Robinson Brothers Ford Lincoln

Service 888-904-1025

Under the Giant American Flag

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge |

We own 3 Ford vehicles we've been through other Ford dealerships for service and Robinson Brothers has been by far the best experience. They have a "Can Do" attitude.

Hillzzz

by from BR, Louisiana |

Great service. Sweet people. Very well taken care of. Will be buying more fords. Can't get enough of my Fusion, my black beauty.

I love my Lincoln

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I recently purchased a MKZ from Jason King at Robinson Brothers. Best overall experience I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Jason is very Professional and made the transaction very easy! I will buy my next vehicle from Jason King, and recommend him to all my friends.

Smooth transaction!

by from Baton Rouge la |

The whole process was great. My salesman Dustin White is one of the hardest working salesman I have ever seen. He was less worried about the sale and more concerned getting me in the car my wife really wanted!

2015 Explorer

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Great experience! Multiple family members have purchased from here. High recommend.

Robinson Brothers

by from Maurepas, LA |

Enjoyed every moment of the purchase! Thanks for the outstanding customer service!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Anthony Andrews was the most informative salesperson I worked with throughout my entire car shopping. He wasn't pushy and made me feel like I wasn't just a number. He explained everything in detail and knew the answer to every question I asked. The entire car buying experience was GREAT and whenever I'm in the market for another vehicle, I will definitely go back looking for him. TWO THUMBS UP (and I am a picky person).

Great deal, excellent service

by from Plaquemine, la. |

Good people to deal with. I ordered my mustang in December and they kept in contact with me through the whole process.

2015 MKC Sales Review

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

We compared two other high-end automobiles with our experience at Robinson Brothers Ford Lincoln. Because much of my work involves traveling, I was looking for a car in which I would feel secure while alone and which would also give me good mileage and great comfort. The 2015 MKC Lincoln offers that, and more. RBFL was by far the easiest and best from a sales point of view. We were working with an experienced salesman, Mr. Anthony Biagas, and we quickly understood why there were so many awards lining his office. Mr. Biagas and his assistant, Gabrielle Hauswald, gave us their undivided attention during our visits to Robinson Brothers. He explained various options available to us for either a sale or a lease package. He worked with our needs and gave us what we think is the best offer and the best vehicle for our money. Upon delivery of our vehicle, Mr. Biagas sat with me to explain the details of the car's Sync system and the general mechanics of the car from the driver's view. I felt confident that I would be able to drive it without a problem. We have now had our MKC for two weeks, have driven 1000 miles, in good and in rainy weather. We have tried out the features, tested the control of the road that long distance driving necessitates. Our overall experience has been excellent. We have nothing but praise to say about our driving/riding experience and, in particular, about Robinson Brothers Ford Lincoln as well. From Sales to the Credit department, we were treated with much respect and care. We will definitely return when the time comes to look for another car, and we highly recommend RBFL for others searching for new automobiles. Melanie Melville HMCThree

Sales

by from Louisia |

Ask for kaleb (woody) clark in sales. He has sold me 3 vehicles and I don't plan on buying from anyone else. Also Ben in service is great. Everyone helps everyone as well.

Service on Ford F-150

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

First Ford product I've purchased and I've had nothing but a good experience from the sales and service department.