Fuccillo Ford of Nelliston

Used 315-542-0384

1 of 1 review

Happy Customer

by from Palatine Bridge, NY |

The guys at Fuccillo Ford did a fantastic job in my opinion. Ryan was the salesperson who took care of me and he recognized that I had already done a lot of research and was very particular about what I wanted. Even though they did not have the right car on their lot he never pressured me to buy something I would have been unhappy with. Ron the manager was also very good to work with. He located my new car and put together some numbers for it and my trade that were quite good compared to what other dealers were offering me. Rick in finance was also great and gave me some good financing advice. Overall I was very pleased with the whole experience and will be back the next time I'm in the market for a vehicle.

Fuccillo Ford of Nelliston responded to this review

May 23, 2012

John, Thank you for the positive feedback. If there are any additional services we can provide you with, please give us a call or come on in as we here at Fuccillo Ford greatly appreciate you as a customer.

(1-1 of 1 review)