Green Ford

Service 888-549-2052

Go BIG, Go FORD, Go GREEN

Eric Randleman. Worked hard for us. And. Did good

by from PEkin,il |

Ii. Had a good experience at finishline ford with salesman eriic randlleman he was very helpfull I will be back.

by from Washington, IL |

Quick and easy process. Ivan was great to work with.

Finish Line Ford

by from Prairie City,IL |

Our salesman was Eric Randleman, he was very nice and has been very helpful and has answered all our questions. He has made our experience here one of the best we have ever received. Very recommended! We will definitely be coming back when buying another vehicle!

Great experience!

by from Peoria, IL |

Buying a call can be a challenging experience but Graham at Finish Line Ford made our experience a smooth, hassle-free - fun experience. We knew what we wanted and what price we were willing to pay... Graham made it happen! We bought a Ford Focus and love it! We recommend Finish Line Ford - and suggest meeting with Graham Archer. Great guy! Thank you.

Shaun Adams is a great sales consultant,we enjoyed

by from PEORIA,ILLINOIS |

shaun adams is a very professional young man. he was very helpful and one of the best sales person we have encountered. we are glad he was our saleman. thank you for having him as a saleman,he did a great job.

by from MONMOUTH IL |

IVAN DID A REALLY GOOD JOB AND WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Happy Customer Again

by from Peoria and Rome, Illinois |

I had been taking my Son around to different dealers looking for him a car. I suggested Finish Line Ford because that is where I had purchased the car I was driving. We were out in the lot just looking around when John Mabee came up and ask is there was anything he could help us with. My son said he was looking for a car, told him what he was looking for, John said Lets go inside I think I have something you might like. We went inside, John showed him the car and it was a car my son was interested in. We took it for a test drive, even to our own mechanic to take a look at it. My son liked it so we started the financing process. I also had been looking for a New Used Vehicle, told him that I liked the Ford Escape that I was looking at out in the lot, but didn't like the color. While doing the financing with Charlie Vaccaro, with my son, John had brought a Ford Escape over from the Maintenance shop that they had gotten in a couple of weeks ago. I took it for a short test drive, It was exactly what I had been looking for, plus a bit more than I had expected, like he had read my mind on what I was wanting. I started the paper work with Charlie, who was so good at what he does. staying over until everything was just right. John also took the time to explain some of the features that the Escape had and made sure I was comfortable with everything. John gave me the key and I drove home. John Mabee found both my son and I a vehicle that was fitted to our needs and to our liking. Charlie Vaccaro worked on our financing getting it at a comfortable payment price for us. Even coming back to Finish Line Ford, just walking in the door there was someone to greet me. If your looking for a New Used Car, this is the place to go, sad that we spent the two weeks before looking around at other dealers. We both got a very nice vehicle at a great price and our needs were meet, thanks to John Mabee, and Charlie Vaccaro. A Happy Customer Again.

by from Peoria, Illinois |

The dealer was very nice and friendly and I had a good and easy experience.

Graham Archer did a very outstanding job

by from peoria. il |

Very satisfied with the service. They were all informative.

by from Peoria, IL |

Ivan was a very good salesman who met all my car buying needs!