Muzi Ford

(5.0) 7 Reviews

557 Highland Ave, Needham Heights, MA 02494

Good to deal with

by from needham heights, ma |

While in the market for a new fusion, I checked out this dealership because of the positive reviews. My experience at this dealership wasn't what I was regularly accustomed to. To my surprise, the salespeople weren't pushy, seemed very informative and were able to answer all my questions. I can really say that I felt confident in my purchase and the whole car buying process seemed pretty smooth. Now I'm liking my new car even more.

great experience

by from Massachusetts |

I have gone this place with my vehicle for servicing. They did a great job. I like their works. All guys are very friendly and professional. The servicing charge was also very reasonable. Highly recommend.

Smooth Purchase

by from Quincy, MA |

The staff of Muzi Ford were very professional. From appointment to signing the deal, every part of the process had a smooth transition. To be frank, I wasn't sure about this dealer even though it was a friend who had recommended it to me. Thankfully, I landed a reasonable deal. I received a few follow up calls to check on me, which was surprising. Overall, I had a great experience.

Great Dealership

by from Malden, MA |

This was my first time making a purchase at Muzi Ford. I bought a F-250 from Justin and was very happy with my experience. He was honest with getting me a fair deal and tried his best to make my experience at Muzi Ford memorable. I would purchase another vehicle from Muzi Ford in the future.

Highly Recommended

by from Melrose, MA |

Hello, my name is Vinny and this is my time purchasing a vehicle from Muzi Ford. Justin was my salesman. He knew the answers to all of my questions and was a pleasure to talk to. We made a great deal and I enjoyed the experience. I have even had phone calls since buying the vehicle making sure I am so happy. I highly recommend Muzi Ford.

Highly Recommended

by from Melrose, MA |

Very Surprised How Good Experience Was

by from Needham, MA |

As the title suggests, I am usually really sceptical about going to a car dealership. Bit this experience was great. We worked with Scott Rodman and he was very good. He wasn't pushy, didn't pull any of the typical sales tactics, and worked with us on a fair price. My cousin and I really enjoyed this car buying experience.

Out of Towner - All Around Great Experience

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I came through from out of town and needed to step in to get my F-150 looked at. They were super nice, super quick, and super affordable. I wish our shop in Ohio was this awesome!