Battlefield Toyota Chevrolet of Culpeper

New 866-396-8309
Used 877-683-4600
Service 866-608-9536

One of Virginia's Premier Dealers

A quick thanks for your assistance

by from Washington, DC |

Just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks to your dealership. On Friday, 6 June, I was traveling for work and got a flat tire light in my car. Luckily, this dealership was close by. Even though the dealership didn't open for another 30 minutes, the service manager, Brandon, and one of the technicians, TJ, were able to help me out and quickly get me on my way without missing a beat. Thanks again for your help.

Laura Jenkins

by from Culpeper, VA |

Mrs. Walker went up and above to help me today. Showing the cars and driving the cars. I appreciate all the work she did for me today. -Mrs. Jenkins

Seems like an honest group

by from Manassas, va |

Just talked to them on the phone (did not buy). Seems like a professional and honest group.

Service at Battlefield Toyota

by from Waynesboro, Va |

My wife and I picked up our VW from Valley VW in Staunton where repairs were completed. The repair bill was taken care of by Battlefield Toyota. They accepted responsibility for repairs that were conducted at their facility and made it right. Could not ask anymore from a dealership. Clif and Tina Shifflett

Lousy repair work

by from Waynesboro, Va |

Today at 9:12 AM We recently purchased a vw from you approx. two weeks ago. My wife and I took it on a road trip over this weekend to Maryland. After arriving in Maryland, a rubbing noise started in the left front of the vehicle. I was able to get it to a repair shop within two miles, to have it looked at. The shop manager asked me to come out into the shop and he showed me where the top caliper bolt was missing and the spindle threads were stripped. The manager temporaily fixed it to get us back home. We had to spend the night because we did not want to get stranded in the dark on the side of the road. We made it back to Fredericksburg when it started rubbing again. I called for a tow truck and had it towed from Fredricksburg to Staunton and dropped it off at Valley VW where I am waiting on a estimate. I know your shop had this particular bolt out twice repairing the pads and then repairing the sensors. I will contact you when Valley VW gives me a estimate. After two emails to the general manager, there has been no response. My wife and I could have been hurt because of their poor service on a brake issue. Thank you Clifton Shifflett

Didn't stand behind their name.

by from Colonial Heights, VA |

I bought a suburban from them last week and was amazed at how nice everyone was and how quickly the loan was able to process. That was about the last good thing that happened. On our way home (over 2 hours away) we noticed that the truck was starting to pull and that we did not get everything we thought was going to be in the car. Plus they left the truck on E when we got in to drive it away which I have never seen a dealership do before. Overall though we were ok with the purchase because Kristin had been so helpful to deal with and the promise from the manager that said "we are a small dealership and are looking to keep it that way because we look after our customer and stand behind all of our sales." Just one week later the radio broke and I called up there to see if I needed to drive all the way up there or could I go to someone local around me to get it fixed knowing that "they stand behind all of their sales". As soon as the manager got on the phone he explained that electronic problems such as this happen and that they will diagnose the problem for free but won't pay for the repair. In other words meaning you can bring it here for us to fix it so we can make more money off of you. I asked him what he meant last week when he said they stand behind every vehicle they sell and he had no answer. I believe that they put the band aid on the problem sold the truck and had it in the back of their minds that it would our problem soon. This dealership gives all car dealers the bad name that we all hear about time and time again. Good luck to anyone who deals with them but if you choose to do go see Kristin she is very helpful.

February 12, 2014

Brandon, We value your feedback. I want to make sure every customer is satisfied with their buying experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks. Steve Fay General Manager Battlfield Automotive Culpeper 540-547-3700

LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Waynesboro,VA |

On Feb 2,2014, my wife and I went into the dealership twice, once at 0900 am and test drove a vw suv. We could not come to a price so went and looked at three other vehs and at 0300pm I contacted this dealership and stated we would pay there price and would be there at 0400 pm with a check. Arrived at 0400pm, sit down with a salesman and hammered out the details(remember no financing was needed). At 0600pm still waiting, I asked the finance mgr if we were going to make a deal and all he could do was stutter. We walked out and as my wife was about to get into our car, the used car mgr and finance mgr came outside and started hasseling my wife at which time she had a few choice words to say and they went back inside. If this is how they sell cars, I guess another auto business will eventually buy them out like Charlottesvile.

