West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

Great sales woman!!!! Patricia is the best!

by from Williamsville ny |

Patricia did an excellent job showing me all the options to choose from and what would be my best option for my needs. I highly recommend her. She is great at her job. Very knowledgeable and patient. If you are looking for a vehicle you need to call Patricia. She is the best at what she does.

Love it!

by from Williamsville, NY |

Love it! Love it! Love it! Buy from West Herr and Jon Simonin.

I LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP!!

by from WILLIAMSVILLE, NY |

I ALWAYS SHOP FOR MY NEW OR USED VEHICLES AT WEST HERR TOYOTA! MY CONSULTANT THERE THAT I USUALLY DEAL WITH IS JARED AMINOFF AND HE ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF ME! THE DEALERSHIP IS ALWAYS WELL MAINTAINED, AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE OH SO FRIENDLY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :)

New 2013 Prius

by from Buffalo, NY |

Thanking Joe mceachin at West Herr Toyota for a pleasant experience and getting me into the perfect Prius. They didnt have the vehicle at the store, but in just a day he found exactly what I was looking for and had it there waiting for me to take home

I enjoyed my first "real" car purchase!

by from Buffalo, NY |

This is the first time I spent some real money on the car. Jon Simonin and the finance guys at West Herr Toyota really worked with me. In the end, my Father had to co-sign but it saved me a ton of $$. They were patient with me and it took about a week to finalize the deal. Jon came in on his day off to deliver the car. Great place to do business.

More than satisfied

by from Buffalo, NY |

I am more than satisfied with my recent Rav purchase that I made with Jared Aminoff. He is a great guy and seems to always put his customers first no matter what! Thank you!

Love my new Avalon:

by from Tonawanda, NY |

Great dealership. They did not have model I wanted, but found one right away. Salesperson, Elio Coventry, was very easy to deal with. Most importantly, no "pressure tactics". If a salesperson gets pushy, I walk out, which I did at a competitior. I also hate when a dealer "starts" with the MSRP price. They did not. This buying experience was very good. Would highly recommend.

Mike Kausner

by from Ithaca, NY |

I purchased a new 2013 Prius on March 2, 2013 and Mike Kausner was the salesperson I worked with. I am extremely pleased with the purchasing process and really appreciate Mike's assistance. I believe I negotiated a reasonable price for the new car and received a very reasonable price for my trade-in. I know that the sales manager and pricing/sales strategy of West Herr was what backed Mike's ability to negotiate this deal but I believe Mike's ability to balance both my pricing needs and West Herr's profit requirements made the deal possible. Mike is very personable which helps him be an effective salesperson. I had purchased my 2006 Prius from Autoplace and had the car serviced by West Herr through the years. I moved to Ithaca in 2009 but still have been traveling to the Buffalo area since my parents live in Lancaster. I had received a unsatisfactory quote from Maguire Toyota in Ithaca a few days before I was scheduled to return to Lancaster. I decided to see if I could broker a better deal with West Herr and, happily, I did. I am so happy I hadn't given up on trying to buy a new Prius after being so unhappy with the Maguire proposal! I am happily driving my new car - thanks Mike and thanks West Herr! Jill S.

by from Almond, NY |

Joseph and his assistant Dorian are a great team! they got us in an out of the door with no hassles or worries. it was a great experience and my family and i will surely buy from them in the future. :)

Best car buy ever!

by from Akron, NY |

I had very restrictive demands when I went looking for a new car and they were all met or exceeded here! My salesman Elio Coventry was very helpful and knowledgeable, as was the rest of the staff there. I had a stringent budget to stick to and they worked around my needs. I had a great experience at West Herr Toyota.