201 Ford Dr, Mooresville, IN 46158

Service 866-614-2564

The Community Difference

Personal Service

by from Plainfield, Indiana |

We have dealt with Community in the past. Very honest dealership. Smaller dealerships like Community can better service and care for their customers than a mega dealer.They can pull from a large selection of vehicles. Both Craigs made it an easy experience.Why go elsewhere?

Great experience with Community Ford

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I'm a recent college grad and recently married- my husband and I were looking to buy our very first car. We ended up buying a brand new Ford Focus. Community Ford's staff made us feel extremely comfortable with the whole process and really eased our nerves that we had going into the dealership. They showed us personal attention and answered all of our questions with ease. I'm also very appreciative of the time they took in showing us how to work all of our Sync features in the car. I'll be back for sure! Thank you, Community Ford!

Terrific Experience!

by from Noblesville, IN |

Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful, not like some of the salesman "sharks" you see at other dealerships. John, Craig, Joel, and Craig were very knowledgeable and instrumental in helping the deal go through. We left that afternoon with a great car and confident that we had met some honest and trustworthy salesmen! We couldn't be happier!

Thrilled

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We are thrilled with how we were treated. Community Ford really knows how to take care of their customers.

No pressure, honest sales people.

by from Indy |

Salesmen very helpful, and honest about inventory. Ended up buying used truck. Financing a breeze, took no time at all, every other time I have purchased a vehicle it is an all day affair. Went back a few days later and purchased a car with and for my daughter, same thing, no issues at all. Best car buying experience I have had. Going to look into the service department next, I hope to have the same experience.

Tim Schladweiler was extremely helpful and nice.

by from Plainfield, IN |

Tim Schladweiler was my salesman and was extremely nice and helpful. He made the whole process so much easier and pleasant for me and so far I'm happy with my vehicle.

2003 Ford F150 HD

by from Muncie, IN |

The staff that I worked with at Community did everything they could to make my purchase as smooth as possible. I had a substantial amount that I wanted to put down via my debit card. Unfortunately, the owner had a $2000 limit that they would allow for credit/debit cards that they could not override. Being mid-day on a Saturday, my bank was already closed which left me with only the $2000 to put down. They allowed me to hold the truck with the $2000 and actually delivered the truck to my home that is an hour and a half drive from their location, where I was able to give the delivery driver the rest of the down payment. The drivers arrived right on time, actually about 10 minutes early, which was great! Although I missed that big first drive home from the dealership, I didn't miss anything else in a great buying experience. I'd buy from Community Ford in Mooresville, IN again anytime (I'd just bring the down payment in cash next time).

Community Ford responded to this review

December 13, 2011

Thanks again for the business, enjoy the truck!!

by from Greencastle, Indiana |

I had a good experience with Community Ford in deciding to buy a 1984 GMC Camper van. Craig Stewart The Internet manager was very helpful and answered my emails promptly with the information I needed to make my decision. I ended up not buying the campr van but the experience that was offered to me, was great.