Green Ford

Used 888-480-1013
Service 888-549-2052

Go BIG, Go FORD, Go GREEN

by from Edwards, IL |

Daniel Huddleston did a fabulous job in assisting us in our search for the perfect car!

awesome service

by from peoria illinois |

Daniel Huddleston did an awsome job finding us the right vehicle. I came in not sure what i wanted and he helped me figure out exactly what i wanted and needed. if you are looking for a car i say call him five stars to him and green ford!!!!!! Thank You Daniel

Great Experience at Green Ford!

by from Peoria, IL |

I just bought my first Ford vehicle and I really enjoyed the whole experience! My sales consultant Jeff Jackson was amazing! He was very polite as well as professional and found me exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle. I recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle! He took the time to listen to what I wanted and made sure I was informed of what features each vehicle had and any other important information. He seemed very knowledgeable of the vehicles at the dealership and made me feel comfortable with this new experience! I will be back to Green's Finish Line Ford and I would highly recommend him to anyone! I'm very pleased and satisfied doing business with him!

by from Washburn Illinois |

Daniel Huddleston is one of the best sales men I've ever had.. I recommend him to all your customers. Five Stars all around to the whole Green Ford team!!!!!

by from Peoria Illinois |

Daniel Huddleston was a excellent salesman. I glad and proud of the car that I bought. The Vehicle I purchased didn't have a owner's manual and he got me one. Five Stars to Daniel and the whole Green Team!!!!!

Great Place exceptional staff

by from South Pekin il |

Recently purchased a vehicle from Greens and had an awesome experience. Very nice facility clean newly remodeled. My salesman was very helpful, friendly and comical which is exactly what I look for when I go places. I don't want to be bored and mellow while I'm about to spend money and I didn't fell that way at all buying a car from them.

Awesome Service

by from Galesburg Illinois |

Daniel Huddleston was outstanding, Came in looking for a specific truck and he did every thing he could until he found exactly what we were looking for. Wanted a Super Duty and Got the Super Duty!!!! Clean Facility friendly staff every thing was a breeze. Five Stars all around to Green Ford!!!!

My Car Experience

by from peoria, il |

Sean Watkins helped me in finding my new car today. I had an excellent experience and he was very helpful. I am super excited and can't wait to start driving the new car. I loved the personalities of all the associates they were all very enthusiastic and helpful.

Thanks to Derek, I got to trade up!

by from Peoria, IL |

I've been trying for a while to work toward getting a new car. It was kind of a long road, but Derek worked with me for months just helping me get things in order to buy. Finally, everything came together and he got me a great deal on a VERY well maintained preowned car. Here's the kicker: Derek is my ex-husband. That should really say something about the hard work he, as well as his team at Green Ford, puts in for his customers. Also, a big thank you goes out to his manager Adam Blue for selecting the right car for me. Thanks Guys!

Review

by from East Peoria, Il |

I have to say my experience with Finish Line Ford of Peoria was an amazing experience! The customer focus and their determination to meet my needs blew away any dealership I have worked with in the past. Josh Nolan was my salesman and he was very understanding of my needs as a customer. He never left me sitting alone waiting on responses and was very polite, friendly and made my buying experience very easy. Thank you Finish Line!!

Excellent salesmanship and finance team!!

by from Peoria, IL |

Steven Holly have been an extremely helpful sales person and I would highly recommend him for anyone who needs courteous and prompt customer service and sales. Thanks to Steven and the Green finance team!!!!!!Two thumbs up !!!