Brown's Sales and Leasing Inc.

Brown's Sales and Leasing Inc.

202 S Highway 52, Guttenberg, IA 52052

New 888-377-1735
Used 888-376-8641
Service 888-377-1879

Your Hometown Dealer, No Matter Where Your Hometown May Be!

ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE!!

by from Guttenberg Iowa |

Brown's Sales and Leasing is always where we go for any of our vehicle needs. We have bought all of our vehicles there over the past 30 plus years and have never been disappointed in their service. They are a great group of people and truly care about the customer. Ron in the service department is one of the best customer friendly people that I know. He always goes above and beyond for us. We also have utilized the body shop a few times over the past year or so and Laura was amazing as well! It is so refreshing to have such great customer service! I would recommend them to anyone and I do:)

August 12, 2014

Thank you Chris for taking the time to fill out our survey. We sure do appreciate the repeat business and as always our relationship with you! Your kind words are what motivate us to keep doing our best! We look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Fast Service

by from Colesburg |

On the spur of the moment I decided I needed an oil change and they made it possible to get it done and do it in record time!! I called and they were able to get me in as soon as I got there. Great job guys!!

November 18, 2014

Lucy, thanks for contacting us at Brown's in Guttenberg and for taking the time to fill out our survey! We sure appreciate your kind words and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Great service

by from Colesburg |

Ron, Stacy & Laura in the service department are great! They always work with me and have reminded me about my factory recall. Repairs were made in a reasonable time frame.

November 13, 2014

Julie, thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for your kind words! We sure appreciate your business and we look forward to our continued relationship with you!

Service call for a recall.

by from Dubuque, Ia |

Service very timely and the people great to work with.

October 28, 2014

Gilly, we sure appreciate your business and for you taking the time to fill out our survey. We are glad we are able to assist you in a timely manner and we hope you choose Brown's Sales & Leasing in the future for your service needs!

Wonderful Dealership no matter which loc you go to

by from Watkins, Iowa |

Very friendly service and appreciate the car wash. No matter which dealership you go to all Brown locations are the same.

October 30, 2014

Kathy, thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and your 5 star rating! We appreciate you kind words and your business and look forward to our continued relationship.

Installing tow bar & brakes on my SUV

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

I was very pleased with the way the tow bar was installed. The service people sent a lot of time with me making sure I understood how the new braking system worked when towing. Very person I talked to did all they could to make me a satisfied customer.

November 4, 2014

Thank you Dick for taking the time to fill out our survey! We appreciate the kind words are elated that everything went well for your tow bar installation. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Motor Home repairs

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

Browns took the time to do the repairs correctly and the way I wanted them done. I did get a loaner car to travel back home while they were waiting on the correct parts to come in.

October 31, 2014

Dick, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate us with 5 Stars! We strive for customer satisfaction! We look forward to continuing to be there for all of your service needs!

Great Service and good experience

by from Guttenberg, Iowa |

I had a real good car buying experience at Browns. It was pleasant with no pressure in that they were able to work with me on buying a new 2014 Ford Escape. The salesperson was top notch and very professional in helping me on the vehicle selection, test drive, and buying process to make sure that I got the most rebates and the best trade in price for my old vehicle. Normally looking to buy a new vehicle is a hassle and pain but at Browns it was very pleasant with no pressure and lots of help to make for an excellent experience before and after the sale.

October 23, 2014

Ken, thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey and rating us with 5 Stars! We sure appreciate your business and are glad you chose Brown's for your shopping experience for a new Escape! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

College student

by from Dubuque, IA |

Ron got my car in when I was home and finished by the time I had to leave. Gave me a loaner car to use while they worked on my vehicle. Couldn't ask for anything more.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We sure appreciate you kind words and business. We look forward to being of service to you again in the future!

Great Sales and Service

by from Guttenberg, IA |

I have been going to Brown's Sales and Leasing for my service to my Ford Escape for three years and most everybody at Brown's truly understands Customer Satisfaction. I recently purchased a new/used car from Gina at Brown's and it was the best car purchase experience I have had. Again, both Sales and Service departments at Brown's understand Customer Satisfaction and it is reflective in most all of the people I have dealt with or observed.

October 15, 2014

Newcomer, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We sure appreciate your kind words! We will make sure Gina is aware of your appreciation and we look forward to continuing our business relationship with you!

Browns has a great service dept

by from Monona, IA |

Kudos to Stacy who gave me top service and knows her stuff. Even got me a loaner so I could tool around Guttenburg. So I took a walk along the river when she couldn't get a hold of me to get my vehicle done in advance and I had to wait a bit. Never has waiting been so enjoyable. It was at the end of the day and she still finished it in fine fashion. All good whenever I have used Browns Service dept.

October 15, 2014

Thank you Mar for your kind words and taking the time to fill out our survey! We appreciate you choosing Brown's in Guttenberg for your service needs! We'll make sure Stacy knows about your appreciation and we look forward to seeing you again!