West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

Great Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

My experience leasing a car was easy and painless. Everything went smoothly. All involved, including my salesperson Josh, were extremely helpful and friendly. The best part, besides walking away with a car I love, is the fact that I never felt presured to make any decisions.

Thanks to Pat Esposito

by from Clarence, NY 14031 |

Wonderful experience working with Pat Esposito at West Herr. Easy to talk with and willing to help in any way she can in making a car purchase. For sure, I will recommend Pat at West Herr to anyone who is looking for a car and needs to get the very best deal--and leave the dealership with a new or used car.

great service from Mike Uschold

by from Buffalo NY |

We had a really great experience leasing a 2014 Toyota Corolla from Mike. He was friendly and very helpful! He made us very satisfied and happy customers!

great service

by from buffalo NY |

I love my new toyota corolla! everything about it is perfect! the process of buying it was very good, also our representative was extremely helpful and made sure that he got me into a great car!

Patsy Esposito was great

by from Kenmore, NY |

This car sale was absolutely great because of the professional and friendly manner that Patsy had throughout the entire transaction. From finding me a used corolla to helping me get a great rate with your finance department I was very pleased. She makes the entire process feel like I have known her all my life and she definitely breaks down the stereotypes of used cars salesmen. Thank you again Patsy for your time and help.

:) :) :) :)

by from Buffalo, NY |

the smiley faces are to express how happy i am for my new car! had my doubts and didnt think it was possible but joe mceachin and tom vullo pulled some strings and got me approved. im overwhelmed thank you guys so much!

Thanks Joe

by from Williamsville, NY |

Thank you Joe Mceachin, Tom Vullo, Dorian, and the rest of the West Herr staff for such a pleasant experience with the purchase of my new car. i couldnt have asked for a better deal or a better car!

Great Customer Service

by from Buffalo |

Elio Coventry, very charismatic and pleasant salesperson. He takes away the frustration and the stress of getting involve in the process of purchasing a car. Very patient and informative. I will recommend him definitely. I am enjoying my Toyota Camry.Thank you Elio ,and Toyota's team of Williamsville.

by from Williamsville, NY |

Sorry I forgot to write this last month when I bought my car. Patsy was just great in helping me locate a new Toyota Corolla. It was my color, it rides just great and the payment fits into my budget. My last car just fell apart and I was in a bind. Patsy knew just what to do and make the experience painless. She is definitely NOT your average car salesman. She goes above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you again.

Its all about personal service.

by from Grand Island NY |

Someone ask me why do you keep coming back to West Hurr. Its because of the personal service and the professionalism of there dealership. Whether its Elio Coventry in sales whom i purchased four vehicles from. Or Tom in the service department, or Chris in the cashiers office. Each demonstrate a personal care for you and your vehicle. Its brings a confidence that builds trust. Go West Hurr!.