McCombs Ford West

7111 Nw Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78238

New 888-571-0176
Used 877-813-4525
Service 866-968-7916

Our dealership is also San Antonio's ONLY AUTHORIZED ROUSH MUSTANG DEALER.

Great service

by from New Braunfels,TX |

I am a first time buyer at McCombs Ford West I always dread buying a car at a big dealership but this time it was great from my sales person AJ to the finance manager Angel it could not have gone better. Thanks

Awesome experience

by from San antonio, Texas |

This was my first time buying a vehicle. I was a little nervous and my sales guy Bobby made it really simple. I went in knowing what I wanted and we made it happen! Everyone says buying a vehicle is so hard and stressful, but my experience was far from that. So easy!

great service

by from san antonio ,tx |

had a great experience buying my car with soheil sefidroo I will refer others to come buy from soheil. he was very friendly and was able to answer all my questions. this was my 5th new car and it was my best experience. thank you very much.

Excellent Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

My husband and I recently came by the dealership to take a look at your Ford Explorers. We were greeted by Jamey, what a professional! We have purchased many cars over the years, but Jamey has by far been the best and most professional saleman we have worked with. He listened to what we were looking for and dealt with my husband's extreme requests! He made us feel like our satisfaction was the most important thing to him. I will be sure to refer my friends and family to come see Jamey.

Great salesman Soheil Sefidroo and manager Javier

by from San Antonio TX |

We were looking for a new truck. My husband did tons of Internet research and knew what he wanted. He visited the dealership and met Soheil. He spent lots of time talking to my husband. They then talked on the phone a few times and Javier became involved to lock in a price. We then visited the dealership and Soheil spent several hours with us finding the right truck. After driving 3 different trucks, they honored the price we agreed to on the phone, we signed the paperwork and drove our new truck home that day! Both gentlemen were very pleasant to work with and made our truck buying experience almost enjoyable..... ;)

Great experience!

by from San Antonio TX |

I must echo the sentiments of others, Jamey is an awesome Salesman. He gave me an opportunity to look without the pressure of buying. You should hold on to him, employers are always on the look out for more members like him to join their team.

Buying my Ford Focus

by from Kirby/San Antonio, TX |

I came into the dealership having give to two other dealerships not being able to get the deal I wanted at either. When I came in I was greeted by a manager by the name of Jonny Rodriguez and he introduced me to a young salesman by the name of John Perez. I have always bought my cars doing a lot of online research and knew the vehicle I wanted and the price I wanted to pay I was given a internet price and they were a little higher than the other two lot. I just decided to give them a shot to see if they could give me the deal I wanted. John showed me a Ford Focus I had been looking for and went on to give me all the information about it (most I already knew, but some I didn't). He really knew his product as he hit all the sale points I came in looking for. The negotiation process took about two attempts more than I had liked but after talking with John and Mr. Rodriguez we made a deal I couldn't leave on the table. The finance and paperwork was made easy and enjoyable by another younger man named Matt. Usually I hate that process more than the negotiations. The vehicle looked great when I went out to see it and John help me move my belongs from one vehicle to the new and again went over the options for me. Overall I'm glad I continued to keep shopping and came to McComs Ford West.

Best Browsing Experience to date!

by from San Antonio TX |

My Spouse and I stopped in at the McCombs Ford West location last week. I don't normally write a review, but I must say the gentleman who assisted us, Jamey has got to be one of, if not your top ?Ford? employee. He was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous, although we weren?t ready to buy, when we are, my Spouse and I agree, Jamey will be who we return to for assistance.

Awesome Salesman!

by from San Antonio, Tx |

Was there yesterday shopping for a used car for my son. Jamey was very helpful and understanding of our situation. As a salesman, his genuine interest was pleasing and comforting. Jamey wasn't pushy or overbearing, as with many salemen. He stated, he was prior military and his professionalism was apparent. This will be my son's first solo purchase and Jamey was professionalism took a lot of the worries out of the equation. I will definitely be back to make a purchase from him. Outstanding salesman, awesome person!

Best Car Buying Experience Yet!

by from San Antonio, TX |

Best car buying experience yet! From the start, I wasn't pressured by anyone which I really appreciated. I can't tell you how much I hate high pressure sales people. I really do NOT like going to auto dealerships for that reason. My visit to McCombs Ford West was quite the opposite, I was truly surprised. The salesman that assisted me, Jamey, was awesome. Down to earth and very friendly, never tried to force anything on me. I told him what I wanted, he showed me a few cars, I test drove a couple of them and that was it. The finance person, Chris, was just and easy going, friendly, and professional. Again, I wasn't pressured into purchasing stuff I didn't want. Sales manager (can't remember his name) was also easy to work with. I actually received more for my trade-in than I expected. All in all, it was truly a pleasure working with the professionals at McCombs Ford West. By the way, I purchased a 2014 Fusion Hybrid. Awesome burnt orange (probably not the color but that's what it looks like to me) color. And great gas mileage too!

Great experience..

by from converse tx 78109 |

All I wanna say is mccombs ford west has my attention great job over there. Shadi was great very helpful and we got a fantastic deal. Thanks again Shadi.