Landmark Ford

2401 Prairie Crossing Dr, Springfield, IL 62711

great car

by from astoria,il |

Went in. to buy a ford explorer, jessi was very helpful and very nice, but when he brought the figures out for my trade in and what they wanted as a down payment...i wanted to run!!!! But then Dave came in and helped with the process by explaining a few things to me. Both jessi and dave were very helpful. My last few vehicles ive bought with an electric start on them and i was told to call the service department to see about getting one installed and i asked for a discount, since it was a brand new car, and it never hurts to ask. So i did call and spoke to Tom in sales, who has poor customer service, he stepped away from the phone, twice, without telling me then proceeded to tell me how much it was, and when i asked him for a discount he said that was the discount, he did not try to explain to my why it was so expensive, I had to call someone else and they explained why it was so expensive. Yes i did hang up on him but if he would of spoke in a more pleasant tone i wouldn?t have. All n all Jessi and Dave were great, but it only takes 1 bad experience for someone to never return, and that will be me!!!

Purchase of 2015 Escape

by from Springfield, IL |

As to my recent purchase of 2015 Ford Escape: Everything about the experience was good

Friendly and courteous employees.

by from Springfield, Illinois |

Friendly and courteous employees great quality service.

Excellent Service

by from Springfield, Illinois |

I love going to Landmark Ford. They are always friendly, willing to help you in any way they can and they have fast dependable service. I do most definitely recommend anyone go to Landmark Ford.

Excellent service

by from Springfield, IL |

The internet sales department is awesome. Very professional people. Ryan Maisenbacher and Ryan McWherter were very helpful and attentive to any change. Since moving to US from another country is difficult, buying a car in US can be a complex process. The internet sales department did an awesome job and helped making it a very nice experience as it should be. Also Linda on finances was great finding a great loan.

Wonderful service

by from Stonington, Illinois |

I just purchased a used truck at Landmark. My salesperson was Josh Lowder who helps handle the internet side of the business. He as totally honest and upfront about everything and made my buying experience actually pleasant. EXCEPT when in came to the financial office side of things. I had requested that paperwork be ready as much as possible so as to save some time as I had a steak cookout to get to, lol. After deal was finalized I had to wait approx. one and a half hours while financial office took care of other customers and got my paperwork ready. Althought that side of the deal was kinda negative, I want to stress that Josh did his job very well, making things very easy to understand and also being sure I was happy with my vehicle of choice before finalizing everthing. Overall, I highly recommend both Landmark for AND Josh Lowder next time anyone needs a new or used vehicle.

Excellent salesman and financial manager

by from Springfield, Illinois |

My family recently purchased a beautiful 2013 Ford Explorer, and the vehicle was not the only thing that immediately impressed us. Josh Lowder was our sales representative and we knew instantly that we wanted him to guide us through our transaction. His services surpassed any we've ever experienced at a dealership. His credibility is outstanding and he worked diligently to ensure we were happy with our SUV. His overall personality made our interaction incredibly pleasant, and we look forward to conducting business with Josh in the future! Fred Harding, the financial manager also offered impeccable service. His vast knowledge and attention to detail assured us that we received what we anticipated financially. His professionalism made it a joy to spend our 'hard earned' dollars.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Springfield, IL |

I bought my Fusion 2 years ago & was very satisfied with the experience. I have taken it to Landmark for service since then, as I did for my Explorer owned before it. The service dept. does a great job, gets you thru quickly, they explain everything, all the staff I have encountered have been very kind & professional. I want to commend one particular person to other customers, co-workers, & management. Recently, all 4 doors of my Fusion had locked while I was cleaning show off of the outside. It was 5:00pm during a bad snowstorm. Inside my locked car was my purse, cell phone, work keys, work badge, keypad code, & spare key. My wallet, credit cards, everything was locked in my car. I went back inside the office, which was still unlocked & called myhusband, who didn't answer his phone. Needless to say, I was in trouble & panicked. Not even believing that they could help me, in desperation, I called Landmark's service dept, if nothing else, to get the 800# for roadside assistance that came with the car. A man named Rick answered the phone & listened to my sad story. Unbelievably, he didn't just give me the 800#, he also offered to find & search thru the paper files from 2 yrs ago, to find my keypad code. He called me back & gave it to me, and it worked!!! Rick definitely went way above & beyond what is expected. Since it was after 5:00, during a snowstorm, I'm sure he wanted to go home. I have been in customer service for many years & I know what he did was excellent. Management at Landmark should feel proud to have someone of his caliber working for them, as customer service is the #1 strength of any business. Thank you, Rick, for your help in a very difficult situation. Because of this experience, I will be making a point of referring customers there for service & purchases.

Professional Sales Person

by from Springfield, IL |

We recently purchased a Fusion from Ray Colclasure. I want to comend him for his professionalism. We were very picky and Ray helped us narrow down what we needed in our new Fusion. Working with him was a real pleasure and we will certianly think of Ray and Landmark when we need to purchase another vehicle in the future!

Landmark Ford responded to this review

March 29, 2013

Lynn, this is Shawn Crenshaw, Ray Colclasure's manager. I wanted to thank you for your kind words and positive feedback in regards to Ray.

Excellent service department!

by from springfield, il |

Scott Wendell orange team took my 2011 explorer in to look for a squealing noise in the engine. It was looked at right away, parts were ordered and the car was fixed the day the parts arrived. I am so Very Very pleased to be able to leave Damerow ford and have my car now serviced at Land,arm Ford. Such a better place to have our 2 fords serviced with quick and awesome results!!! Land mark Ford is the only place I will be taking my cars to from now on.

Landmark Ford responded to this review

January 4, 2013

Thank you for the compliment on our service department here at Landmark Ford. We always appreciate positive customer feedback. Hopefully you continue to get great service in the future.