Keller's Auto Sales

5881 Ogeechee Rd, Savannah, GA 31419

Used 866-956-0641

Twice as Nice!

by from Savannah, GA |

This is my 2nd time purchasing a car from Keller's and once again they did not disappoint! Thesalesmen are friendly and are willing to work together for their customers. Most places would have salesmen not help you if they were not your customers, but not the case here. I will definitely return when I need another car.

GREAT SERVICE---WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND

by from Savannah Georgia |

I was shopping around town all day for a used car. I was very unhappy on what I was seeing. On my way home I stopped at Keller's Auto and found my dream car. Staff was friendly and helpful. I will recommend Keller's Auto to anyone that is interested in buying a used car.

Who knows !! Dealer didnt bother to return emails

by from Bluffton SC |

Cant really comment as I tried 4 times to get info on a car I saw on the website. After sending 4 emails over 5 days with no response I decided if they cant return an email on a potential sale.. It's probably not a place I'd like to buy a car from. Purchased a car elsewhere !!

definitely wont be shopping here again

by from pooler, ga |

I bought a car from there a couple of weeks ago. I started having problems with it immediately after driving it off the lot. Their test drives are conveniently limited to 8 minutes. Less than a week later, the car is broken down and serving as a yard ornament. They were so kind as to order the parts to get it fixed at my expense, plus labor. Before purchasing the vehicle I was insured that there is a mechanic there that looks over these vehicles before they are sold. Any quality "mechanic" wouldn't have missed this many problems on any vehicle. Their issue is that if they have it fixed, they wont profit from the sale of the vehicle. Not concerned with the issue that I paid for a vehicle that runs correctly, and this one does not. I absolutely would not recommend this place to anyone. Not if you are looking for a dependable and reliable ride. Or the one in Brunswick.

Customer Service Issues

by from Richmond Hill, GA |

I purchased a vehicle from Keller's in November of 2012. I had no issues during the purchase but an awful experience after I traded the car in for something newer. I purchased an extended warranty for the vehicle and was attempting to get my refund. When I went into the dealership for the cancelation paperwork, the salesman was extremely rude to me and acted as if I was a burden to him. I was told by the GWC that they refunded my warranty over 10 days ago! I called the dealership and asked the salesman about the status of my refund. The salesman and manager neither one could tell me anything about it. I went into the dealership the next day and finally got my refund from the finance manager. I believe they were hoping I would forget about the money and could keep it. I saw the receipt from GWC and was shocked. They didn't report the sales price accurately to GWC and took a commission deduction of $150 out of the check resulting in me receiving $200 less than I should have. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Keller's Auto Sales responded to this review

September 11, 2013

Josh - we are sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced while waiting on your warranty reimbursement. I can assure you we were more than willing to refund your money to you, as well as, correct the amount that you were wrongly given. Once the mistake was realized on our end we called you to give you the remaining amount that we mistakenly left off. Thank you, Kimberly

Quick and Easy

by from Atlanta, GA |

My previous car had been totaled and I needed a new car fast. Keller's had me in an excellent condition 4Runner in no time. The car drives like new and hasn't had any problems. The buying process took less than an hour and I couldn't be happier with my new car!

Good experience in vehicle purchase.

by from Pooler, GA |

Good experience in vehicle purchase.

good deal

by from savannah,ga |

simple, straightforward , no pressure, easy process. great value for the money

I would recommend

by from Statesboro, GA |

We got the best deal we could find at Keller's. They have a good inventory at a fair price. The only reason I didn't give an excellent rating is because it took a little longer than normal for the tag office to get proper info. Other than that, well pleased!

Inexcusable Service

by from Beaufort, SC |

I first heard about Keller on His radio so I thought it would be a good place to go. So I went to Keller to look for my sons first car. They have a good inventory and o.k. prices that are " Non negotiable" but the service of the salesmen are terrible. After looking for about 20 minutes in they're lot we went in to ask about a few cars that we had liked and we stood in the front area for a few minutes while these two salesmen saw us come in and payed no attention to us until I said something. So when we finally talked to someone they told us that some of the cars that we liked were not available which is ok but they seemed like they were just trying to get us out. But we said ok we are going to go back outside and look some more. They just said "ok" not do you need help or is there something in particular you are looking. So they just went back to playing on they're computers. So we did look some more but it all came down to why buy something from someone who does not give you the time of day. So they lost my money and sales. And I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone. Just because they advertise to be a good Christian place means nothing.

Great Business!

by from savannah, ga |

They run a great Christian business and offered me no haggle pricing. They have tons of inventory to choose from. Very courteous employees. Heard about them on His Radio and I thought I'd stop by! They had just the car for me and it runs excellent! Thank's Keller's!