Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

28739 State Road 54, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

New 888-409-9179
Used 888-409-9168
Service 888-522-3847

Where Friends Send Friends!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Ruskin, FL |

I am just so thrilled that I found Parks Ford!! I live in the Tampa and thought it would be easy to locate the Ford I wanted since there were so many large dealers in the area, but unfortunately all I did was waste a bunch of time and had my attitude ruined all together by the local Ford dealers. I was almost giving up hope when I looked out side the area just a tad and found Parks. I looked at the inventory online which was great and found the exact Escape I wanted. I emailed them a request and within minutes I had a response and a call. I was paired with Will Bozeman and contacted him via email to request him pull the Escape for me so I could pop in to look at it. Will promptly responded to my email to let me know he was on it. I arrived about 1.5 hours later and was greeted by friendly staff who immediately got Will for me who had already had the car pulled as I had requested. He knew all of the features and was able to answer all of my questions. A few minutes later I had numbers for my trade, and a purchase price and lease price for the Escape and they were GOOD numbers! I didn't have to haggle, they were offering me far better prices the first time than other dealers I spent over an hour negotiating with that couldn't agree to the same numbers Parks offered! I was so in shock I took the lease offer so quick as I thought I want to sign for it before they realize they made a mistake or something. I was in and out of finance in about 25 minutes and drove off the lot a very happy lady. I think I am still in shock a week later that it was so easy and actually a lot of fun to get my new car! If you need a vehicle, please don't be silly like me and waste your time, just start at Parks and you will not be sorry you did!

March 14, 2014

Wow What a Great Review! We are so happy to hear your experience with us was so enjoyable. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Welcome to the Parks Ford Family! Enjoy your new Escape. Keep in mind your first service is complimentary. Also I encourage you to Like Our Facebook page and stay connected to us! Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions arise with your new car! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Excellent Customer Service

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

I recently purchased a custom-order 2014 Mustang GT. Wayne Dubois went out of his way to ensure that the vehicle exceeded my expectations as a consumer. He and Alan Sarne were phenomenal to work with.

July 3, 2014

Thanks for the Great Review! We appreciate you choosing Parks Ford. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Mustang! Enjoy it! Stay connected to Parks Ford and Like Our Facebook Page! We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary first service! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Amazing customer care and price

by from Lutz,FL |

After many years of car purchases, I was pleasantly surprised by the exceptional level of warmth, kindness and patience the staff at Parks Fiat exhibited. Not only did we get the best price compared to other dealerships, but our sales person Sergio went above and beyond in helping my daughter with her first car purchase.We were also warmly greeted and assisted by the manager George, who went out of his way to help my daughter get the car of her dreams at a price she could afford. There was NO sales pressure, but rather guidance and advice and lots of patience. This was such an easy, no pressure car buying experience from a staff that was caring and compassionate. I highly recommend the dealership for their exceptional pricing and outstanding customer care!

Finally got my Red Car

by from Wesley Chapel |

I wanted to buy an SUV but not sure which make, only sure that the exterior color be RED and the interior be a darker color, in leather. Tried different dealers to find similar SUV's but found fault with the dealers, no one seem to have the color red with the dark interior I wanted. After searching different dealerships, I finally narrowed my search to 2. One dealer called me to come to their dealership and see a red vehicle. It didn't have the dark interior inside but was told they had located a red vehicle with dark interior from another dealer and that they would go and pick up the vehicle from the other dealer and I would have it within 2-3 days. I signed all the paperwork required and put a down payment for this vehicle. After 4 days of not hearing from the dealer, I called and found out that they never picked up the vehicle I had signed for because it was sold by the other dealership but that they were still trying to find a vehicle for me. I returned to the dealership and requested my money back. I then decided to return to Parks Ford and see if you had any Red vehicles. I met with Wayne Dubois who was patient with my demands for this red vehicle with dark interior. We came close to a price deal but I wanted to see the vehicle. He said he would try to locate the vehicle for me. It took a few days before Wayne got back to me and informed me that he had located a vehicle for me, at the price I had originally settled on and if I wanted to stop in to see it. When I stopped by I met with George Dybowski, nice man, because Wayne was busy with a customer. We couldn't settle on a price so I left I received an email from Wayne Dubois informing me that he had locateda vehicle with everything I wanted and was I still interested to come and see him. He showed me a red vehicle with dark interior but not the accessories I wanted but he would get the one I actually wanted so we came to a price settlement. I Signed all the paperwork and put a down payment. Wayne told me it would take 2-3 days to get the vehicle to the dealership. Was called by Shane on Saturday that my vehicle was in route. Was called again about 4 hours later to inform me that the vehicle arrived. I went back to the dealership to see Wayne but he was busy with a customer so again I met again with George Dybowski. George showed me the vehicle, which was being cleaned up since arrival. He explained everything to me regarding the vehicle and showed me how to use all the features the vehicle came with. I just want to commend both men; Wayne Dubois, for getting me the RED vehicle with Dark Interior and George Dybowski for being so very patient with me when it came time to explain all the features the vehicle has.

