Russ Darrow Kia Wauwatosa

1901 N Mayfair Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226

New 877-423-5859
Used 866-867-1002
Service 866-551-2148

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

Thanks to the fantastic customer support

by from West Allis WI |

The overall buying experience was made really simple and stress free. The personnel at Russ Darrow got me me financed with my negative credit Thank you very much for the great service. we had a perfect experience and will continue to recommend Russ Darrow They were very helpful through the whole process of picking out the car I ended up buying.

Russ Darrow is extremely pleasant

by from Beloit WI |

This is the second car that I have leased from Russ Darrow When I am in the market for a new car they are my first choice! I would definitely recommend Russ Darrow to everyone The people at the dealership were very nice and it was so quick.

excellent as well as pleasant in Russ Darrow

by from Appleton WI |

My experience at Russ Darrow was amazing. I was recommended here by many people They took the time to explain all the features and gave me a great deal on financing. They helped us to test drive and look at a variety of different vehicles.

extremely happy with my experience at Russ Darrow

by from Kenosha WI |

My experience was very nice. They try to understand your needs as an individual. Russ Darrow exceeded all my expectation, It really was a great experience. They helped us to test drive and look at a variety of different vehicles.

Russ Darrow is very friendly and professional

by from Fond du Lac WI |

I was very happy with the service at Russ Darrow. They helped me get a great deal. Once again the Russ Darrow team delivered a great deal for an excellent car! The process was smooth and easy.

best experience i had

by from Green Bay WI |

Everytime I come in to Russ Darrow I receive great service.  Their honesty and genuine concern for the customer shined through every step of the way.   Great crew! Thanks guys! Based on what I told them I was looking for they found the perfect car for me!

thank you !

by from De Pere WI |

I wanted to say thank you again to Russ Darrow Their honesty and genuine concern for the customer shined through every step of the way.   I will be back for future purchases and will refer many friends. The people at the dealership were very nice and it was so quick.

Very happy because of Russ Darrow

by from Middleton WI |

My experience at Russ Darrow was amazing. They helped me get a great deal. Will definitely go back to Russ Darrow for maintenance and other repairs when needed. The sales staff took their time to go through everything with us

Russ Darrow is friendly and professional

by from Milwaukee WI |

I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow They helped us get the right price and finacing The sales staff took their time to go through everything with us very precise and clear in explaning us the various insurance options and in quickly doing the paperwork.

Russ Darrow exceeded all my expectations

by from Onalaska WI |

Everyone at Russ Darrow did and awesome job. what a wonderful and fun experience we had Once again the Russ Darrow team delivered on another great deal I felt very comfortable walking out of the dealership.