West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

Wonderful Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

My salesperson was Elio Coventry. I was thoroughly pleased with my experience. A salesperson is something that can make or break a deal for me. Right from the beginning, Elio provided great customer service. He showed he truly cared about me as a customer and wanted to go above and beyond! I love my SCION and I am very happy with my purchase.

2012 GMC SIERRA THANK YOU DONNIE DIPALMA

by from Buffalo New York |

The puck up whas a good buy from this west herr dealer and recommend a friend to come there to buy used or new car from here. And the sales man whas good to work with.

excellent service i am very happy

by from cheektowaga |

anthony was very very helpful would recommend him to my friends and fasmily anthony pupo

2014 RAV 4 WITH DONNIE DIPALMA

by from Williamsville, NY 14221 |

The buying process was made as easy as possible by a first rate sales consultant, Donnie DiPalma.

Fanastic Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

I had a wonderful experience with Danny Rivas at West Herr Toyota. He had great follow-up, answered all of my questions, and made the purchase of my new 4Runner hassle free. I would highly reccomend workikng with Danny if you are in hte need of a Toyota in WNY.

Elio Coventry

by from Williamsville, NY |

THis is my 6th car with Elio. There is not a better customer service guy out there. Great car as well.

Great Experience

by from Williamsville, NY |

Elio Coventry was great to deal with. He listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and what I was trying to accomplish and he made it happen. The entire dealership made me feel like they appreciated my business, and Elio really blew me away when he delivered the new car to me at work. We did the initial paperwork at the dealership, then he detailed my new car, brought it to me at work, and we finished the paperwork right there. Just tremendous customer service. I would recommend Elio and the team at West Herr to anyone and everyone.

Patricia Esposito at West Herr Toyota williamsvill

by from Buffalo New York |

Pat is above board someone you can trust to help you get a great deal on car. I have purchased my last four cars from her and will continue to encourage my family and friends to see her.

Great salesman

by from lockport, ny |

Elio Coventry is a great salesman. We have bought 5 cars from West Herr in the last 4 years. Will deal with no one else.

True Professional

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

I have purchase several vehicles from Mike Uschold over the years. He has always been professional and has had my needs in mind. Now that he is working at West Her I will be a West Herr customer for all of my vehicles. I recently sent Mike a couple of friends to purchase from him and he was kind enough to send me a nice referral check! I would recomend Mike and West Herr Toyota of williamsville to all that are in the market for a vehicle.

by from Buffalo, NY |

So I was in service getting major work done on my car and somehow I ended up just buying a new one! Joe Mceachin is the consultant I worked with and with him I felt assured that I was making the right decision! He saved me a ton of money on the new car, and also rescued me from having to pay a $2000 service bill. what a relief it was! Thank you again for everything Joe, god bless.