Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

28739 State Road 54, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

New 888-409-9179
Used 888-409-9168
Service 888-522-3847

Where Friends Send Friends!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Ruskin, FL |

I am just so thrilled that I found Parks Ford!! I live in the Tampa and thought it would be easy to locate the Ford I wanted since there were so many large dealers in the area, but unfortunately all I did was waste a bunch of time and had my attitude ruined all together by the local Ford dealers. I was almost giving up hope when I looked out side the area just a tad and found Parks. I looked at the inventory online which was great and found the exact Escape I wanted. I emailed them a request and within minutes I had a response and a call. I was paired with Will Bozeman and contacted him via email to request him pull the Escape for me so I could pop in to look at it. Will promptly responded to my email to let me know he was on it. I arrived about 1.5 hours later and was greeted by friendly staff who immediately got Will for me who had already had the car pulled as I had requested. He knew all of the features and was able to answer all of my questions. A few minutes later I had numbers for my trade, and a purchase price and lease price for the Escape and they were GOOD numbers! I didn't have to haggle, they were offering me far better prices the first time than other dealers I spent over an hour negotiating with that couldn't agree to the same numbers Parks offered! I was so in shock I took the lease offer so quick as I thought I want to sign for it before they realize they made a mistake or something. I was in and out of finance in about 25 minutes and drove off the lot a very happy lady. I think I am still in shock a week later that it was so easy and actually a lot of fun to get my new car! If you need a vehicle, please don't be silly like me and waste your time, just start at Parks and you will not be sorry you did!

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded to this review

March 14, 2014

Wow What a Great Review! We are so happy to hear your experience with us was so enjoyable. We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Welcome to the Parks Ford Family! Enjoy your new Escape. Keep in mind your first service is complimentary. Also I encourage you to Like Our Facebook page and stay connected to us! Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions arise with your new car! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Long drawn out buying experience

by from Lutz Florida |

Keith was a good salesman and he does his job well. He's knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. The process of car buying is long and drawn out. The process of car buying seems to be a game of cat and mouse. I wasn't able to just look at a truck, see the price, apply any discounts, walk in the showroom with Keith and let the GM know I'd be back the next day with a check. Marco insisted that we do the deal that day, and it end up costing me 7 hours of mine time. I've bought 2 previous vehicles from Parks dealerships in the past, so just by my history, I would have been back to buy. The pressure from the management was a turn off. The dealership is clean, coffee is good and the receptionist is a real sweetheart.

Ford Experience

by from Land O Lakes, Florida |

Just a note to thank Wayne Dubois at Parks Ford for making our car experience so easy. We leased our third Ford Edge (Second from Parks Ford). It was easy, fast, and a pleasure doing our business there. Thanks again. Tom and Patti

Great sales experience

by from Tampa FL |

Rick Pritzlaff was great. This was my second purchase from him. I am very happy with this dealership. Great service and attention all around.

F-150 Truck

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

We first shopped online through Parks Ford website where we were contacted by Rick Pritzlaff. He was very friendly and patient with us, as we test drove two different F-150 Trucks several times. He was very easy going and very knowledgable about the truck. We were completely satisfied with the service and the deal we got. Rick has also been very helpful since the sale in answering our questions on how to work a couple things. We would not hesitate to recommend Parks Ford and Rick Pritzlaff.

Helpful Sales team!

by from Tampa, FL |

I went to Parks Ford looking for a used car to purchase. The sales department was not pushy at all and everyone was very helpful and friendly. Dorian allowed me to test drive the car I wanted and Sergio helped with the paperwork. Duber was also very friendly and helpful. Parks Ford gave me the best deal and was very upfront compared to other dealerships I had visited in the area. Thanks for everything!

Purchase car

by from Lecanto, FL |

Ricky Pritzlaff was an a great person to deal with.

Great experience

by from Gainesville, FL |

Great job by our sales person, RickyPritzlaff, and Carlos Gonzalez, our finance manager, with the sale.

2014 explorer

by from Land O Lakes, Florida |

Best car experience ever. No high pressure and did not spend hours at the dealership. Will definitely purchase from Parks Ford again!

Recent purchase

by from Tampa,FL |

Great experience! Easy to deal with. Honest people. Pleasure to work with! Strongly recommended - ask for Robert Vido and Frank Lacey, you will be taken care of!

Great Service

by from Dunedin, FL |

We found a 2012 VW Jetta online and called to make an appointment to see it. The car was on its way to an auction but Will Bozeman the Internet Sales Manager had someone go out and bring it back for us to look at it. Now we have a great car for our daughter and the process was extremely easy. Nobody was pushy but everybody was extremely pleasant to work with. Thank you Will and Carlos!

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel responded to this review

August 3, 2014

Thanks for the Great Review! Glad it worked out for you! We appreciate you choosing Parks Ford, and we would like to say Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you for your first complimentary oil change. Stay Connected and Like Our Facebook Page! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini