Green Chevrolet

Service 866-413-8643

You Gotta Go Green!

Excellent Service at Green Chevrolet

by from West Peoria, IL |

I was in for an oil change and the service was very good. It did take a little longer than I expected, almost an hour, but the service technician confirmed a couple of areas I suspected needed attention (two tires that need replacing and also the battery). He also added a good deal of anti-freeze since it was very low (something I had neglected to check and did not know), and did not charge extra for it. I also suspected I would need a radiator flush and fill this season, but since he did this there is no need now so that saved me the cost for that. I will be making another appointment to get two new tires and a battery.

Great service all around

by from Farmington, Il. |

I was having a problem with my brakes on my 2001 Silverado and brought it in to get a repair estimate. The techs were able to pinpoint the problem very quickly, and were very friendly and informative. They also pointed out a few other problems that I wasn't aware of. I still have yet to bring my truck in for repair, as it is a little too costly for my budget, right now.

2013 Suburban LTZ

by from Peoria |

Bill Shaw approached my wife and I on Green's lot while we were reviewing a new summit white Suburban. Bill was very pleasant, professional and knowledgeable about this vehicle, so we informed him that we were actually searching for a 2013 LTZ white diamond Suburban. We informed him that we had just departed an another dealership where we had driven a white diamond suburban and liked the vehicle but could not agree to a deal. Bill informed us that he did not have a LTZ suburban that color but could get one from another dealer and would like to have the opportunity to get our business. I informed Bill we were trading in the 2005 Avalanche we were driving, so he immediately offered to evaluate that vehicle. During the quick drive, I informed Bill of the dollar amount I was willing to pay for a similarly equipped LTZ white diamond Suburban that we had previously driven. As we departed, Bill told us he would search for available vehicles and contact us the next day with vehicle options and price amounts. Bill followed through with his promise and called us early the next day. We agreed to one of Bill's vehicles and he worked diligently to acquire the vehicle of our choice. Bill was very polite and professional throughout our transaction and we would highly recommend him and Green's dealership. Hats off and thanks!

Wrong Photo!

by from Peoria, IL |

The ad had a photo of a pontiac, and not a daewoo auto. The salesman still emailed me and tried to get me to buy a car I haven't seen yet. He didn't correct the problem and the ad still has the wrong photo 3 weeks later.

Great Service at Green Chevrolet

by from Lacon, IL |

I have dealt with Don on Green Team for years. He is friendly, pleasant and always reminds me of the recommended service needed to keep my vehicle in tip top shape. I really appreciate him. Also Scott in Sales was excellent to deal with. Friendly, pleasant and help me find the right vehicle for me. This is my third vehicle purchased at Green's and will return for my next purchase. I highly recommend both of them.

lawdog54

by from Buda IL |

Scott was very pleasant to deal with as wellas Jason. sSat down the numbers were laid in front of us, well below book. They took the hassle out of trying to get a good deal, they had it ready and waiting. Several after purchase offers that are unmatched.Go Green!

Great Experience!

by from Peoria IL |

Just bought my second car from Green, decided to get a 2011 avenger! My salesmen James and Darrel were excellent!!

Great Experience

by from Peoria IL |

Found a great car and had been maintained very well. My salesman Darrel Crook, did an excellent job. Green Chevrolet is highly recommended.

buying a used car

by from peoria il |

ive been looking to buy a used car for about 3 months.i had been to alot of dealers that i really didnt like.finally i ended up at green chevy store as i call it as soon as i pulled up i saw alot of friendly faces very helpful and ready to sell a car.darrel was my sales person he was very helpful and concerned my first choice was a chevy malibu great price and great milege, great warranty i was sold.darrel devoted alot of his time to me great guy.i will definitely be buying all my cars from the chevy store

2008 Malibu Green Chevrolet

by from Peoria, IL |

I traded a vehicle at Green Chevrolet for a 2008 Malibu and couldn't be happier. Darrel was very helpful and patient while I browsed the vehicles outside in the rain. Thank you!

Honest

by from Peoria, IL |

After getting the run around from other dealers, I followed a friend's advice and came out to Green. I met Josh in the parking lot, and loved how honest he was with me. He worked with me, and I found a great car I was able to take home that day! Ruben, in the finance department, worked hard to find me the best deal on a loan. If you're tired of the typical car dealer, go to Green Chevy for honest hardworking car dealers!