West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

8129 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221

New 877-289-7910
Used 877-289-6152
Service 888-779-7543

Top Rated Buffalo Toyota dealer!

certified corollas at west herr

by from Depew, NY |

finding and buying a certified corrolla was a breeze thanks to jared aminoff and staff at west herr toyota! i will definitely be a return customer in the future

my amazing new camry!!

by from amherst, ny |

im so in love with my new camry that i recently leased from west herr toyota in williamsville! my salesman was joe mceachin and he was of great assistance in assuring that i picked the right car!

Looking to upgrade

by from buffalo NY |

I was in search of a new car due to me having a baby. I currently was driving Nissan versa a little car and it was tme to upgrade. So It was time to call Elio Coventry who is very freindly and honesty sales representative. I enjoy buying my cars from him and this would be my third car. With every car I have purchase has been a good buy. Now I have step up and purchase 2009 rogue with great mileage. I love my new SUV itf its me and I would like to said Thank You Elio Coventry.

First car for daughter in college

by from East Aurora, Ny |

Mark was very helpful in finding the right car at the right price. My daughter hasn't driven many cars and Mark was patient explaining how everything worked and were the buttons were located. He even helped transfer college items from my car to hers! That's above and beyond. Thanks Mark! Kathy K

Eric Miducki and Joe Mceachin are great guys

by from Buffalo |

After being treated like less then human because I am a woman. I thought I should buy from a female. I gave Joe my last shot at buying from a man and he was excellent. The respect he and Eric shown was top notch. Thanks guys and I will tell this to everyone I know.

I love my new used car!

by from Williamsville, NY |

Working with Mark Ambellan was a pleasure, he took the time to find me the right car and was extremely plesant and firendly. Mark made everything very clear and answered all of my questions. I can't wait to purchase my next vehicle in the future through West Herr!

Corolla buying experience

by from Sanborn, NY |

Great overall experience from West Herr, ESPECIALLY Elio Coventry, our sales representative. His straight forward and honest approach towards our buying experience was a enjoyable breath of fresh air. I would have no problem recomending him to anyone. He gets 2 thumbs up from us!

2012 camry

by from buffalo, ny |

my new camry is wonderful! all the features i could possibly ask for! the buying experience was great thanks to my consultant! i recommend seeing jared aminoff if your ever shopping for a new car!

new scion tc

by from TONAWANDA, NY |

RECENTLY I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW SCION TC FROM JARED AMINOFF AT WEST HERR TOYOTA OF WILLIAMSVILLE. THEY DIDNT HAVE THE COLOR THAT I WANTED BUT JARED MADE IT HAPPEN! WITHIN A DAY HE HAD THE TC IN THE COLOR I WANTED AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER!

NEW rav4

by from CHEEKTOWAGA |

JOE MCEACHIN IS THE GUY TO SEE IF YOU EVER GO TO WEST HERR TOYOTA OF WILLIAMSVILLE! HE MAKES THE BUYING EXPERIENCE A BREEZE!!