West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

I love my new car!

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

I was helped by jared and he found the exact car i was looking for. He made it very easy

Very Pleased, Jared was great

by from Alden, NY |

Jared helped me and i am very pleased with the car and service that i recieved.

Soo Happy with purchase

by from Amherst, NY |

when i was there Jared worked with me and he did a fantastic job. very happy with my purchase

Soo Happy with purchase

by from Amherst, NY |

Great experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Jared worked with me and it was so different from every other dealership. no pressure at all

Great service, adn friendly staff

by from Wheatfield, NY |

We have bought another vehicle from Elio Coventry in that we were so pleased with not only the service, but the professionalism he and your whole staff display when buying our first. When salespeople call (as a follow up) to ask how we enjoy our vehicle-that is customer service! I am aware that only active duty service people receive a discount, I just would ask if disabled vets could be included sometime in the future. Keep up the good work.

Great Experience

by from Clarence, NY |

I decided to purchase a vehicle through West Herr because my wife and parents were very satisfied with their purchases. I worked with Julie Sklener at West Herr Chevy in Williamsville ( amazing patience) to find the exact used car I was looking for. After a couple months of near matchs we finally found the car I was looking for! Even though it was not at her location we were able to make the deal happen because of the West Herr way. Julie and Elio Coventry of West Herr Toyota in Williamsville worked side by side to make sure I drove away a satisfied customer!

My best car buying experience to date

by from Niagara falls ny |

From the first moment I entered their facility I was treated with polite, courteous and professional attention to my needs. They went above and beyond to make my buying experience truly pleasurable. The staff and especially Mr. Coventry my sales person were excellent.

Amazing Experience

by from Amherst, New York |

I recently leased another 4Runner from Elio. He was not only knowledgable, custimer centric and willing to accomodate any requests, he was knowledge about options, financing and made the entire experience pleasant and streamlined. Elio is a trus assest to the West Herr organziation and he should be recoginized for his skill and contributions. I have and will continue to refer all people to him to purchase/lease vehicles.

Toyota Sienna Purchase

by from Williamsville, NY |

We finally moved past our carefree and cool days and decided to get a minivan. Our experience with West Herr was so easy and wonderful. Elio Coventry did a fantastic job working with us. It was truly one of the best experiences buying a car. He even delivered the car to our house so I could be home in time to watch a soccer game! That is customer service you will find no where else. We couldn't be happier with our decision to buy a minivan and to use West Herr and Elio Coventry. Thanks!