West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910 New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152 Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543 Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

West Herr offers the best service!!

by from E Amherst, NY |

I just got a great deal on a 2013 Toyota Venza. I like to buy from this dealer because of Tom Kashuba, a service advisor at the store. He is great. Honest. Professional. A true pro. He referred me to Jon Simonin and the rest is history. I highly recommend this dealer to my family and friends.

Great Customer Service

by from Williamsville, NY |

Elio Coventry has sold us 3 NEW cars in the last two months and we could not be happier with him as our sales person. He was knowledgeable, friendly, thorough, fair and accommodating. We will definitely return to purchase from Elio in the future!

Patsy Thank You

by from Getzville, NY |

Thank you again Patsy. This is about the 7th car that I have bought from you over the years. Once again you make the process so enjoyable I cannot believe that I bought another car when I walked out the door. I will continue to let my family and friends know that they need to see you for their next purchase. West Herr needs more employees like you who are honest and go out of their way for the customer. I have never left a purchase with you where I thought I was ripped off, like other car salespersons that I have dealt with in the past. Keep up the good work.

Zero pressure for sale made a great experience

by from Williamsville, NY |

I and my fiancee went to West Herr Toyota of Williamsville looking to buy a used car: She and I have purchased vehicles together before, and she always gears herself beforehand for playing "the game" of trying to hash out a fair price for an overpriced vehicle from dealerships. She brings her research materials to know what to look for and what to look out for. However, we were both shocked when she never once had to pull out a "negotiation" tactic. Our salesperson, Elio Coventry, was outstanding - we did not feel an ounce of pressure from him or anyone else in the facilities to look at or purchase anything we didn't want. The waiting area was comfortable, and we were made to feel welcome by everyone, from the receptionist at the front desk, to the sales representatives and mechanics. Elio pulled out different cars for us to test drive, and I fell in love with the very first one - a 2010 Nissan Sentra. My fiancee quickly researched the car's safety specs, reliability factors, gas mileage, and ultimately, a fair price. However, she was shocked when Elio came to us with a purchase price that was well below retail. No need for a negotiation - we drove the car home the same day! My fiancee will be returning to West Herr for her next intended vehicle purchase. I've dealt with many car dealerships before, but West Herr is honestly the best I've encountered in Western New York. I highly recommend it here.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Clarence, NY |

I recently had the opportunity to meet Patricia Esposito of West Herr Toyota of Williamsville, NY and she was fabulous. She was friendly, professional, and proactive in answering all questions and in making vehicles available for me to test-drive. She offered to take down information on specific models in which I am interested and was extremely punctual in getting back to me. She is the quintessential sales representative: knowledgeable, courteous, and totally professional in every way. I consider her to be among the top 5 percent of all sales representatives with whom I have dealt in the last 50 years.

by from Tonawanda, NY |

I had the opportunity to come back and see Pat Esposito for another purchase of a used car. I have worked with her for many years going back to her days at Saturn. Even though I usually have bought a GM product she sold me on the reliability and value of a used Rav 4. I made a purchase of a great car for the money. Thank you Pat once again for the wonderful experience in buying a car. She has been a great assest or West Herr for many years.