Green Chevrolet

Service 866-413-8643

You Gotta Go Green!

Excellent Service at Green Chevrolet

by from West Peoria, IL |

I was in for an oil change and the service was very good. It did take a little longer than I expected, almost an hour, but the service technician confirmed a couple of areas I suspected needed attention (two tires that need replacing and also the battery). He also added a good deal of anti-freeze since it was very low (something I had neglected to check and did not know), and did not charge extra for it. I also suspected I would need a radiator flush and fill this season, but since he did this there is no need now so that saved me the cost for that. I will be making another appointment to get two new tires and a battery.

Lack of communication

by from East Peoria, IL |

The staff has always been nice, considerate and helpful. The waiting area is very comfortable. If you can't wait on your vehicle, they have a shuttle service. Unfortunately my last visit was going to take a day or two. I was told they would provide a loaner car from them, which I thought was great. What I was not told was that they called to reserve me a rental car with enterprise. I was not informed that enterprise was picking me up, nor that I had paperwork to sign and had to pay a deposit. This process took a lot longer than was expected and I missed other appointments, which I could have rescheduled if I was told upfront. I have always great service in the past, hopefully they can fix this communication issue with their customers.

Test Drive Failure

by from Peoria, IL |

Found a used vehicle in their inventory that we were interested in. They requested an appointment for the test drive, then confirmed it later that same day that we were still coming in. As soon as we got there, they asked us for the keys to our potential trade so they could give us a number right away. Rushed us over to the vehicle they had warming up for us. Got into the vehicle and it smelled like a full ashtray. Then, the driver's seatbelt was broken so we couldn't even take it out for a drive. Told us they'd get fixed right away, but could not give us an estimate, so we just left having to return to work.

oil chnge & recall fix

by from Peoria, IL |

all were nice, everyone was great,,,,,, thx for the great service,, I love the popcorn & coffee, oh thx for washing my ride

2012 Equinox

by from Peoria, IL |

I appreciate the Green Team's helping me keeping my present and past vehicles in good running condition. Last visit I was reminded I was overdue on tire/balance rotation for my 2012 Equinox. Thanks Green Team Don.

Great service

by from Peoria, IL |

Don did a great job keeping me informed and the staff was very helpful

Green's service is Outstanding

by from Peoria, IL |

Green Chevrolet is the only place I will have my vehicle serviced. I can always depend on Don Wilson and his team to have the work done and done correctly the first time and have it done when he says it will be done.

Great Visit

by from East Peoria, IL |

Stoped by without an appointment, got me in shortly to do a oil change, which was done in less than the time they said it would take.

Good Experience

by from Peoria, IL |

From the time I pulled in Damien took care of everything for me..Answered my questions,made me feel comfortable, eased my mind....Thanks Damien

Green's has got it right.

by from Peoria, IL |

Green Chevrolet is the best place to have your vehicle repaired.

Routine Service Turned into More!

by from Williamsville, IL |

I've gone to Green for service on our vehicles for years. I totally trust them and won't go any where else. They always do a good job. This last time I took my car in for a radiator flush and they found a problem but had it all fixed for me in no time. I'm happy that they let me know when it appears problems are starting to occur or are honest with me and tell me it's not necessary to do something I thought needed to be done.