March 21, 2014

Thanks for the Great Review! I'm so happy to hear we were able to find you the exact Red car you were looking for! We appreciate your business and thank you again for choosing the Parks Ford Team! I will pass this along to Wayne and George. We look forward to seeing you for your first complimentary service! Stay Connected to Parks Ford and Like Our Facebook page for special offers and giveaways! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

GREAT SERVICE!

by from New Port Richey, FL |

I purchased my vehicle at Parks Ford 2 1/2 years ago and would never have it serviced anywhere else. The oil changes are fast and efficient and priced competitively. Everyone is always very friendly. I never feel like they are trying to fix or replace things that don't need to be done. They always contact me afterwards to make sure that I am satisified with their service. They continually exceed my expectations.

March 13, 2014

Thanks for the Great Review! We appreciate you being such a loyal customer! Thank you again, we are always here to help if you need us! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Our new Escape

by from Zephyrhills |

We were looking at two different vehicles when we came in. Robert Vido greeted us with the best of intentions and helped us identify the right vehicle. The management was friendly and delightful to deal with as well. We have bought many vehicles from Heritage, but Robert Vido exceeded all of our expectations and helped us understand all the new features that Ford had to offer. We did not feel pressured at any time. Thank you Parks Ford!

March 13, 2014

Thanks for the Great Review! It's Great to hear Robert took such great care of you! We appreciate your business and would like to say Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you for your first complimentary service! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Pleasantly surprised

by from Land O Lakes, FL |

I've owned only Infinitis since 1993 and have been growing increasingly dissatisfied with both their service and product offering. tater recently have been told that numerous issues with my 2006 M35 were 'normal' I decided it was more than I could take and felt it was time to move away from them. I wanted a plugin hybrid (I really wanted a Tesla but that's out of my league) and after spending countless hours over a week or so I settled on at least taking a look at the CMax Energi. Parks Ford is about 3 miles from my house, as opposed to about 33 for the Infiniti dealer, and after setting foot in the dealership I knew this would be where I would buy my next car. I was greeted promptly by a salesman who was very friendly and courteous and after I told him what I was looking for he took me to a car and asked if I wanted to go for a test drive. This is totally unlike my experience at other local dealers who have made me feel like the invisible man when I've shopped for other vehicles over the years. They didn't have an Enegi on the lot but were able to get 1 the next day. The sales process was smooth, no crazy shenanigans and everything was explained and all my questions answered without them getting huffy or giving me the feeling they didn't know what they were talking about regarding the car or the financing. They have earned my business and I'll certainly be recommending them to everyone I know. The Energi is very impressive and perfect for my daily routine which includes 14 mile round trips to school and baseball 2 or 3 times a day. Coming from an M35, I was expecting a huge difference in quality and while there certainly is a difference in some of the materials (the leather isn't as soft other materials not quite the same quality) I wouldn't consider any of the materials cheap looking. Of course acceleration and handling can't be compared between the 2 vehicles but they aren't meant to be compared and I didn't buy the Energi for it's 0-60 times or cornering ability. I've gone about 200 miles and the fuel gauge is still above the Full line--this is the reason I got this car. Thanks again to everyone at Parks!

