Peoria Toyota Scion

Service 888-821-0973

The Better Way To Buy

Great Service

by from Peoria, IL |

Peoria Toyota/Scion replaced the frame on my 12 year old Tundra in under warranty recall in February 2012. They were really easy to work with. They also replaced a broken front bumper mount from when I hit a deer 2 years ago to make sure that the job was done right rather than just done. Treated me better on repairing a 12 year old pickup than I've heard people be treated on regular 3/36 warranty work. I recommend them to anyone.

Peoria Toyota Scion responded to this review

July 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are glad you had a good experience at our dealership and we hope to see you again!

Great place to buy and service a vehicle !!

by from Peoria ,IL |

I have used Peoria Toyota multiple times and have always walked away happy. There facility is very clean and the people ver knowledgable and friendly.

Peoria Toyota Scion responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Thank you for continuing to choose Peoria Toyota Scion. We will do our best to continue to meet and excel past your standards. We greatly appreciate your business and review. Thank you.

Beware!!!

by from Chicago, il |

I was looking for a specific Venza, and Peoria Toyota had a perfect match. I called in and talked to David. He is very professional sales consultant and was able to answer all my questions. After few phone calls and going back and forth on the sale price we came to an agreement and I left a deposit (credit card was charged right away). Having secured the sale I proceeded with a purchase of an airplane ticket (I live in a different state) and made arrangements with David to be picked up from the airport. 4 hours later (!!!) one of the managers called me and....told me that unfortunately this particular vehicle was sold!!?? It obviously didn't sound right because I and David had been working out the details for over two days, and at all times he referred to management for approval, thus they had been informed from the start of our conversation about this deal. I can easily figure out what happened: most likely the vehicle was sold for more than I had offered!!! Very disappointing to see something like this happening with a well reputable dealership, but I guess money comes before customer service at Peoria Toyota!!! Decide for yourself!!!

Unhappy Customer

by from Bloomington, il |

I emailed the dealership about a vehicle they had listed on their website. Had numerous communications with salesman. Told the salesman we would be driving an hour to look at vehicle and wanted to make sure it was still available. I even called the salesman and told him that I was leaving and would be there at 6:00 pm. We arrived at 5:57 only to have the salesman tell me that the car was out on a test drive and they left 10 minutes ago. I understand that dealers are trying to sell vehicles, but I also drove an hour to see the vehicle, the dealership could have held it for me to see since I notified the salesman I was on my way. Terrible customer service if you ask me.