Mills Ford Chrysler

4100 U.s. 71, Willmar, MN 56201

New 888-448-8970
Used 877-223-3060
Service 866-334-3075

World Class Customer Service!

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

by from Hutchinson, MN |

Over the years I have purchased a number of vehicles from the Mills Auto group. I have always had the pleasure of working with informed and courteous sales personal. During two of the purchases I worked with Adam Hess and he helped us find the right vehicle for our life style at this time. After the purchase he went above and beyond his normal duties to show us how all the features worked and to make sure we were satisfied.

April 3, 2014

Hi Fred! Thank you so much for your loyalty and your kind words. We will be sure to share this review with our entire staff!

Service is Lacking

by from Willmar, MN |

I purchased 4 cars in the past 12 years from the previous Chrysler dealer here in town (2 Chrysler's and two Dodges). What sold me in the past was the local service after the sale. Since Mills became the new Chrysler dear here in town I really miss that former level of service. I took my wife's Nitro in for a service issue at Mills and the final price after finding additional causes came in way over the estimate. i will say however that they kept me well informed, I did authorize the additional work and the problem was fixed. What turned me though was when I tried to get service for another issue, calling twice and being told each time that the service department was to busy to talk to me but that they would call me back when they had time. I did not get a return call either time. I few days after the second attempt I tried calling a third time and this time I got through to the service department but was told it would be two weeks before they would have time look at the door lock problem. I decided to take my vehicle to the Chevrolet dealer in town. They got it in the next day and fixed the problem for less than their estimate. They even provided a loaner for the couple of hours that it took to complete the work. I have been so impressed with their service ever since that I will be purchasing a new vehicle from them. It is really too bad because I do love Chrysler/Dodge but I value quality and timely local service most of all.

April 18, 2014

Hi Alan! Thank for your feedback! We truly care about every one of our customers and take your concerns very seriously. We want to apologize for your experience and have the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about this. Alan, will you please call Jeff Smith, General Manager, at 320-235-0654. Thank you and we do look forward to making this right with you!

A great day to buy a car.

by from Granite Falls, MN |

Tom Holmquist is an excellant salesman with a great personality. He made our buying experience enjoyable as well as worthwhile. The 200 that we purchased was a 2013 with 10 miles on it. Our first new car. We are very satisfied with our purchase and would recommend Tom to anyone. We will return to Mills Ford Chrysler. Thanks Tom! Bob and Cheryl Schmillen.

April 8, 2014

Hi Bob and Cheryl! Thank you so much for your kind words about Tommy and Mills. We are so happy to hear about your experience and we look forward to assisting you on any of your future driving needs!

New Ford

by from Sunburg |

Working with Adam Hess at this dealership was a real pleasure. NO push push just answered our questions.

April 4, 2014

Larry & Jan, Thank you for being our customer! We are grateful for your business and look forward to assisting you on any of your future driving needs!

Nice Buying Experience

by from St Cloud, MN |

I was passing through Willmar and I decided I would stop and take a look at a truck that Mills had on their website. From the time I got there, through the test drive and the limited price negotiations everything was very pleasant and low pressure. Adam Hess was the salesman I worked with and I found him very honest, and the pricing of the truck I ended up buying and the truck I was trading in was what I considered fair. Everything was much more pleasant than the local dealership.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for choosing Mills Ford Chrysler and congratulations on your new pick up! We are happy to hear about your experience with Adam Hess and will be sure to share your kind words with everyone at our dealership!

Great Experience

by from Brookings, SD |

Working with Adam Hess and Mills was an absolute pleasure. The whole team made us feel welcome and worked with our needs to help create a great experience. The sales people along with the finacial people were tremendous and understanding. They even stayed very late to help us buy our very first car! My wifre and I would highly recommend Mills to anyone!

October 9, 2013

Hi Ty Thank you for choosing to work with us at Mills Ford Chrysler! We are very happy to hear of your experience and glad to have you as our customer!

Satisfied customer

by from Kandiyohi MN |

Since moving to the Willmar area, we have dealt exclusively with Mills Ford and Tommy Holmquist - the services provided to us have been top notch - Tommy listens and finds us what we want

June 6, 2013

Thank you for your warm compliments to Tommy and our Mills Team! We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to many years of assisting you!

Great Dealership

by from Renville, MN |

Mills Ford in Willmar is an excellent dealership. We have purchased many cars from Mills and they are helpful in the buying process. Tom Holmquist has been our salesman since he started at Mills and we are very satisfied with the way he deals with us in the purchase procedure. We would encourage anyone who is looking for a car to buy, to contact Tom and he will get you the exact car that you want.

June 6, 2013

Hi Harriet! Thank you for being our loyal customer! We truly appreciate your kind words and your business. We agree that Tom Holmquist is a great member of our Team! We look forward to assisting you with any future driving needs as they arise!

NICE CAR

by from FLORIDA |

I BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM FLORIDA.SIGHT UNSEEN IT WAS A SCARY EXPERIENCE THE CAR WAS AS NICE AS THEY DESCRIBED IT THE DEALER AND SALES MAN DID EVERY THING THEY SAID THEY WOULD

May 26, 2012

Thank you! We truly appreciate your business and your kinds words! Regardless of where you are located we are always here for you for any of your driving needs!