Velde Lincoln Volvo

2200 State Rte 174, Peoria, IL 61615

My favorite dealer

by from Dunlap., IL |

Velde Lincoln Volvo is by far my only choice. I own 3 Volvos and currently shopping for a fourth. Velde is the only place I'd go. Their sale staff is low pressure and very professional. Service is great as well. If you need a Volvo or a quality used car you should check them out. Ask for Dee, she's our favorite sales person.

October 7, 2011

Thank you Joesph, your business here is very much appreciated!!

Wonderful Customer Experience

by from Washington IL |

Great experience. Travis, our sales rep, was very knowledgable and helpful. Dale, the sales manager, was great as well, they were able to locate a vehicle and get it to us within 48 hours even though it was states away and a holiday weekend. We price shopped and called around and no one, NO ONE, in the midwest was able to beat their price. We cautioned them that we would have our two small, loud, (and probably impatient) children with us when signing final paperwork, so they had everything already coordinated with the bank of our choice and our insurance so our final paperwork was done in less than 20 minutes. And they were amazingly accommodating. Both of us having backgrounds in sales, we will happily walk away from any customer service experience if we feel pushed, or misled in anyway and happily take our business elsewhere. Never was that a question when working with the Velde Team. They were excellent, customer focused, and you could tell it was a great environment not only for the customers, but also for the employees. They have earned our business for years to come, and we will definitely be going back here for our next Volvo purchase.

Lincoln service

by from Peoria, Illinois |

We needed a new tire and you were quickly able to find one and get us in to change it. Unfortunately something was wrong with the tire and I ended up waiting for 2 hours, but I got a loaner until the next day when the tire could be replaced.

January 15, 2016

Kevin, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Excellent service

by from Peoria, Il |

Very helpful by coming to my house to get my car and leaving a loaner. When done with my car, they returned it and picked up the loner. I had migraines that week and I never know when I can drive.

January 6, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Great Car Service

by from Peoria, IL |

You are the only place I want to service my car. Your staff is always friendly and do an excellent job. My next car will probably be a Lincoln also.

Great service

by from Chillicothe, IL |

Good Service Friendly Staff Apreciate the service good dealefship

December 31, 2015

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Jerry. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

gmaq07

by from Peoria,il |

Navigator, service was good, yes they were. All I have to say, needed more characters.

Great service

by from Chillicothe, Il. 61523 |

I have been with Velde for many years & when my car needs service,they take good care of the problem. The staff are great, helpful & very thoughtful. A car wash & they sent me a generous coupon. I highly recommend them. Sincerely, Jackie

December 18, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Smooth

by from Peoria, IL |

Excellent and professional staff that took care of my car with ease.

December 9, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Maintenance was a breeze!

by from Cherry, IL |

I brought the 2012 Volvo 60s I had bought in for the oil change and tire rotation while exhibiting at the Peoria Farm Show. The service desk was very accommodating in their scheduling to let me get done the things I needed to set up first. Pleasant waiting room and quick service before getting back a clean car the I knew was road ready for my next sales trip through Missouri and Nebraska. Thanks. Brad Forkner, Cherry, IL