Green Ford

Service 888-549-2052

Go BIG, Go FORD, Go GREEN

amazing people

by from Peoria IL |

I had an amazing experience with Finish Line Ford. Everyone was extremely professional, nice and patient with me. I'll admit that I was a nervous wreck about buying my first "grown up car"...and everyone there did everything they could to put my mind at ease and answered all of my questions. I worked with Kyle, Graham, Alex and Kevin and I definitely recommend them to everyone. I bought my Escape Monday and I absolutely love it!!

great sercice jgant

by from peoria il |

Daniel was great found the right car I was looking for over all 5 stars!!!! Great Experience

Kevin towle at Green Ford

by from peoria il |

i was very happy to of got pointed out to Kevin. He was really concerned about my needs and wants in buying a car. He was very nice to take the time and meet all my standards. I didn't feel pressured into any thing he explained every thing that i questioned him about . He was very experience in his field of customer satisfaction. I would diffidently be thrilled to tell other people about him and if i ever have to buy another car i wouldn't talk to nobody else but Kevin.

Graham Archer was excellent!

by from Peoria, IL |

We had a great and easy experience with the best, Graham Archer today at Finsih Line Ford. He was able to listen to us on exactly what we wanted. The service was great and we will always be a customer of his.

This dealership is the best

by from Secor, IL |

This dealership is the best. My husband and I have bought two cars here and both times the salepeople were so helpful and nice. Tom Duwaldt really helped us out today and helped to put us into an amazing car. He was incredibly polite and didn't try to put us in a car we didn't like. I highly recommend this dealership.

Recommended

by from Washington, IL |

Tom DuWaldt is a man of his word, very open and honest. He is a great sales man to work with along with very knowledgeable about the vehicles that he is selling. I would recommend working with Tom.

Great Dealership

by from Racine, WI |

I was searching for a used Chevy Tahoe or a GMC Yukon. The dealership had what I was looking for and since I was located a substantial distance from the dealership they went through great efforts to help me out. They is appraisals on my two trade in via pictures and my records, they worked with me on pricings and made every effort to make my experience a positive one. The only issue I had was I found another Yukon located much closer so I purchased locally. I would like to this dealer for future cars and would make the drive to work with them directly.

Great Service!!!

by from peoria illinois |

just wanna thank Daniel Huddleston and the whole Green Ford Team for working with me to get the car I wanted and the payments I needed. They did a wonderful job. Thank you Daniel and Green Ford five stars!!!

Great Service

by from Peoria Illinois |

Daniel Huddleston did a wonderful job not being pushy. He found the car I wanted and worked to get where I wanted to be. Thank you to Green Ford and Daniel!!!

Great service!

by from Peoria Il. |

Had a great experience buying my F150 Last week. Everyone was helpful and friendly. I worked with Daniel Huddleston to make the sale. He was friendly and knowlegeable. Answered my questions and concerns.

Great Salesmanship and very Patient

by from Peoria, IL |

I'm so happy that Steven was a good salesman he put me in a car that I love so much! Thank you Steven Holly!