West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

Bought my first car!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I bought my first car from Jared Aminoff at West Herr Toyota today! he was great and made my first car buying experience very comfortable. I love my new car and west herr!!

Toyota RAV 4 at West Herr in Williamsville

by from Tonawanda,NY |

My wife and I were completely satisfied with our Toyota purchase from Elio Coventry at West Herr Toyota in Williamsville. Elio did everything he could to make sure we understood everything about the vehicle and the dealership.We have purchased here before and would recommend Elio and the dealership to anybody in need of a vehicle.Thanks Elio and West Herr, Ron and Elizabeth

West Herr has the lowest prices

by from Tonawanda, NY |

I shopped for a used car for over a week and West Herr had the best deals. I got a low mileage Camry with a few extras and I love the car! I highly recommend this dealer and Jon Simonin to family and friends.

Back for more!

by from Lancaster, ny. |

Working with Elio Coventry was once again a smooth transaction! Elio is a very special salesmen! If your looking for a genuine careing individual to work with then look no further go see Elio!

Toyota Sienna - a dream come true

by from Tonawanda NY |

Buying a car is always a challenge. Todd Skinner at WestHerr Toyota, Williamsville NY made it pleasurable. He listened and gave us the access and time to really get to know the vehicle we purchased. Then, he took us step by step through the process, explained everything we were signing and made us very comfortable with our purchase.

Great Service, Once Again!

by from Buffalo NY |

this is my second lease from West Herr Toyota of Williamsville NY. i always enjoy the service given by our personal salesman Elio Coventry. he has help me, my mother, father and partner recieve great deals on vehicles. also, Maria Gallivan, who works with coverage, has also helped tremendously. i wouldnt think of anywhere else to get a vehicle. everyone here is very Helpful and insightful.

Great Service

by from West Seneca, New York 14224 |

Elio Coventry made my car buying experience so easy and comfortable. I would not buy a car from anyone else

Patricia Esposito was great!

by from Williamsville, NY |

This is our third time buying from a West Herr dealership and we have to say that every time we have come to one it's been fabulous. This was our second time here though at the West Herr Toyota in Williamsville. Prior we had dealt with another consultant(whom was also great!) but this time we were able to get Patricia. She is wonderful, very easy going and tells it like it is. No pushy sales tactics or in your face banter. We told her what we were interested in(2010 Toyota Corolla) as we had done prior research of inventory, and she worked with us. We have to say it was one of the easiest car buying experiences ever. Thanks for everything Pat! We will definitely be coming back for our next one!

Excellent Experience

by from East Amherst, NY |

Our first purchase from West Herr Toyota in Williamsville. Excellent experience all around. Elio Coventry was recommended to us and he did not disappoint. He was great to work with and has been very attentive to all of the details of the new purchase, the trade in, and getting the car ready for delivery. Glad to have made the trip to West Herr Toyota. We highly recommend the dealership and Elio in particular.

Working with Elio was awesome

by from Amherst , NY |

I was completely comfortable buying a car from Elio. The experience was great and will continue doing business with him for many years to come.