Fairway Ford

444 US-117 S, Burgaw, NC 28425

New 877-460-2426
Used 877-438-9305
Service 877-468-1395

"Exceeding your expectations in customer service and out-doing the competition since 1973."

Awesome buying experience

by from Burgaw, NC |

I was looking for a vehicle for my daughter, I had done the research, knew exactly what I wanted and was armed with the information I needed to make an informed purchase. I went to see Alex about working with me to find her a car and I was prepared to pay a little more since they are a local dealer and wanted to keep my dollars in Burgaw if I could. But when I reviewed their offer, they blew the competition and the high volume dealers out of the water - by $600!!!! Alex and Keith were fantastic and they gave me the best deal out of the 6 I was speaking with. I got the car I wanted for a super price in less than 24 hours and without all the crap one may experience from some of the high pressure metal pushing sales people in the larger dealerships. Don't let the small unassuming dealership fool you, these guys have a wide network to leverage and will get you what you want (they did it for me) at a great price. Its worth the drive to Burgaw - ask for Alex.

The right place to be!!

by from rocky point nc |

Over 40 years of marraige we have bought a few cars, this was by far the best experience we have had. The Highsmiths truly want to help you make the right decision and put you in the right car. We bought a used truck got a great price and a very clean ford 150. We didn't realize they were closing early that day, we showed up 50minutes before they did, but they stayed open till we were done! If you live near or even a 100 miles away and want a new car this dealership should be at the top of the list!! Thank-you Mr. Highsmith!!

Great to do business with

by from Greensboro NC |

I located the vehicle online but was four hours away from the dealership. I was able to make a deal by phone and have the vehicle delivered. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about buying a vehicle that I hadnt seen other than online. When it arrived I was more than pleased. The vehicle exceeded my expectations on all levels. Alex was easy to work with and very helpful during the process. I will definitely do business with him again.

February 9, 2015

Greg: Glad you liked the Yukon. One thing that I will have to tell you is that I am just brutally honest about the condition of these vehicles. If a vehicle is nice, I will tell you it's nice. If it isn't very nice or clean, then that's what I need folks to know. No secrets. Especially when someone is calling from several hours away. I think that's how it needs to be. We appreciate your business sir. Have a great week!

Fantastic Dealer

by from Castle Hayne,NC |

There are 3 generations of my family dealing with Fairway Ford. We are all satisfied and our expectations have always been exceeded both in sales and service. Need I say more?

November 15, 2014

Every aspect of our daily routine involves making sure the customer is happy. Thank you for the kind words.

review

by from Burgaw, NC |

Every one is very nice. I did have to come back a second time about the windshield problem but they always have smiling faces and were eager to help me.

March 18, 2014

Thank you Alice!!

Awesome Customer Service and Sales

by from Rocky Point, NC |

I have purchased 6 vehicles from Fairway Ford. They offer excellent customer service. Alex, in sales, always is willing to help with anything, even after my purchases. Chris, in the service department, always works with my schedule to see that my vehicles get timely service; and the service is always done right the first time!!!! Keith, in financing, was able to get my payments right where I needed them to be, Mr. Highsmith has a lot to be proud of. He offers top quality vehicles with top quality customer service, what else could you ask for.

March 6, 2014

Thank You Charla!! :)

Best Price & Service

by from Wilmington, NC |

Brought a pre-owned vehicle. Very responsive and easy to work with dealership. This was my first experience buying from a small dealership; what a pleasant change. Thankfully, none of the regimented-by-the-numbers meaningless interviews from "no nothing staff" you get from larger dealerships. I would recommend this dealership!

February 26, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. I work hard to provide a unique, pleasant car buying experience. There is no reason buying a car has to be a difficult process.

Great service, friendly staff, efficient paperwork

by from Wilmiington,NC |

I found the staff friendly, respectful, informative, very accommodating to my schedule. The majority of the purchase paperwork was prepared prior to my arrival so was very efficient. I'm happy with my purchase!

February 26, 2014

Thank you for your business. I hope the Fiesta has been great so far!

Friendly Dealer

by from Rocky Point, NC |

The staff at Fairway Ford is friendly and knowledgeable. Sales and service both do a great job. They are not a high pressure dealership and the staff has all been there for a long time. Buying a car at Fairway Ford was a great experience and the service department is wonderful. Fairway Ford is so easy to deal with and actually makes you feel welcome.

Our New Pickup

by from Mt. Juliet, TN |

Fairway Ford was very easy to do business with. Me and my wife had already been to several local dealers, and Fairway had a nice, clean truck in our price range. We felt right at home with them and would do business with them again.