West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

new 2012 Rav4

by from Buffalo, Ny |

After waiting 11 years since I last bought a car I was a little nervous. I had a wonderful experience and got exactly the car I wanted. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with, and I might not wait 11yrs. next time.

The new Rav 4 is georgeous

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I traded a Prius for a Rav 4 because of the amount of winter driving I have to do for my job. It seems like the new design is a much more comfortable vehicle than the Rav of the past. The MPGs are respectable too!! This is my second purchase from this dealer and Jon Simonin.

I only buy from West Herr

by from Clarence, NY |

This is my third used car from Jon Simonin and I won't go to anyone else. Honest and fair.

Great experience at Toyota, tks to Todd Skinner.

by from Buffalo, NY |

We have always trusted the Toyota products, and enjoyed the buying experience at West Herr - again, Todd did an excellent job. We would not hesitate to recommend him in future.

renewed my Camry lease!

by from buffalo NY |

My consultant, Crash, got my out early and lowered my payment significantly. That is truly remarkable

My awesomeScion from Crash!

by from buffalo NY |

I just love my car and working with Mike, they call him Crash for some reason, was a pleasure. Highly reccomend

My Tacoma is the best! See Mike K. at West Herr!

by from lancaster ny |

If you are in the market, see Crash. He knows his stuff and gave me a great deal

Good Experience Purchasing My First Car

by from Williamsville, NY |

This was my first experience purchasing a used car from a dealership. The representative I dealt with was Patricia Esposito and I would recommend her to anyone that is thinking of coming to this dealership. She spoke very calmly and slowly and explained things very well throughout the process. She was very easy to talk to and was very good about answering my questions (which I had a decent amount of). The process was minimally stressful for what it was and she was not one to pressure the customer. I was very surprised she dealt with me reading every word of all of the paperwork and contract so well and whenever a question arose she would do her best to answer it and was not shy about consulting others in the store to assist me with my problems. The dealership overall I would recommend to friends and I will be returning in a few years when I have a real job to buy a new car from them :)

Treated like a human being

by from Buffalo,NY |

I work in customer service and customers rarely take the time to praise service but quick to complain. In my situation, I felt it was necessary to PRAISE Casey MacAlpine at West-Herr Toyota in Williamsville NY because it is always a breath of fresh air to work with him. I have bought severals vehicles from Casey and each experience is the same; simple and stress free. I am treated like a human being and never feel pressured or deceived in anyway. He is respectful and offers great advice where I know he is looking out for my best interests and what deal would make the most sense for my family and I. I have walked away from other sales people feeling aggravated and like a number, where quite frankly I am defeated. Casey is thorough, and most importantly- he is patient. He listens to me and every time makes the decision to buy a vehicle from him a no brainer. I will be a customer for life and other friends, coworkers and family members I have sent to Casey say the same thing. Unfortunately, car salesman are stereotyped as untrustworthy individuals but Casey is far from that and is truly a model employee. I manage a team in customer service and if I could clone Casey and have a whole team just like him, I would do it in a heartbeat. I love my car and I feel blessed that Casey was able to work with me once again, and make my experience a memorable one.

Happy with my Rav 4!

by from West Seneca, NY |

I cannot say enough about my experience at West Herr Toyota of Williamsville, and my salesperson Casey Macalpine! Casey was so helpful in helping me decide on what vehicle to lease, and once I decided on the Rav 4, I drove my vehicle out of the lot and home within the next 24 hours. The dealership was friendly...and Casey was very professional and his assistance and customer service was outstanding. I enjoyed working with him and would not hesitate to refer anyone to Casey. Thanks so much Casey, and I love my new Rav 4!!!