Fuccillo Ford of Nelliston

6500 NY-5, Nelliston, NY 13401

Used 315-542-0384 Used315-542-0384

Happy Customer

by from Palatine Bridge, NY |

The guys at Fuccillo Ford did a fantastic job in my opinion. Ryan was the salesperson who took care of me and he recognized that I had already done a lot of research and was very particular about what I wanted. Even though they did not have the right car on their lot he never pressured me to buy something I would have been unhappy with. Ron the manager was also very good to work with. He located my new car and put together some numbers for it and my trade that were quite good compared to what other dealers were offering me. Rick in finance was also great and gave me some good financing advice. Overall I was very pleased with the whole experience and will be back the next time I'm in the market for a vehicle.

Fuccillo Ford of Nelliston responded to this review

May 23, 2012

John, Thank you for the positive feedback. If there are any additional services we can provide you with, please give us a call or come on in as we here at Fuccillo Ford greatly appreciate you as a customer.

Transmission Blew

by from Milford, NY |

I purchased a new Ford Escape 20 mo. ago and the transmission blew. Although this was very unfortunate, ithe guys at Nelliston, specifically, Nick and Matt, were excellent! The vehicle was under warranty and the transmission had to be rebuilt. I was given a courtesy car and since I'm in sales, I was very grateful. The guys were very professional, and personable and despite the situation, it was a positive. When I picked up my vehicle it was spotless inside and out! I would highly recommend Fuccillo Ford!!! You guys are awesome!!! Thank you!

Transmission Blew

by from Milford, NY |

courtesy

by from yorkville ny |

just passing thru, when tire pressure lig,went inside Nick just about jumped off his chair to help meht started blinkingI have no spare tire so I was concerned.Lo and behold Im passing by a fucillo franchise.Seeing how I have purchased 6 cars from fucillo,I figured they might check my tire pressure Nick in service was very eager to help,took my car went inside checked tires all 4 were low,the -14 degrees must have caused tires to lose air.He promptly filled all 4 tires to correct pressure and we continued on our way.Guys like Nick and all of their centers arservice e the reason I,ll be buying my 7th cae from fucillos Keep up the good work

ford fusion

by from little falls, ny |

I bought a new vehicle and was happy with sales and brought in to be serviced and was happy with the service I received. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone buying a car.

service dept.