March 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the Great Review! We are so happy you enjoyed your buying experience here at Parks Ford! We appreciate you choosing us, and thank you again for your business! Enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you for your first complimentary service! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

worst experience ever

by from wesley Chapel fl |

Even a star can't be earned, finance dept worst experience ever trying to get you in a different direction with your personal information, vicent whatever... stay away from him. Sales and manager don't know nothing about sales and customer service...worst plkace ever to buy a car...stay away....!!!!

January 10, 2014

Hello Henry. My name is Shane Norsworthy and I am the General Sales Manager with Parks Ford. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us. Although we do strive to exceed every customer's expectation, at times we fall short. Obviously, in your case we were well short of that. Please allow me the opportunity to rectify this as best I can. You can reach me at the store 813-907-7800 or by email @ snorsworthy@fordofwesleychapel.com Thank you for the opportunity and I apologize we let you down. Shane Norsworthy Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel 813-907-7800 snorsworthy@fordofwesleychapel.com

Fastest and easiest purhcase ever!!!

by from Lakeland,FL |

I found the car online I wanted to buy and contacted the internet department. Will Bozeman was very helpful. Because I live so far away I wanted to make sure this vehicle was perfect. Will went out and did a 10 minute video walk around on the vehicle showing me everything, including any defects, which I have to say out of all the dealers I contacted he was the only one to offer that! When I finally got to the store everything was set up and ready to go. The salesmanger thanked me for making the dive as soon as I got there, the finance was guy had all the paperwork ready and I was out of there in a hour. Amazing experience!!!! Thanks to everyone involed!!! I would highly recommend Parks Ford for anyone in the market for a new vehicle no matter where you live!

December 4, 2013

Thank you very much! We always love hearing about great experiences with Parks Ford! We will pass this review on to Will as well.

Used car sales

by from Wesley Chapel |

Sales manager Duber Garzon, quoted us a price for which he would sell us a particular car we were interested in. We told him there was another car somewhere else we wanted to look at before committing to the purchase. He said "no problem", go look at the other car, that way we would at least know what we could get this one for. I said that was great, shook his hand and thanked him. Less than two hours later we called back to let Mr. Garzon know we were coming back to buy the car and he reneged on the offer saying he couldn't do it. I said but you told us you would sell us the car at that price...and he said "yeah but you said you were going to look at another car". I talked to the original salesman we were working with, a Mr.George Dybowski (nice gentleman) about this and he suggested that Mr. Garzon may have misunderstood me, even though I had clarified several times the price being quoted was an "out the door" price...and we were told YES each time. You see they charge a $599 dealer fee on top of their selling price along with the customary sales tax and title/tag transfer fee. So I then asked Mr Dybowski to find out what the best out the door price would be. He called back and the price I was quoted was over $1700 more than the original quote I had received from Mr. Garzon. Even if one were to give Mr. Garzon the benefit of the doubt...and the price he had quoted us was not an "out the door price" but rather the base selling price before taxes and fees as Mr Dybowski had suggested....the new best offer was still over $500 more than what the price should have been even if you took the price Mr. Garzon quoted me and then added to it the $599 dealer fee, sales tax and title/tag transfer. Just so you know...their special "internet pricing" on this car was still several hundred dollars over Kelly Blue Book's highest price for this vehicle. Bottom line...their used car prices I have been quoted typically exceed the published prices in all established guidelines, and that is before adding a $599 dealer fee. Combine that with the fact that my experience has shown me their sales manager can't be trusted to keep his word so I will never be back to buy another car, or have my two Fords serviced or buy any parts as a result of this. Just passing my experience on to others. BTW, after they insinuated that I should have known there was no possible way to buy that particular make, model, mileage and ect. for an out the door price I was originally quoted...I have located pretty much the exact same car (make, model, trim, mileage and condition) advertised at another Ford dealer for an "out the door" price that is almost $3k dollars less then their revised best price and almost a $1k less than the original quote they reneged on.

Very Helpful

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

They were very kind and helped me with everything I needed. I came preapproved, but they still checked to see if they could get me a better deal. The car was in great condition except for a few scratches, but to compensate for that they gave me three free oil changes. I didn't like having to wait so long to get everything done, but that's just a part of the process.

January 11, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind review. I am pleased that we were able to take care of your needs, and look forward to doing business with you in the future!