Green Ford

Service 888-549-2052

Nobody Beats a Green Ford Deal Ya Gotta Go to Green

Excellent Service

by from Edwards, IL |

Daniel Huddleston did a fabulous job in assisting us in our search for the perfect car!

Awesome Exprience With STEVEN HOLLY at GREEN FORD!

by from Peoria, IL |

Steven Holly at GREEN FORD was awesome from day on first visit very professional polite respectful and knowledgeable resourceful excellent sales integrity one of a kind!!

The BEST Sales Experience With STEVEN HOLLY!!!

by from Peoria, Illinois |

My experience at Green Ford dealership was GREAT! My sales representative Steven Holly was very helpful! He knew his homework which is always a plus! i will come again and refer friends and family!

AWESOME Sales Experience With STEVEN HOLLY

by from Peoria, Illinois |

The experience with Green Ford and Steven Holly was very easy to deal with and made things happen. I'm stubborn when it comes to buying vehicles and they worked with me and made the transaction worth it. Highly recommend

Very professional, knowledgeable, and personal!!

by from Dunlap, IL |

Fred Baker helped us at Green Ford. Very professional, knowledgeable, and personal at the same time. Definitely the advocate for the buyer!!! We would definitely recommend Fred to anyone interested in buying a new car!!!

Steve Holly at Green Ford is AWESOME!!!

by from Peoria, Illinois |

I went to Green Ford and was helped by a salesman named Steven Holly who willing to do all he could to get us into our new truck. Thanks Green Ford and Steven Holly!!!

Disappointed in Service and work not performed

by from Brimfield, il |

8/10/2015 - Received card in the mail for the 6.4 Ford Diesel for 'the Works' service package. I called and explained I don't want to just bring it in and sit around and wait...they said I could make an appointment...which I did for 7:15 am. I was there at 7:10. They finally took it in at 8 am. I asked Rachael the service person if they really made appointments or is it just first come first served. She wouldn't answer. She said they 'try' to get the vehicles 'in'. She said she only had 2 technicians...customers aren't really interested in how they run their business...bad excuse. How could they be 45 minutes behind right when they open? It was finally done at 8:40. She told me they didn't test the batteries because it was a diesel (lie). I told her the card was specifically for the 6.4 diesel and it was listed on the card. The card I received was specifically for the Ford 6.4 diesel and specifically states 'battery test'. Then she said it meant they had to disconnect them to check them and said they would if I wanted to wait longer. Again...the customer isn't really concerned how you do your job. Why wouldn't you just do what you said you would do in the 'Works' service package to begin with? Since they can't seem to schedule appointments correctly or do the work they said they would do because it is too inconvenient for them, I'm wondering what other corners they cut on the work they did perform.. .

Car purchase-Fred Baker

by from Peoria, IL |

I worked with Fred Baker today on finding a vehicle and he could not have been more helpful! He was patient, kind, and worked with me all day to help me fulfill my needs for a vehicle. I will definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car.

FRED BAKER!

by from Peoria IL |

Fred Baker was quick to meet us in the lot and tell us about their deals on their 2015 model Explorer, Expeditions, and F-150's. He offered to find additional information on a possible trade in and even offered us some lunch! The sale process was quick and easy on a Saturday and would recommend him and Green Ford to friends and family.

Excellent Experience With Fred Baker!!!!!!

by from Canton IL |

Fred Baker got me an amazing deal getting my lifted 04' Dodge Ram 2500 SLT!!!!!

Nick at Green Ford

by from Brimfield, Il. |

Nick was really helpful in our car buying experience. He made it seem like hanging out with a friend. I would definitely come back and recommend green ford to my friends.