McCombs Ford West

7111 Nw Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78238

New 888-571-0176 New 888-571-0176
Used 877-813-4525 Used 877-813-4525
Service 866-968-7916 Service 866-968-7916

Our dealership is also San Antonio's ONLY AUTHORIZED ROUSH MUSTANG DEALER.

Awesome experience

by from San antonio, Texas |

This was my first time buying a vehicle. I was a little nervous and my sales guy Bobby made it really simple. I went in knowing what I wanted and we made it happen! Everyone says buying a vehicle is so hard and stressful, but my experience was far from that. So easy!

Poor after purchase service

by from San Antonio. Texas |

Several attempts were made during last year to have a service and recall concern addressed. Each event was follow up with an e mail response that stated a rep would get back with me shortly. This has been almost a year after the sale and I have heard nothing. I guess McCombs Ford West wants you to travel 40 miles to take a chance of a opening schedule. The next vehicle I purchase will not be at this dealership, I'm sure of that.

Poor Customer Service, Lack of product knowledge.

by from Austin, tx |

Bumbling salesman, do not know the features of their vehicles. This was not confidence inspiring when speaking with them and they constantly just tried to pressure to buy a vehicle despite their inability to speak to their own product (this was regarding a Ford Fusion). Would not do business with them.

by from Kerrville, Texas |

I purchased New 2014 F-150 XLT 4x4 and had an exceptional buying experience. Out of all the vehicles I have purchased in my lifetime I have never before encountered such good people who pulled together and work so hard as one team to take care of there Customers. I was truly treated like I was #1 to them. I want to thank My Salesman AJ Aldarwish for His Time & Dedication making certain I was completely satisfied as his customer and with all aspects of the truck from begining to the close of the sale. For staying until eleven o'clock at night until everthing was finalized and for making certain that understood how to use the technical accessories in the truck before leaving. Salesman Russell Brag was Wonderful the way he used his talents to step in assist AJ and the Dealership to take care of us. I also want to thank Jason Evans the Dealership Director, Jonny Rodriguez Sales Manager and Matt Abdel the Finance Manager. These people were all Amazing and very knowledgeable. They all went out of there way for my Wife & Myself. They all stayed late until Ten to Eleven o'clock at night and worked hard to get my wife & I the right approval and interest rate that would fit our budget. I Highly Recommend This Dealership.

by from San Antonio |

I purchase a New 2014 F-150 XLT 4x4 and had an exceptional buying experience. Out of all the vehicles I have purchased in my lifetime I have never before encountered such good people who pulled together and work so hard as one team to take care of there Customers. I was truly treated like I was #1 to them. I want to thank My Salesman AJ Aldarwish for His Time & Dedication making certain I was completely satisfied as his customer and with all aspects of the truck from begining to the close of the sale. For staying until eleven o'clock at night until everthing was finalized and for making certain that understood how to use the technical accessories in the truck before leaving. Salesman Russell Brag was Wonderful the way he used his talents to step in assist AJ and the Dealership to take care of us. I also want to thank Jason Evans the Dealership Director, Jonny Rodriguez Sales Manager and Matt Abdel the Finance Manager. These people were all Amazing and very knowledgeable. They all went out of there way for my Wife & Myself. They all stayed late until Ten to Eleven o'clock at night and worked hard to get my wife & I the right approval and interest rate that would fit our budget. I Highly Recommend This Dealership.

Great Service

by from Carrizo Springs, tx |

I have my 2014 explorer regularly serviced here. I am happy with the customer service and quality of service they provide.

My 3 Fords

by from San Antonio, TX |

Have a focus for my son, wife has an explorer and I have an F150 lariat ecoboost!i have all 3 serviced here!

Good Service

by from San Antonio, TX |

One of the best things I could've done was to purchase the extended warranty for my car. It's been 4 years since I've had it and anytime I've had trouble I've come directly to the agency. Their service advisor Ricky Reyes has always helped me out and had my best interest at heart. I've had to leave my car for several days at a time before, and it being my only form of transportation, has left me in a rut. But Mr. Reyes has done what he could each time it get me a rental and, because of my warranty, made sure I wasn't nickel and dimed. Overall a great service and I wouldn't go anywhere else!