February 6, 2014

When Mr.and Mrs.Shifflet arrived at our dealership we had several purchases taking place at one time. Although we make every effort to expedite each and every transaction there are times when we get backed up and there can be a longer that usual waiting period for the next available settlement officer.We have since spoken to Mr. Shifflet and are addressing some concerns that he had with respect to the pre-owned vehcile.On Frday 2/7 we are going to deliver the vehicle along with the final paperwork to the Shifflet's home town.

Customer service

by from Washington, DC |

I bought a used Cadillac SRX from the dealership about two months ago. They treated me very well until I purchased the car but then things changed for the worst. The day I bought the car it was raining and I didn't check all the windows, a week later I figured the front passenger window was not operating. When I contacted the dealer he told me to bring the car in; I was willing to do that even though I would have to drive 2 hours to take it there. The day I was to take it, the dealer called me and stated the only thing they could do is diagnose the problem but they will not have the parts and suggested I take it to the nearest Cadillac dealer, get it fixed and they will reimburse me the money. I did so then faxed them the repair costs and details. Needless to say I had the run around then was told the manager will not approve of the payments. I was doing all the calling and contacting. They did not even have the courtesy to call me or respond to my calls on time. In addition they failed to send my tags on time which almost got me a ticket. I had to take the car to a friend's garage so I would not incur tickets for the 3 days my car was without a valid registration and tag. Overall I had a horrible experience with this dealership after I purchased the vehicle.

December 3, 2013

At Battlefield Automotive we take great pride in our reputation for excellent customer satisfaction before and after the sales experience. Please contact General Manager Shawn Kloppman at 540-547-3700 or email to skloppman@battlefieldauto.com so we can address any concerns you may have.

Our chevrolet Captiva

by from Culpeper Va |

All the guys at Battlefield Ford were great!! very helpful and kept as up to date what was going on

REALLY?

by from RIXEYVILLE VA. |

PURCHASED A HIGH END TRUCK AND BATTLED OVER PRICE AS MOST DEALERSHIPS DO. FOUND OUT AFTER BEING TOLD THAT THEY WOULD PAY STOP LOSS INSURANCE THAT IT WAS ADDED ON TO PRICE OF TRUCK ANYWAY. HAD WARRANTY REPAIR DONE AT THERE SHOP AND THEY CLOSED THE HOOD ON WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID HOSE AND LEFT IT STICKING OUT OF HOOD WHEN I PICKED IT UP. PURCHASED THREE VEHICLES FROM THIS DEALERSHIP UNDER THREE DIFFERENT MANAGERS THEN BOUGHT MY NEPHEW DOWN FROM FAIRFAX TO BUY A TRUCK AND THEY WOULDN'T CLOSE THE DEAL OVER $500.00 DOLLARS? HE WENT ACROSS THE STREET AND BOUGHT A NEWER TRUCK WITH LESS MILEAGE AND MORE OPTIONS THAT SAME DAY. MANAGMENT SHOULD THINK ABOUT CUSTOMER LOYALTY.

January 31, 2013

we at Batlefield strive to give great service to our customers in general, We treat everyone with same respect regardless of if first purchase or many purchases and we have been in bussiness for over 50 years, so if we really treated our customers the way you described we would not have made it this far. I am sorry that you had a issue with service and your pricing when you brought your nephew in to buy, but please consider us next time if you would and i will make sure that your pricing and service is given the attention it deserves.

Best experience ever

by from Harrisonburg,va |

My experience with McDonough Toyota was extremely impressive. I Recently relocated to Staunton after leaving Northern Virginia; where I have purchased many cars over the years and this was by far the best and most rapid purchase I have made....ever. My Sales Attendant Jimmy Thompson was marvelous, he was knowledgable about their inventory and he imparted a wealth of information about each and every car I had considered. That made making a decision that much easier for me, because I had not done much research and had no idea what I wanted. Everyone in the Dealership was considerate, warm and friendly yet professional too. They even detailed my car before delivery with a full tank of gas (I do not remember the others doing that). The entire transaction could not have been easier nor more pleasant. I even received a surprise as part of my transaction in the form of additional savings which reduced my payments below what I had expected. I look forward to future car purchases with them, I would not even consider going anywhere else..