Brown's Sales and Leasing Inc.

202 S Highway 52, Guttenberg, IA 52052

New 888-377-1735 New888-377-1735
Used 888-376-8641 Used888-376-8641
Service 888-377-1879 Service 888-377-1879

Your Hometown Dealer, No Matter Where Your Hometown May Be!

Focus on the Customer

by from Luana, IA |

Ever since I started working in the local school system, I have had Brown's Service servicing my car. Since I teach all day three blocks from the dealership, they save me time and effort by picking up my car from school and returning it by the end of the school day. The customer service staff is warm and helpful, and the service department can't be beat. When I had to replace my car last year due to an accident, the sales staff bent over backwards to make sure I was comfortable with my new vehicle. I can, without reservation, highly recommend Brown's Sales and Leasing.

March 5, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for you kind words. We sure appreciate your business and we are happy to be able to assist you while you continue to teach our children. Thank you for your service and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you!

Thru the Years

by from Lancaster, WI |

I have dealt with the Guttenberg dealership for over 30 years. They are always courteous and go beyond any dealership to make sure service is performed quickly and to make sure it is high quality. We have had excellent experience with Sales Staff (Gina);Service Dept (Ron & Stacy) and Parts (Jan Bauer). We have purchased both New & Used cars and never had a lemon. We recommend you to our friends looking for vehicles. Thank you, you are great people.

OUR WORK IS DONE ON TIME AND COURTESY THROUGHOUT

by from GARNAVILLO, IOWA |

ALL WORK PLUS ANY TROUBLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE IS RELAYED TO US. THEY TAKE CARE OF US AND ALL PERSONNEL ARE VERY COURTEOUS.

Worth the drive for good service

by from Prairieburg, Ia. |

We have purchased several cars over the years from Brown's and have been greatly satisfied with the service and friendliness of the staff. We also had our cars serviced there even tho we drive a distance to do it. I recently bought a Ford Escape and really have enjoyed owning it. It is my first new car.

May 28, 2016

Thank you Barb for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate us with 5 stars! We appreciate your business and are very happy to hear you are enjoying your new Escape! Please let us know when we can be of service to you again!

Fusion 50,000 mile check

by from Guttenberg IA |

I had a 8:00AM appointment Tuesday May 10 and was greeted by the service desk personal. My Fushion was worked on promptly and finished by 9:30AM. The waiting room was clean and provided breakfast rolls and WiFi. I would recommend Browns service to anyone. We ate out last night and I mentioned my positive service experience.

May 13, 2016

Don, thank you for the kind words and 5 star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We are glad your experience here was quick and professional and we hope to see you again!

Customers come first

by from Guttenberg, Iowa 52052 |

Brown's Sales and Leasing has the best service dept. in our area. They are friendly and precise in the things they do. I will not take my car anywhere else to be serviced.

May 14, 2016

Larry thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate us with 5 stars! We appreciate you time and your business! We look forward to seeing you again!

Another great job done!!

by from Colesburg Iowa |

Another great oil change!! Never even asked for the cleaning of my car or the car wash but it was greatly appreciated!! They know I live on the gravel road and the wash helped me out tremendously!! Will be back for sure with such great people and service!! Thanks again!!

May 14, 2016

Lucy, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate us with 5 stars! We really appreciate the kind words and are happy that we were able to get your vehicle cleaned up for you too! Happy & Safe Driving!

Repairtruck

by from Prairie du Chien WI |

Very pleasant experience. will recommend to friends

May 3, 2016

Thank you Steve for taking the time to fill out the survey and rate us with 5 stars! We appreciate you making the trip across the river to do business with us here in Guttenberg! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Great service professionals

by from Guttenberg, Iowa |

Excellent customer service and support. Satisfaction guaranteed.

May 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and rate us with 5 stars! We appeciate your business and look forward to carrying on our working relationship with you!

Good service

by from Garnavillo, IA |

My vehicle had an oil change done in a timely manner and changed the rear wiper blade as it was torn. Very accommodating while waiting for my vehicle to be completed.

April 22, 2016

Roby71, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We would like to know what it is we could do better to earn a 5 star rating from you. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship with you!