Loudon Motors Ford

Service 866-858-8463

The Loudon Clear Best Deals on the Web!!! Since 1928

Ford Explorer

by from Carroltlon Ohio |

We have bought a truck and now an explorer from Vickie Grindstaff at Loudon Motors Ford Minerva. She is now officially our sales person! We will come to Vickie at Loudon's for Friends, Family vehicles. Vickie mentioned Loudon's is a 3rd generation business and it show's that they truly care. Yes, we will tell anybody looking this is the dealership to deal with/See Vickie!

November 21, 2014

Thank you for Choosing Loudon Motors Ford, we want every experience to be 5 stars!! We look forward to being your local Ford Dealer and service department.

great place

by from austintown, ohio |

Freindly, professional people. Fair negotiating, and patient. A pleasure to deal with

December 4, 2014

Great experience!

by from Minerva, Ohio |

We got a great deal with a more than fair price for our trade in at Loudon Motors Ford . Vickie Grindstaff was so nice to work with! Really went the extra mile to get us what we wanted and never any high pressure sales! Vickie made us feel that our business was truly appreciated! We love our new Ford Escape!

November 19, 2014

No hassle buying

by from Alliance, Ohio |

We just purchased our fifth vehicle from Loudon Ford. Vickie Grindstaff is a real pleasure to work with. She takes to aggravation and hassle out of buying a car. I've only had to use the service department a couple of times and that was for oil changes and tire rotations and they got the job done in very little time. I recommend to all my friends if they are in the market for a vehicle, go to Loudon Ford in Minerva.

November 11, 2014

exceptional service!

by from Canton, Ohio |

Vicki was very quick to find a vehicle that I could afford at a low monthly payment. Even though my trade was an older vehicle with problems I was able to get a decent amount to put toward the final sale. I would strongly recommend her to friends and family.

November 11, 2014

Great Service!

by from Canton, Ohio |

Came in with some questions about my recently purchased car. Gary in the service department was incredibly helpful. He got my questions answered and had me on my way in a timely manner. I will definitely be back.

Great Service

by from Malvern ohio |

Justin in service is the best. I always take my car to him when i needs anything done.

Friendly Service

by from Toledo,oh |

I just want to say thanks to Gary Cooper in the service depart with Loundon Motors Ford in Minerva, Oh. He is very friendly and gets the job done. Thanks again and I will be returning.

2005 GMC ENVOY

by from Minerva, Ohio |

I was looking for something a little newer and up dated. Vickie Grindstaff was very helpful, she's pretty awesome. When I am ready for another upgrade I will definitely be calling her up. Thanks again Vicki w/Loudon Motors Ford in Minerva,OH.

2005 GMC ENVOY

Great service

by from Malversation ohio |

Justin in the service department is friendly and very knowledgeable. I will definitely take my car back in the future.