Green Ford

Service 888-549-2052

Go BIG, Go FORD, Go GREEN

amazing people

by from Peoria IL |

I had an amazing experience with Finish Line Ford. Everyone was extremely professional, nice and patient with me. I'll admit that I was a nervous wreck about buying my first "grown up car"...and everyone there did everything they could to put my mind at ease and answered all of my questions. I worked with Kyle, Graham, Alex and Kevin and I definitely recommend them to everyone. I bought my Escape Monday and I absolutely love it!!

Great Experiences

by from Peoria, IL |

I had great experiences here first with services to my 2004 ford escape and second when purchasing my new 2014 ford focus! Tom DuWaldt sold me my car and he has been fantastic and is willing to go the extra mile to get you exactly what you want!! I definitely recommend this place and especially Tom! Everyone was super friendly and accommodating the moment we arrived to the dealership!

My service was excellent!

by from Peoria, IL |

My service was excellent! My car was having issues and the staff was very efficient offering great customer service to address my needs.

Working with Derek = Hassle Free!

by from Galesburg, IL |

My experience with Green Ford and Derek was great. This was easily the best car buying experience I had. Derek Hoover and Adam Blue gave me a great deal on my purchase and the business manager, Kevin, assisted me in getting a service contract set up that fit my needs. I highly recommend the team at Green, and if you get the chance to work with Derek you won't regret it.

Derek Hoover is the best!

by from Peoria, IL |

I am so happy with my experience with Green Ford and especially with Derek Hoover. This was my first car purchase and I went about it a bit differently; I happened to live near Chicago at the time in Woodridge while Green is down state in Peoria. I reached out to Derek and told him my budget. He reviewed his inventory, personally drove and "tested" the cars he had selected, emailed me pictures and vehicle reports, and helped me settle on the right car. Here's what really set him apart: Derek then gathered the paperwork from his manager, Mr. Adam Blue, and drove the car to me! To me, that was above and beyond. We completed the paperwork on my back patio, I took delivery of my new car in my driveway, and I've been incredibly happy with my service ever since. I highly recommend the team at Green, and suggest you work with Derek. He continues to be a great help a year after my purchase!

sale dept Aaron Pain is great

by from Streator IL |

awesome service bought two vehicles from finishline!

Sales Department (Kevin Towle)

by from Peoria, il |

Kevin took the time that was needed to answer all my questions and helped me with my financing questions.

Happy With My First Car Purchase

by from Peoria, IL |

I really liked my buying experience. This was my first car purchase, and Derek made it a comfortable and easy experience. I would highly recommend working with Derek and the team at Green Ford.

great service

by from peoria il |

Was great sales man and was very patient and worked well with me.If I was you I would go to Finishline Ford I love you guys.

Sales Dept

by from Peoria,Illinois |

I would like 2 say Kevin Towie sold me a car today & he is a awesome gentleman 2 work with when buying a new car!!

Definitely recommend

by from Peoria, IL |

I had a great experience car shopping here! My salesmen were Rick and Josh and they were both excellent! Got a great deal on my trade in and will def be coming back here for any future purchases! thank you!