Dennison Ford

(4.3) 7 Reviews

1508 Morrissey Dr, Bloomington, IL 61701

Used 309-533-2067

Prompt and efficient sercice.

by from Normal, il |

Very prompt and efficient service. Excellent review of vehicle status.

Great vehicle at great price

by from Bloomington IL |

Needed a car. Talked to a sales rep. Within 2 weeks, he found the car and we made the deal.

April 2, 2014

Thanks for taking the time.See you soon!

Very Upset Customer

by from Bloomington |

Bought a car from Dennison and have had nothing but problems! Haven't even had the car for 6 months and have had to do a lot of repairs to it. The day we test drove it everything worked wonders and I was very pleased with the car. The car interior/exterior was in wonderful shape, just feel that I was sold a car that had issues with it before I bought it and they weren't taken care of and now that I have the car I am stuck with all the repairs. Will never go back to this dealership due to the dishonest of selling me a car.

April 4, 2014

All though we can not for see every problem a vehicle may incur, I am sure that management would like an opportunity to assist with making you a happy customer. How may I reach you?

Quality Customer Service

by from Paris, IL |

I have purchased several cars from Dennison Ford over the years. I was referred to Dennison Ford by my Aunt and Uncle who have been customers of Dennison Ford for many years. I appreciate the quality service of Bob Dennison and his staff. Nick Theis was exceptionally helpful this last time in helping set us up with email for Ford updates. Thanks again for your quality service.

September 9, 2013

Thanks Cindy, Let me know if I can help in the future. See You Soon :-} Send Me a customer if you can Thanks Nick

HIGHLY PLEASED

by from BLOOMINGTON, ILLINOIS |

GREAT WORKING WITH NICK..HE WAS KNOWLEDGABLE, FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS..NO PRESSURE JUST HONEST HELP!

Thanks

Best salesman in town

by from bloomington,illinois |

Had a great experiance with salesman Nick Theis..Outstanding knowledge of Ford Technology and a strong caring additude towards making my entire family comfortable..The kids want to go back just to joke with Nick...Great job, have a happy Holiday...

Thanks

Good experience overall

by from Normal, IL |

My husband & I recently shopped for and purchased a used Ford from Bob Dennison. Our salesperson wasn't too high pressure when we took a test drive--which we appreciated. However, he did have quite a defensive attitude when we tried to bring down the price during negotiations. He was rather hostile about the prices we had gotten from Kelley Blue Book & Edmunds & didn't seem to believe their prices were fair at all. We finally settled at the high end of what my husband & I considered a fair price.