Loudon Motors Ford

Service 866-858-8463 Service 866-858-8463

The Loudon Clear Best Deals on the Web!!! Since 1928

Great car buying experience

by from Highland heights OH |

Tony Seran was fantastic to work with. Helpful and very accommodating in the delivery process. I appreciated the low key approach.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for Choosing Loudon Motors Ford, we want every experience to be 5 stars!! We look forward to being your local Ford Dealer and service department.

Very Satisfied

by from Jackson, OH |

Anthony did a great job taking care of us when purchasing our vehicle. He was prepared and the car was ready for us to review and test drive. Anthony was thorough and made sure we were taken care of. We are very pleased with our purchase from Loudon Ford.

January 29, 2016

car experience

by from Uhrichsville, Ohio |

I don't know who all these people are, but these people treated me terrible. Didn't have the car they said they had for me to look at when I got there. Had one like it by the door when I got there warming up. Knew it was probably to nice for the one I was wanting, but the guy didn't have to run out there and treat me like I wasn't even good enough to look at it. Said it was for someone else who apparently was more worthy of a friendly sales pitch. Then they said they had another one, but brought the wrong one over making me drive all the way over to another lot after driving many miles to get there. Then they showed me some vehicle that had concrete or paint splashed on it, and drive like a piece of junk. Will never go back. Ended up buying a nice vehicle from a small dealership in Canton. Jami Beans

January 27, 2016

We do apologize for any inconvenience, Please contact our General Manager at 888-406-9675 at your convenience to discuss this matter further.

Great experience

by from Clarion, Pa |

I live 130 miles from the dealership and only called to generally discuss the vehicle for comparison purposes until I started talking to Tony. I found his way of answering questions was not only informative but also helpful to me regardless of personal gain to himself. I liked that a lot and decided to look at the car. I did buy it.

January 23, 2016

GREATEST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH AT LOUDEN FORD

by from MINERVA , OHIO |

THE SALES MAN TREATED MY WIFE LIKE FAMILY , WE LOVE LOUDENS AND WILL ALWAYS DEAL WITH THEM . FINANCE GUY TREATED US LIKE FAMILY ALSO . I RECOMMEND LOUDENS TO EVERBODY . IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE FAMILY THEN LOUDENS IS WERE YOU GO .

December 11, 2015

Courteous staff, fair price

by from Amherst, OH |

They had the used vehicle i wanted and worked with me to get it in my budget.

November 12, 2015

Great people to deal with

by from Alliance, Ohio |

Our salesman, Tony, did an excellent job educating us on the Escape with no high pressure to buy. We feel we got a fair deal on our new car as well as our trade in. The show room was a very busy place...an indication our opinion was shared by other car buyers. We recommend stopping by this dealership if you're in the market for a new car/truck.

November 1, 2015

My go to guy

by from Minerva, Ohio |

I wanted to say I couldn't be happier to deal with such a professional staff. Never has there been a time I stopped in with A question regarding my sync or my navigation has Paul failed to get me back up and running. Thanks for your continued courtesy and help.

August 7, 2015

Great service and great salesman Anthony Seran

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I was driving around the Minerva, Ohio with my brother. We visited Anthony Seran at Loudon Ford. I was really impressed by his service and knowledge of Ford Trucks. Anthony gave me a written estimate to negotiate my new truck price. Although, my Virginia Ford dealer was not happy about it, they matched Anthony's generous new truck price and accessories. Go Browns!

August 7, 2015

new Super Duty

by from Alliance,Ohio |

It was great working with Tony Seran on the purchase of my new F250. Justin Saults is a big help in service.

August 5, 2015