Velde Lincoln Volvo

(4.5) 4 Reviews

2200 W Pioneer Parkway, Peoria, IL 61615

A great experience!

by from Pekin, IL |

I purchased my 2014 MKT late last year. This was my first experience purchasing a vehicle with the dealership. Dale Hicks and his staff were very responsive to my selection priorities including the price. They found what I was looking for and did so promptly. After I received the car, I was assisted by Marty Butler. Marty knows the Lincoln product through and through. He have been an absolute professional to work with. If I have a need/question he is quick to assist me. Dennis Hicks and his staff have been excellent to work with in the service dept. Overall, a great customer experience...I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.

VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from PEORIA IL |

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 2011 NAVIGATOR FROM STEVE AT VELDE LINCOLN. THE SERVICE, SALES PROCESS, AND OVERALL ATMOSPHERE AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS SIMPLY AMAZING. WHILE I WAS THERE I WAS EVEN ABLE TO TALK TO THE OWNER AND BECAUSE OF MY EXPIERENCE THERE I WILL BE BUYING A MKX FOR MY WIFE IN MAY, AND I PLAN ON BEING A VELDE CUSTOMER FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

Too high, can't aford em...

by from Westfield, Ill. |

My car ain't worth anything until it's on there lot, no thanks.

My favorite dealer

by from Dunlap., IL |

Velde Lincoln Volvo is by far my only choice. I own 3 Volvos and currently shopping for a fourth. Velde is the only place I'd go. Their sale staff is low pressure and very professional. Service is great as well. If you need a Volvo or a quality used car you should check them out. Ask for Dee, she's our favorite sales person.

Velde Lincoln Volvo responded to this review

October 7, 2011

Thank you Joesph, your business here is very much appreciated!!