7301 N Allen Rd, Peoria, IL 61614

Service 888-363-8947

The Better Way to Buy

Fantastic dealership

by from Northern suburbs of Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a preowned Lexus from Lexus of Peoria. I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago, about 3 hours away from the dealership. My salesman (Tom Wombacher) was excellent. Because I was not local, Tom performed a "walk-around" of the car with me on the phone to describe any scratches or other blemishes on the car. Also, we negotiated the price for the new car and my trade-in over the phone. I even was able to apply for financing on their web site prior to making the trip. When I got to the dealership, the new car was exactly as described, the price was exactly what we had agreed upon, and the financing papers were already filled out. I just inspected the car, test drove it, signed the financing papers, and drove home. It was that easy. I can't say enough good things about this dealership.

April 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our dealership. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with Tom and all around at the dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you in the future. Welcome to the Lexus of Peoria Family!!!

Very helpful

by from Wheatfield, IN |

Although I did not buy a vehicle the customer service was great and if they would have had the vehcile that i was looking for i would have bought from them.

Internet Buying Made Easy!

by from Hannibal,Mo |

I recently bought a 2011 Range Rover from Lexus of Peoria. It was a great experience. Tom Wombacher the Internet Sales Manager was a pleasure to work with! It was not the normal car buying hassle. Tom made the transaction very easy. The price for the Range Rover and my trade were very fair. I highly recomend Lexus of Peoria if you want a no hassle and fun experience.

September 9, 2013

Thank you for the great review, Jeff. We are glad to hear everything ran smoothly and your experience at Lexus of Peoria was a great one.

I Will Be Back

by from Springfield, Il |

I had the pleasure of buying our Lexus from Lexus of Peoria. While there are other stores to choose from and some had offers which looked attractive Lexus of Peoria made us feel like part of their family. In the end their deal was the best. A major assist in this decision was their internet manager Tom Wombacher. Tom made sure everything was right and got answers to any questions. He helped me with purchasing my dream car the Lexus RX 350 after narrowing my search. The Lexus RX has everything I wanted and more. For the price you can't beat the quality.

Where Sold Means Goodbye

by from Kansas City |

Flew in from out of state and they had somebody at the airport to pick me up. Outside of them having the vehicle I wanted this dealership was typical-easy buying process and goodbye. My salesman Tom Wombacher had a very pedestrian knowledge of the vehicle. He did explain he's more versed and has a greater knowledge of the new vehicles. My biggest disappointment with the follow up after the sale. The vehicle was owned by a mechanic at the dealership and came with just one key-I was told the mechanic had the second key at home and Tom would follow up-never heard from Tom. Called Tom and he said he would check into it and call me back-no phone call back. Followed up with Tom yet again-this time around 6:00 in the evening and he said he would check with the mechanic and get back to me- 8:45 the next morning I got an email from Tom stating the mechanic hasn't found the key. A new key through lexus will cost a little bit but this was more an insight of them following through AFTER the sale-watch the promises and don't offer them the benifit of the doubt. This was such a small thing I figured I'd get a phone call two days later claiming they couldn't find it but for it to go unaddressed was annoying. Mechanically the left caliper went out within the first 30 days-I can't say this was defective before the purchase. Started to see progressively more brake dust on the wheel-took it in to get serviced and the caliper was locked up. Again this is most likely just strange timing. Tom and the staff are all nice people but there are plenty of places available with nice people who can offer the same service. I prefer the places that go above and beyond expectations.

2012 Lexus RX350

by from Bloomington, IL |

Had a fantastic exterience at Lexus of Peoria. Tom Wombacker was very helpful, from the test drive to explaining the cars features and in answering my questions All done in a very rofessional and friendly manner. Terry Gilbert explained all financing and warranty options and secured financing for me at a great rate. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a Lexus!!!

May 8, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review of your experience with our dealership. We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience and we look forward to serving you in the future. I will pass your comments along to Tom and Terry. Welcome to the Lexus of Peoria Family!!

by from Crestwood,IL |

Truly Outstanding Dealership Tom Wombacker was very helpful, from the test drive to explaining the cars features and in answering my questions and addressing my concerns. All done in a very Pleasant and Professional manner. Also, Terry Gilbert explained all financing and warranty options and secured financing for me at a great rate. What a Great Experience Pat Quinn

April 22, 2012

Mr. Quinn, Thank you so much for taking the time share your experience! We are so pleased to hear you had an outstanding experience with both Tom Wombacher and Terry Gilbert. We look forward to servicing you in the future! Welcome to the Lexus of Peoria Family!

by from Peoria, Il |

This is the 3rd car we have purchased form Lexus of Peoria. I enjoyed working with Ginger Weaver at this dealership. She was informative and helpful. I never felt pressured or rushed into making a decision. Rodney Shoop has been our service consultant. He has always gone out of his way to help me take care of my cars. I could not be happier with Lexus of Peoria.

April 10, 2012

John D, Thank you so much for your continued trust and business with Lexus of Peoria. I will ensure Ginger and Rodney both know of your review and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Searching for SUV

by from Pekin,Il |

When I first arrived I told the salesman,Paul Mihelic that I was looking for a new SUV but wanted to drive several different models to see what I liked best.He was more than willing to assist us pointed out all the features of the RX 350 and took us on a test drive.As we tested other vehicles and eliminated them we returned several times and Paul was always willing and helpful.When we finally settled on the Lexus he found us a vehicle that was exactly what we wanted.I appreciated his patience with us and that he did not pressure us to make a premature buying decision.I also found Terry their Finance Manager a real pleasure to work with.He explained all the extras that were available,but I did not feel pressured to be "upsold".I have purchased many new cars with various dealers all over the state of Illinois.I would rate this the best buying experience I have ever had.

January 24, 2012

David, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review here on cars.com. We truly appreciate all the feedback and are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us here at Lexus of Peoria. As always if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to call us. Thank You Nicole Moreno Program Coordinator Lexus of Peoria 309-689-3000

New Lexus Experience

by from Brimfield IL |

Buying my new car from Lexus of Peoria was a great experience. There was never any pressure to buy and the training they gave me on the new vehicle was excellent. I will buy my next car from Lexus of Peoria.

January 24, 2012

Roger, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience here at Lexus of Peoria. We are also glad to hear the training on the new vehicle went well. As always if you have any questions feel free to give us a call! Welcome to the Lexus of Peoria Family! Thank You Nicole Moreno Program Coordinator Lexus of Peoria 309-689-3000

Totally Painless!

by from Peoria,IL |

It was the easiest and most relaxed car buying experience I've ever had! They filled every request or need that I had!! This was our first Lexus purchase, and I'm hooked on the Lexus quality!!

January 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your experience here at Lexus of Peoria and we look forward to assisting you in the future with your service needs. As always if you have any questions about your vehicle please do not hesitate to give us a call! Thank You Nicole Moreno Lexus of Peoria 309-690-6548