West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

Wonderful Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

My salesperson was Elio Coventry. I was thoroughly pleased with my experience. A salesperson is something that can make or break a deal for me. Right from the beginning, Elio provided great customer service. He showed he truly cared about me as a customer and wanted to go above and beyond! I love my SCION and I am very happy with my purchase.

Happy!

by from Buffalo, NY |

My salesman was Jared. He was very helpful with finding the right car for me. I felt like i was in control of the deal.

Happy!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Josh provided outstanding customer service

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Josh, We had an exceptional experience with no pressure or problems. Josh has outstanding professionalism and expert product knowledge. We will always recommend Josh Vogler and the West Herr Automotive group for any or our future vehicle purchases or anyone that we know. Thank you, Christian & Shannon Moore

Jared was great!

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Jared helped me out and wow, what an easy process. He faught hard for me to get a great deal. Very happy

Very happy with my new Corolla!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I went in to West Herr initially to have some questions answered about my upcoming end of lease terms. I worked with Elio Coventry and not only did he answer all my questions he was able to get me into a new lease that day! I was impressed with how quickly everyone worked to get my paperwork and car ready. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Wonderful Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Obviously buying a car is stressful, especially if it's your first car and you're in college. Josh Vogler of West Herr was extremely personable and helpful in my first car buying experience. He was honest about the different used cars offered, as well as extremely patient with all my questions. I would definitely recommend West Herr (Josh especially) to anyone looking to buy a car.

New Car, No Hassle.

by from Wheatfield, NY |

I had a hassle free expirience with turning in my old lease and getting a new car. My salesman, Elio Coventry, was professional, courteous and very knowledgable. He made the car shopping expirience painless. After speaking with him on the phone prior to coming to the dealership, he knew exactly what I was looking for and made a great deal happen!! He had all of the paperwork was prepared ahead of time so that I did not have to spend hours sitting at the dealership (which is something that I greatly appreciated). This dealership had great customer service and plenty of inventory availible to give me the exterior and interior color of the vehicle that I wanted. I walked in and out within hours with a new car. I would reccomend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

Easy to work with salesman---Elio

by from Lancaster, N.Y. |

My wife stopped in 6 months ago for some information, and was very pleased with how she was treated by Elio Coventry. We began looking for a used car for our daughter and decided to contact Elio and he was very helpful again. In the process, we decided to give our old car to our daughter and purchased a new Prius. We were quite satisfied with the overall process.

Extremely pleased

by from Buffalo, NY |

I was looking for a used vehicle and Jared helped me. He did a splendid job and i cant see myself going anywhere else for my vehicles.

Awesome. what customer service is all about.

by from williamsville, ny |

I went in on Thursday had a car by Saturday. They listened to everything I told them, found the perfect car for myself and my family without going over budget. Very helpful. Go get your car here! Amazing people Kristen Lawrence and Tom Vullo. They are so patient and very kind. I would recommend them to anyone!