Lexus of Peoria

Service 888-363-8947

The Better Way to Buy

Totally Painless!

by from Peoria,IL |

It was the easiest and most relaxed car buying experience I've ever had! They filled every request or need that I had!! This was our first Lexus purchase, and I'm hooked on the Lexus quality!!

January 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your experience here at Lexus of Peoria and we look forward to assisting you in the future with your service needs. As always if you have any questions about your vehicle please do not hesitate to give us a call! Thank You Nicole Moreno Lexus of Peoria 309-690-6548

Disappointed

by from lake in the hills, IL |

They had a vehicle in their lot that I've been really searching for far and wide. This one had low miles; 1 owner, and a perfect set price. So I submitted my email with all my information. Though I never got any calls from this place. So I came back on this site to see if it was still up and it was, so I re-sent my information to them. Then I get an email about a week or two later saying this car was in the process of being sold and that they'd let me know if the sale doesn't go through. They did and sale was finalized but that's all they left me with.

December 6, 2011

Lucky, I apologize you did not receive a response in an appropriate time regarding your interest in our vehicle. If you would please contact me directly so we can look into this for you. It would be my pleasure to assist you in resolving this matter. We do always want our customers to be satisfied and hope for the opportunity to make this right. You can contact me directly at nicole.moreno@drivepearl.com or via cell phone at 309-573-6058. Thank You Nicole Moreno Lexus of Peoria

Great and Easy to Deal with.

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Thank you Lexus of Peoria for a pleasant dealing experiance. NO hassel and NO games! You actually made buying a car pleasant and fun.... the way it should be!! We drove 160 miles to check out a good clean car and after the deal was done, I'd drive to Peoria again for NO hassel and No games in the car business. Thanks Again!

August 24, 2011

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are thrilled that you had a satisfactory experience at our dealership. We hope to have the chance to give you with the same great service in the future. Thanks again! Keri Reilly, Lexus of Peoria keri.reilly@pearlautomotivegroup.com