Brown's Sales and Leasing Inc.

202 S Highway 52, Guttenberg, IA 52052

New 888-377-1735 New 888-377-1735
Used 888-376-8641 Used 888-376-8641
Service 888-377-1879 Service 888-377-1879

Your Hometown Dealer, No Matter Where Your Hometown May Be!

Focus on the Customer

by from Luana, IA |

Ever since I started working in the local school system, I have had Brown's Service servicing my car. Since I teach all day three blocks from the dealership, they save me time and effort by picking up my car from school and returning it by the end of the school day. The customer service staff is warm and helpful, and the service department can't be beat. When I had to replace my car last year due to an accident, the sales staff bent over backwards to make sure I was comfortable with my new vehicle. I can, without reservation, highly recommend Brown's Sales and Leasing.

March 5, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for you kind words. We sure appreciate your business and we are happy to be able to assist you while you continue to teach our children. Thank you for your service and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you!

Good service

by from Garnavillo, IA |

My vehicle had an oil change done in a timely manner and changed the rear wiper blade as it was torn. Very accommodating while waiting for my vehicle to be completed.

April 22, 2016

Roby71, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We would like to know what it is we could do better to earn a 5 star rating from you. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship with you!

I won't go anywhere else

by from Garnavillo, IA |

I may not know everyone's name, but they treat me as if I were family every time. Your loaner cars and easy scheduling make it possible for me to go to work AND take care of my vehicle without compromising one or the other. I won't go anywhere else for service.

April 20, 2016

Good Afternoon Chris! Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate us with 5 stars! We appreciate the kind words and we are glad you feel like part of our family here at Brown's! We look forward to continuing to provide you with all of your auto service needs!

Excellent service coupled with good value

by from Mcgregor, IA |

Really like these guys and the way they treat us. I will continue to buy all my vehicles from them.

April 20, 2016

Good Afternoon Paul, thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate us with 5 stars! We are glad to hear that our service has had an impact on you in a positive way and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Stay away from the Cell phone department.

by from Clive Iowa |

I have always had great service at Browns and would highly recommend everything except for the cell phone department. I had Sprint on the phone with Ting (my provider) to try and get reception on my S-4. I went to US Cellular and they said your phone must have been switched to our towers. I had to switch back to my S-2. I asked to have my phone switched back and was told I didn't do anything. My phone is now worthless.

April 20, 2016

Jim, thank you for your response and 5 star rating! We truly appreciate your business. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our US Cellular Department. Unfortunately in our small town of Guttenberg, we have found that other companies such as Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T do not have very good reception. If you are a customer of a company other than US Cellular, we apologize for this inconvenience. If you are a customer of US Cellular and are continuing to have cell problems, please reach out to Val our US Cellular Manager.

Great service - as always

by from Guttenberg IA |

Another great experience at Brown's - got my car in and out - on time and made sure I was ready and safe to go again. thanks

April 6, 2016

Nancy Jo, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for a 5 star rating! We appreciate your continued business!

Great buying experience

by from Decatur, IL |

We drove 4 1/2 hours to look at a used car on Brown's lot. Grant, the salesman, was very professional and helpful answering our questions. When we arrived, the staff there was very accommodating and the car was everything we thought it would be. Even the mechanic came out to address and take care of the minor issue we had. The owner of the dealership also introduced himself. It was a very pleasant experience.

March 9, 2016

Marilyn, thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate us with 5 stars! We really appreciate you driving the distance and are glad to hear your experience was worth 5 stars! Please let us know if we can be of assistance again in the future!

Great Service

by from Colesburg |

Just so happy with the service at Brown's and the quick jobs they do. I did not even call for an appointment , I just left my car overnight and dropped the keys in the outside box and my husband called the next day about an oil change and they did it just as if I had made an appointment. While checking over my car they found other problems but they understood that it has to wait a few weeks for us to save up to pay for this and they never tried to pressure me into doing it right now. They did tell me that they could not tell me how long the part would last before it broke but that was an honest fact. Very happy with the place and friendly people working there.!!

March 1, 2016

ToLu, thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate our service department with 5 Stars! We really appreciate your business and are elated that you were pleased with our service! We look forward to seeing you again!

Car was serviced and washed

by from Guttemberg. Iowa |

They always take good care of us. Would recommend to anyone.

February 10, 2016

Good Afternoon and thank you for taking the time to fill our our survey and rate us with 5 stars! We appreciate your business and we are excited to see that we are providing 5 star service to you! We look forward to continuing our relationship with you!

Consistently excellent

by from Port Byron, IL |

Our experiences have been primarily with the motor home servicing department. They have always been accommodating and have gone out of their way to help. The staff takes as much time as we need to go over repairs, answer questions and they never make us feel rushed. Most recently Laura even volunteered to drive the motor home down to Clinton, IA, and when that couldn't be arranged offered to drop it off at our house in Port Byron, IL, which would have taken her an hour out of her way. Despite the two hour drive to Guttenberg we will continue to do business with Brown's.

February 3, 2016

Good Morning John! Thanks so much for the kind words and 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and are happy that we were able to get your motorhome to you! We look forward to our continued relationship and are happy to assist whenever we can! Happy Camping in 2016!