get a gear knob

Buyer beware!

by from Savannah, GA |

i came in to see a vehicle that I found online. On an initial inspection, it looked good even if rather dirty as they had obviously not detailed it. I test drove it and mentioned a few concerns. I was told that because I drove up in a car and this was a small SUV that it would drive differently. Of course, it will. I have owned SUVs before. There were some major concerns that I asked their maintenance department to check out for me since I would like to trust an inspection of the vehicle from their mechanics. The salesmen were always busy and seemed in a rush to finish with me and answered my questions very short. I received a call that all concerns checked out and only one minor replacement part would be needed. Great. Completed the sale although the salesman was again too busy to add the warranty on at that time but we would do it within the next week. Still trying to get that in place two months later as well as taking care of that small part replacement. My personalized tag was canceled and replaced instead of being transfered to my vehicle and it took three trips to the county tag office and numerous phone calls to straighten out my registration after they screwed it up. Getting a response from the dealership is non-existent and when I do it is not the information i need so it's like going around and around and getting nowhere. I hope to get everything worked out before something major happens or I will take them to court.

Breath of Fresh Air

by from Savannah, GA |

We purchased a car from Keller's auto that needed a major repair....after we got it home. My husband spoke to John H. about the issue, he had him to return the car for repair. They fixed and returned the car the very next day. These folks are definitely a breath of fresh air in a time when integrity is a dying virtue. Thank you so much!!!

GREAT SERVICE---WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND

by from Savannah Georgia |

I was shopping around town all day for a used car. I was very unhappy on what I was seeing. On my way home I stopped at Keller's Auto and found my dream car. Staff was friendly and helpful. I will recommend Keller's Auto to anyone that is interested in buying a used car.