Loudon Motors Ford

Service 866-858-8463 Service 866-858-8463

The Loudon Clear Best Deals on the Web!!! Since 1928

Great car buying experience

by from Highland heights OH |

Tony Seran was fantastic to work with. Helpful and very accommodating in the delivery process. I appreciated the low key approach.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for Choosing Loudon Motors Ford, we want every experience to be 5 stars!! We look forward to being your local Ford Dealer and service department.

Very Personal and Professional

by from Mansfield, OH |

Great promptness when inquiry was made and good attention throughout process. No pressure, and got a good deal. Honest people working hard to make a living and they enjoy doing it!

April 23, 2016

Car Buying Made Easy!

by from Alliance, OH |

This is the place to go for a nice, easy, low pressure car buying experience. I gave Vickie some information about the truck I wanted, and she did the rest. Everything was ready when I arrived at the dealership to pick up my new truck. Everyone was super friendly and I was in and out in less than 45 minutes. Thanks for making it so seamless!!

April 20, 2016

Relaxed laid back car purchase...

by from Stark County |

Paul had everything ready for me once I arrived..paperwork was complete car was sitting out in front..The vehicle I bought will be a "first time" drivers car. Confident we made a great purchase decision. My wife and I will make sure to refer Loudon's to all of our family and friends.

April 13, 2016

great salesman Paul paumier

by from Malvern Ohio |

Great people at this dealer and they listen to your situation and do all possible to get the deal done

April 13, 2016

Awesome experience

by from Minerva ohio |

Debra Roudebush from minerva ohio. I love my new 2016 Ford focus. Thank you Paul Paumier you are a very. awesome and honest saleman. I will be sure to tell all my family and friends to come see you

March 21, 2016

Wow, a 1st class dealership from top to bottom!!!

by from Columbus |

I purchased a used F-150 from this dealership. I drove up from Columbus for the truck. The salesman, Tony was very helpful. He responded to my texts and inquiries in a very timely manner and the truck was exactly as described. Tony the Sales Manager was great in explaining the numbers and making the deal make sense. I feel I got a great Truck and a great price. Bill in finance took almost an hour despite having already gone home for the day, to explain the finance details, and offered a no pressure experience regarding the Ford Factory Warranty. The team stayed for 2 hours after close to ensure I got a good deal and it was done right. I live almost 2.5 hours away and will gladly return for my next purchase. Small town treatment with big city service. This team is top notch, should be commended on every front. I have purchased many vehicles from many dealerships and none that even comes close to Louden Motors. I rarely put reviews online, but this team deserves it, and the ownership should know that a team like this is rare and invaluable!!! Thank you Tony, Tony and Bill!!!!!

February 27, 2016

Very Nice and Friendly Dealership

by from Robertsville, Ohio |

I have lived in the area most of my life, but had never bought a car from Loudon's. Big mistake on my part! I purchased my first vehicle yesterday from them and I could NOT have a better experience! Vickie Grindstaff was great! She was not pushy and asked what I was looking for and was able to find the perfect fit! Even the sales people that were not working directly with me were very friendly and cordial. Thanks you all!

February 26, 2016

Very Satisfied

by from Jackson, OH |

Anthony did a great job taking care of us when purchasing our vehicle. He was prepared and the car was ready for us to review and test drive. Anthony was thorough and made sure we were taken care of. We are very pleased with our purchase from Loudon Ford.

January 29, 2016

car experience

by from Uhrichsville, Ohio |

I don't know who all these people are, but these people treated me terrible. Didn't have the car they said they had for me to look at when I got there. Had one like it by the door when I got there warming up. Knew it was probably to nice for the one I was wanting, but the guy didn't have to run out there and treat me like I wasn't even good enough to look at it. Said it was for someone else who apparently was more worthy of a friendly sales pitch. Then they said they had another one, but brought the wrong one over making me drive all the way over to another lot after driving many miles to get there. Then they showed me some vehicle that had concrete or paint splashed on it, and drive like a piece of junk. Will never go back. Ended up buying a nice vehicle from a small dealership in Canton. Jami Beans

January 27, 2016

We do apologize for any inconvenience, Please contact our General Manager at 888-406-9675 at your convenience to discuss this matter further.