Mills Ford Lincoln Chrysler Willmar

4100 US-71, Willmar, MN 56201

New 888-448-8970
Used 877-223-3060
Service 866-334-3075

World Class Customer Service!

Excellent Service at Mills Chrysler Jeep

by from Denver, CO |

The salesman I worked with, Rick Schroeder, was excellent. He really worked with me to negotiate a price that worked for both of us. After flying to Minneapolis from Denver, he picked me up at the airport and drove me to the dealership and when I got there the new car was waiting for me in the showroom. I was on a tight timeline to drive back to Denver that same day and everyone at the dealership, especially the Sales Manager, Rick Hess, worked to handle the transaction quickly so I could get on the road.

January 19, 2015

Thank you for choosing Mills and for your feedback! We are glad to hear you had a safe trip back to Denver and wish you many miles of safe and happy driving!

Great overall experience buying from Mill's

by from Grand Forks, ND |

I was looking at a 2012 F-150 they had there that was certified used. I found out two days before I made the 230 mile trip that it had a dent in the tailgate. That was a big bummer but they offered to repair it for free but that it wouldn't be done until the following week. I was way to excited to go get the pickup that I didn't bother fixing the dent. They were more than willing to make some sort of arrangement with me in replace of fixing the tailgate so we made a deal to have an auto start installed prior to me getting there which I am more than pleased to have living in the bitter winters of North Dakota.

January 19, 2015

Thank you, Tanner for choosing Mills and for your feedback! We're happy to hear the remote start worked out great for you and wish you many miles of safe, warm and happy driving!

Great people to work with no pressure to buy

by from Cottage Grove, MN |

We worked with Tom Holmquist and had a very good buying experience. Completed the deal/transaction in hours and were on our way. Thank you Tom!

July 28, 2014

Hi Robert! Thank you for choosing Mills for your vehicle! We wish you many miles of safe and happy driving and look forward to assiting you in the future for your service needs!

Mill's Ford Willmar Purchase

by from Willmar, MN |

I was looking for a used vehicle and Tom helped me out. He was courteous, helpful and kind while going through the process. He asked the right questions that allowed us to find the right vehicle.

July 28, 2014

Thank you, Tom, for being our customer! We are so happy we were able to assist you in fidning the right vehicle!

Great service

by from Willmar,MN |

Excellent service. Answered/addressed all questions/concerns. Very happy with my new focus. Service was fast, friendly enabling me to get everything completed and driving my new focus home in just a couple hours.

July 24, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Mills and being our customer!

Karen U

by from Marshall, MN |

After the long search for "The" car we had a great experience with Mills Ford and Adam Hess. Adam found the exact car we wanted in a shorter time frame than we expected. The business manager, Jeff, was pleasant and helpful to work with and the car staff had our Escape looking amazing to drive off the lot! We know we'll be repeat customers at Mills.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for choosing Mills Ford in Willmar and for sharing your experience with us! We will be sure to share this with Adam, Jeff, and our entire Mills Team!

Customer-centered dealership, trustworthy

by from Brainerd, MN |

I was in the market for a new car, one with 4-wheel drive. A close friend had just purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and was very impressed with it. After doing some research I visited with Dawn, a neat customer service person at Mills Ford in Brainerd, MN.,who also represented Mills Ford Chrysler (Jeep) in Willmar, MN She walked me through Jeep information material and recommended a young man, Adam Hess, at Mills Ford Chrysler. She helped make an appointment with Adam. who turned out to be a very courteous, helpful, enthusiastic, competent sales professional. He questioned me about what ! wanted in a Jeep vehicle. He walked me and a friend around the display area, pointing out various models and features. We took a test drive with Adam and learned a lot more. We were very impressed with the Grand Cherokee-Summit, and bought one. I love it!! Of most importance to me now is the value I place on having continuing positive, trusting relationship with Adam and others at Mills Ford Chrysler!

April 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to do business with you and find the exact vehicle you were looking for! We are truly grateful for your business and will do what it takes each time to ensure complete satisfaction to our customers! Enjoy your new ride!

A Good Experiance

by from Wilmar, MN |

This is our first purchase from this Mills Chrysler dealer. The process was long and drug out (as is any trip to the car dealer) but we are satisfied with the results. Negotiating was a bit tedious, however, the customer service we received from salesman Tom Holmquist was excellent! He made us feel welcome and approached our needs. We give him an A+ for his professionalism. We also dealt with sales manager Tom Schroepfer, he was willing to work with us and made sure a deal was done, however, he did not come out as being too friendly. I rate him with the grade of B. We did end up with a purchase and would recommend this dealer.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time share your experience with us! We are happy to hear you were able to find the vehicle you're looking to own and how well Tommy treated you! Tom Schroepfer is generally a very nice and outgoing guy so we apologize that he did not come across that way to you and will certainly share this feedback with him for future reference.

Service is Lacking

by from Willmar, MN |

I purchased 4 cars in the past 12 years from the previous Chrysler dealer here in town (2 Chrysler's and two Dodges). What sold me in the past was the local service after the sale. Since Mills became the new Chrysler dear here in town I really miss that former level of service. I took my wife's Nitro in for a service issue at Mills and the final price after finding additional causes came in way over the estimate. i will say however that they kept me well informed, I did authorize the additional work and the problem was fixed. What turned me though was when I tried to get service for another issue, calling twice and being told each time that the service department was to busy to talk to me but that they would call me back when they had time. I did not get a return call either time. I few days after the second attempt I tried calling a third time and this time I got through to the service department but was told it would be two weeks before they would have time look at the door lock problem. I decided to take my vehicle to the Chevrolet dealer in town. They got it in the next day and fixed the problem for less than their estimate. They even provided a loaner for the couple of hours that it took to complete the work. I have been so impressed with their service ever since that I will be purchasing a new vehicle from them. It is really too bad because I do love Chrysler/Dodge but I value quality and timely local service most of all.

April 18, 2014

Hi Alan! Thank for your feedback! We truly care about every one of our customers and take your concerns very seriously. We want to apologize for your experience and have the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about this. Alan, will you please call Jeff Smith, General Manager, at 320-235-0654. Thank you and we do look forward to making this right with you!

A great day to buy a car.

by from Granite Falls, MN |

Tom Holmquist is an excellant salesman with a great personality. He made our buying experience enjoyable as well as worthwhile. The 200 that we purchased was a 2013 with 10 miles on it. Our first new car. We are very satisfied with our purchase and would recommend Tom to anyone. We will return to Mills Ford Chrysler. Thanks Tom! Bob and Cheryl Schmillen.

April 8, 2014

Hi Bob and Cheryl! Thank you so much for your kind words about Tommy and Mills. We are so happy to hear about your experience and we look forward to assisting you on any of your future driving needs!

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

by from Hutchinson, MN |

Over the years I have purchased a number of vehicles from the Mills Auto group. I have always had the pleasure of working with informed and courteous sales personal. During two of the purchases I worked with Adam Hess and he helped us find the right vehicle for our life style at this time. After the purchase he went above and beyond his normal duties to show us how all the features worked and to make sure we were satisfied.

April 4, 2014

Hi Fred! Thank you so much for your loyalty and your kind words. We will be sure to share this review with our entire staff!