West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

Easy Place to Do Business

by from Clarence, NY |

Todd Skinner made the whole process easy. We looked at new and used, and Mr. Skinner was happy to help. We ended up with a great deal on a new Tacoma. Thanks!

Bad experience at Transittowne

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

West Herr got us approved the same day with no games. Transittowne tried to raise the price of a used car by $3,000 at delivery. I was shocked!! I recommend Jon Simonin and this dealer to everyone I know.

TRADE IN FOR NEW COROLLA

by from BUFFALO, NY |

TODD SKINNER WAS GREAT AND VERY INFORMATIVE! DID ALL THE WORK AND DROVE OFF WITH MY NEW COROLLA IN A SHORT TIME!

Always buy from Jon!

by from Lackawanna, NY |

We only buy from Jon Simonin at West Herr Toyota. No games and very professional.

elio coventry is my angel

by from clarence new york |

I found myself in a bind with current vehicle. elio coventry and the crew at west herr toyota were abe to help me out and put me in a great vehicle that i feel safe driving. I would recommend him to everyone!

<3 our new Jeep!

by from Akron, NY |

My family and I would like to thank Jared Aminoff and his assistant Dorian for going out of their way to find us a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. We got an amzing deal on the car, and the car itself is everything that we wanted plus more!! if it wasnt for you guys we would probably still be riding around in our beat up minivan! Thank you so much, you have made loyal customers.

Where else but West Herr

by from Buffalo, NY |

Ive been a life long customer with West Herr, and that is how it is going to remain! i tend to try and stick with the same sales consultant, but this time around i dealt with a new guy. i worked with a gentleman by the name of Joe Mceachin and he was great. i was a bit skeptical at first about working with someone new because im pretty intimidated by car salesman, but joe was not pushy and was a very kind guy. I do recommend working with him or anyone else at West Herr if your ever shopping for a new or used car. -Hardy

Jared Aminoff

by from Buffalo, NY |

Jared Aminoff was the consultant i recently dealt with at West Herr Toyota when i decided to turn in my lease a little early. i wasnt really sure what i wanted to get next, but Jared pointed out all of the vehicles that made sense according to my budget and driving habits. He is a consultant that puts your wants and needs first and isnt out there just trying to sell you anything. Thank you again for the wonderful vehicle and service!

great dealership

by from Williamsville, NY |

West herr toyota is a great dealership, and joseph mceachin is a great saleman. thank you for the new car my family and i couldnt be more satisfied with our decision.

Mrs. Esposito is an excellent car salesman

by from Amherst, NY |

Can't say enough. Prompt, courteous and fair. I'm glad she walked up to us and not one of those pushy salesman.