Community Ford

201 Ford Dr, Mooresville, IN 46158

New 877-514-6236
Used 877-496-1187
Service 877-516-6210

Come Experience the Community Difference!

Friendly customer service at Community Ford!

by from Mooresville, IN |

Friendly customer service. Community Ford was willing to work with me financially and get my payments exactly where I'd like them!

February 26, 2015

Thanks for the business, Troy! We're happy we could help you out! Let us know how we can assist you in the future!

Service Department is the best.

by from Greenwood, IN |

This is the only place I take my car for service. They have a terrific staff if in their service department. Their Service manager, Ryan, is great to work with and Steve, one of their mechanics, is the only person who has worked on my car in years. They're trustyworthy and do terrific work.

March 23, 2015

All of our staff at Community Ford works hard for our customers! It's great to hear you are happy with the service on your car! Thank you for all your business!

Worth the trip

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I live on the south side of Indianapolis but will drive the distance to Mooresville to receive the service that I expect when I have my car serviced. They are always straight forward with their estimates, and work extremely hard to meet my time restraints and availability to be taken care of. Everyone is very polite and the facilities are clean and comfortable to wait in. I have not purchased a car from Community Ford but, I don't plan on going anywhere else. I can't imagine finding a better crew to work with.

March 23, 2015

We try to make the buying or service process as easy and pain-free and possible for our customers. We are glad you hear you have had great experiences here at Community Ford! We'll be here for you when you're ready to buy your next vehicle!

Amazing service and staff

by from Greenwood,IN |

Best service team around. Steve Ivins goes above and beyond to make sure the repairs are done and done right. This is the only dealer I trust to work on my car.

March 23, 2015

We truly appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of help in the future!

Amazing

by from Greenwood, IN |

I take my truck here for maintenance every time I need something done. The mechanics are awesome! Steve is one of the mechanics there and he always suggests things to help make my truck last longer. I've dealt with Ryan who is the service manager a few times. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions with accuracy and detail. You can tell these guys know their stuff! I wouldn't take my truck anywhere else!

March 23, 2015

Thanks so much for your business! We are thrilled you keep coming back for your service needs!

Amazing Service!!!

by from Indianapolis |

I refuse to take my car to any other Ford dealer!! Community Ford has always done amazing work with the best customer service. Their service manager (Ryan) is always fair and honest with their work.......also, request to have Steve as your technician, you will not be disappointed!! Highly Recommend!! AAA+++

March 23, 2015

Thank you for such a high grade (AAA+++) and always coming back to Community Ford. We appreciate your business!

Great service department!

by from Mooresville, Indiana |

Bought my Honda Accord from Community Ford. I love my new car!! Great sales staff! Just recently had to get my first oil change and only paid $23.95 to have it changed by this dealership. Wow! They have definitely earned my business for a long time

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your business with both the Sales and Service departments. We are happy you had such great experiences!

Upgrade!!

by from Martinsville, IN |

I was looking for an upgrade in a specific price range with a lift. Community Ford was able to get me something to fit my needs and price range.

February 26, 2015

We're happy we could help you find a great truck to fit your needs! Let us know how we can help in the future!

Great experience!

by from Danville, IN |

Community Ford did great! They got us the exact car we wanted for what we wanted to pay. Salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful.

February 26, 2015

Thanks Jon for your business! We're thrilled you are enjoying your Honda Odyssey! Let us know how we can help in the future!

Second Purchase from Community

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The Ford truck is my second new car purchase from Community. The staff is friendly, helpful, and kind to you. Community offered me a price that I didn't have to haggle about. Go in and talk to my pal Craig Emmons.

February 26, 2015

We're happy to have earned your business a second time! Come back again, Johnny!

Great experience with Community Ford

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I'm a recent college grad and recently married- my husband and I were looking to buy our very first car. We ended up buying a brand new Ford Focus. Community Ford's staff made us feel extremely comfortable with the whole process and really eased our nerves that we had going into the dealership. They showed us personal attention and answered all of our questions with ease. I'm also very appreciative of the time they took in showing us how to work all of our Sync features in the car. I'll be back for sure! Thank you, Community Ford!