Muzi Ford

(5.0) 5.0 26 Reviews

557 Highland Ave, Needham Heights, MA 02494

Treat you like family

by from Newton, MA |

All of the associates at Muzi Ford were very friendly and willing to assist me. Tim Duffy is wonderful and really concerned with helping his customers. He manages to work with and help everyone that I've seen him come in contact with. At Muzi they treat you like family and it is refreshing.

Easy Going & Friendly Sales Staff

by from Boston, MA. |

I recently purchased a new Ford Explorer from Justin at Muzi Ford on St. Patrick?s Day. Justin was not only incredibly knowledgeable but he was laid back and helpful throughout the entire process. We worked together as a team to find the right vehicle and there was never any pressure. We landed on a beautiful Limited that had everything I was looking for. Justin also followed up with me after I purchased to make sure I understood all of vehicle technology and address all of my questions & concerns. Thank you Justin!!!

VIP Treatment from Ron & Will

by from Boston, MA |

Buying a car can definitely be fund, but we all know how long of a production it is. I worked with Ron (salesman) and Will (manager). They were helpful & informative and did not drag the back and forth process out. I ended up with the car that I wanted with the exact options I hoped for when I walked into Muzi Ford. It was quick, easy and actually quite pleasant so I plan on buying my next car from Muzi too!

Well Worth The Drive!

by from Worcester, MA |

I went to this dealership because I found a 13 Edge online that had a great price. I drove about 25 minutes (from Worcester) for the deal. From the time I first walked into the dealership, everyone was friendly & helpful. From the test drive, which I ended up driving 3 different vehicles, to the financing manager I was given, thru delivery of my new vehicle everyone at Muzi was sooo nice. I live about 25 minutes from the dealership and I will definitely be going back for my next car!

Above & Beyond My Expectations

by from Waltham, MA |

I just recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership. The communication, knowledge and experience is absolutely top notch. From the start when I was speaking with their online manager (Dina) to getting an awesome salesman (Justin) the entire process was seamless. If you are in the market for a new Ford, this is the only place you want to go. These guys went way above and beyond my expectations.

No Pressure, Very Knowledgeable

by from NewYork |

Tim Duffy was the best sales person i ever ran into. No pressure sales and very knowledgeable in his field. I will be returning to that dealership in the future.

No Pressure, Very Knowledgeable

by from Newyork |

Friendly, Laid Back, NO PRESSURE

by from Watertown, MA |

I just purchased a new Edge at Muzi Ford in Needham, Massachusetts and I have to say that my salesman, Justin, was very laid back, knowledgeable, no pressure, and provided a pleasant car buying experience. It was more like we were just having a conversation than a negotiation. I will definitely be back again for my next car.

Muzi Ford responded to this review

January 7, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

I love this dealership - both sales and service

by from Norwood, MA |

Businesses really come down to the people that they have working for them and the people at Muzi are really the best. From Bob and Mike in sales to Danielle in service, Muzi Ford really has a great staff and their customer service in both areas is truly second to none. I will continue to be a Muzi fan for years to come.

reference

by from muzzi ford |

sold my vehicle ford focus moving to chile worked with Peter. Joe Requena did excellent follow up his the reason that made me come back in!

Muzi Ford responded to this review

September 5, 2015

We are glad you chose our dealership, . Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!