Green Ford

Service 888-549-2052

Go BIG, Go FORD, Go GREEN

Great Service

by from Peoria Illinois |

Daniel Huddleston did a wonderful job not being pushy. He found the car I wanted and worked to get where I wanted to be. Thank you to Green Ford and Daniel!!!

Great service!

by from Peoria Il. |

Had a great experience buying my F150 Last week. Everyone was helpful and friendly. I worked with Daniel Huddleston to make the sale. He was friendly and knowlegeable. Answered my questions and concerns.

Great Salesmanship and very Patient

by from Peoria, IL |

I'm so happy that Steven was a good salesman he put me in a car that I love so much! Thank you Steven Holly!

Thanks

by from Morton, IL |

I want to thank Tom DuWaldt for a great experience while in the process of buying my truck. I will definitely recommend others to visit the dealership in the future.

Patient Salesman

by from Peoria, IL |

I had a very good experience with my salesman Steven Holly He was very patient and considerate of my needs. I didn't feel pressured to any vehicle just for a sale he worked with me on purchasing the car that fit my needs. I just recently had a few issues and Steven continues to show support in addressing my concerns. He is an asset to your company

Thanks Calvin

by from eureka il |

Calvin Binion was very helpful and he did everything he could to make buying a car pleasant

extreme satisfaction

by from Peoria, |

Mr. Binion was my sales person and I credit him with an extremely pleasant experience. He is a gentleman, honest, and he exceeded my expectations in every respect. His post sale follow up was quite refreshing.

Excellent Service

by from Peoria, IL |

My husband is very happy with the experience he got from Green's Finish Line Ford! I want to thank Daniel Huddleston for all the help he gave us. He was very nice and knowledgeable he did a fantastic job at not being pushy, he did not hound us or try to sell us something we did not want. He went above and beyond what I have seen in salesmen. Actually all the staff that we met at Green's Finish Line Ford were very friendly and made us feel comfortable and not try to push us into something we did not want. Thank you guys/girls for that. We will return to Green's Finish Line Ford for other vehicles in the future.

Excellent Service

What a great Experience!

by from Laura, IL |

What a great experience! I placed a very difficult task in the hands of Tom Duwaldt and he was fabulous! I have purchased my last four vehicles from Finishline and have never been disappointed! My last three have been with Tom Duwaldt. He has done everything in his power each time and is great to work with. Always makes you feel your needs come first. Overall great every time!