West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

Love My Car

by from Buffalo, NY |

My salesperson was Jared A and he was very helpful through my buying process. i love my car.

WHAT AN "EASY" BUYING EXPERIENCE!!

by from Amherst,NY |

Patrick promised a "Easy" "Fun" buying experience & he couldn't be more right! I don't remember having such a stress free experience when shopping for a car. I had put off buying a car for over a year because of past bad experiences. I would highly recommend Patrick if your in the market for a vehicle!

great experience at west Herr toyota of Wmville.

by from Lakeview, NY` |

Josh vogler was excellent in finding a car when the car we came for was in Orhcard Park. He found a car in the price range we were looking for. Tom Vullo was great in helping us with the financial aspects of buying our car. I would recommend others to come to this dealership for a car.

Good Experience

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

Fair to say, I am not enthusiastic about the process of buying a new car. Too many bad experiences at too many dealierships. A previous experience with West Herr (late-lamented Saturn) gave me confidence that West Herr Toyota might be worth a try. More than worth a try, in fact. Pat Esposito was our sales person, and she listened to what we were interested in, did not try to persuade us to select a car more expensive than what we had in mind, and the deal was made without pressure or trickery. The culture here is What do you want? and not What do we intend to sell today. Refreshing. Still a lengthy process, but we got it done without a lot of stress, we feel that our deal was fair both to us and the dealer, and our only complaint was the mandatory presentation of add-on warranties when we had made our disinterest in any additional coverages very clear. So, we heard the spiel and declined. Picked up our Prius Two V today. The handover went very smoothly and pleasantly. We are new to Hybrid vehicles, but Pat paced her orientation so well that we were able to absorb her instructions easily. Would not hesitate to go to her for another car.

Happy!

by from Buffalo, NY |

My salesman was Jared. He was very helpful with finding the right car for me. I felt like i was in control of the deal.

Happy!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Josh provided outstanding customer service

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Josh, We had an exceptional experience with no pressure or problems. Josh has outstanding professionalism and expert product knowledge. We will always recommend Josh Vogler and the West Herr Automotive group for any or our future vehicle purchases or anyone that we know. Thank you, Christian & Shannon Moore

Jared was great!

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Jared helped me out and wow, what an easy process. He faught hard for me to get a great deal. Very happy

Very happy with my new Corolla!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I went in to West Herr initially to have some questions answered about my upcoming end of lease terms. I worked with Elio Coventry and not only did he answer all my questions he was able to get me into a new lease that day! I was impressed with how quickly everyone worked to get my paperwork and car ready. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Wonderful Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Obviously buying a car is stressful, especially if it's your first car and you're in college. Josh Vogler of West Herr was extremely personable and helpful in my first car buying experience. He was honest about the different used cars offered, as well as extremely patient with all my questions. I would definitely recommend West Herr (Josh especially) to anyone looking to buy a car.