Wendle Motors

New 888-759-2811
Used 888-811-4552
Service 888-452-1469

Family owned and operated since 1943

Outstanding customer service and buying process.

by from Spokane WA |

I have bought many new cars and have never taken the time to do a review. I felt it was important to mention the exceptional customer service I recieved from Aaron Austin at Wedle Motors. He was extremely knowledgable and made my experience of purchasing my new F150 a very good one. I would recommend Aaron to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. He is a class act.

February 11, 2015

Todd, it's great to hear that your outstanding buying experience with Aaron Austin and Wendle Motors prompted you to write a review about us. Thank you for your review and your recommendation!

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Spokane, WA |

This was my sencond new truck purchase from Keith Zehm. Very low pressure. (the way it should be!) Very Fair trade-in value They do what they say they will do. I will recommend to friends and family. And I will buy my next vehicle from Keith Zehm. Thank you!

Sandi Morden

by from Spokane Washington |

Just got my second Escape from Sandi. She and Don did an awesome job of finding me just exactly what I wanted and at my price. Thank you so very much for all your team did Linda & Jim Barge

July 31, 2015

Thank you for the review, Jim & Linda. We are pleased to hear that Sandi and Don were able to find the perfect car for you and at the right price. Enjoy your new car!

Perfect Purchase Experience

by from Spokane, WA |

Mitch Tracy and Sean are excellent at Wendle Ford. This was the perfect purchase experience in my mind! They really get that a vehicle purchase is one of the biggest purchases a person makes in life, and they make the process easy and relaxing. GO SEE THEM!

July 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review online, Lucas! It's great to hear that your experience with Mitch Tracy and Sean was a perfect one.

Great buying experience

by from Spokane |

Buying a car is not one of my most favorite things to do, however Sage made our experience easy and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a positive experience buying a vehicle.

July 15, 2015

Loren, thank you for your online review of Sage. We are pleased to know that you had a great buying experience with us. Enjoy!

2015 F 150

by from Colbert wa |

We have purchased several vehicles from Wendle over the years. Alex helped us find the perfect truck that had everything we wanted. ( plus more ) It turned out just the way we wanted.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for your review of Alex! We appreciate your confidence in us and value your continued support.

Outstanding Customer Sevice

by from Seattle, WA |

I wanted to say thank you to all the folks at Wendle Nissan for making my first truck purchase go so easy. From finding it on the web, making contact with the dealer to everyone making things happen so quickly-(in less than 2 days). I saved money and time driving there from Seattle. I didn't get jerked around, I got what I asked for. The drive over was well worth it. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I was impressed with it waiting out front, filled with gas and ready to roll. You guys are Tops on my list of great places to deal with. Your customer service, super attitudes, and let's make this happen. I would buy another car or truck if I needed one. Thanks again John

July 8, 2015

Thank you, John! We are glad that you were able to get your truck with ease and that the process worked well for you. Enjoy your new truck!

Best used car buying experience ever

by from Chattaroy, WA |

From start to finish we were thrilled with our experience at Wendle Motors. Both my husband and I felt that we would surely return to Wendle because of the treatment we received from their sales staff!

July 3, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love hearing that your buying time with us was the best ever!

Our Best Car Buying Experience, Ever!

by from Spokane, WA |

We had the best car buying experience last week with Wendle Motors in Spokane. David Low, our sales representative, was wonderful to work with. He answered all of our questions in a timely manner (via email), was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in, and met with us at Wendle on his day off so we could test drive the vehicle and make our purchase at a time that was convenient for us. After we purchased our vehicle David spent time showing us how the features worked and was available to answer our questions. The finance department was very thorough and helpful, too. The idea of purchasing a vehicle causes us a lot of anxiety because we worry the sales staff will be pushy and that we will not get a fair price. At Wendle, each and every staff person we worked with was friendly and helpful and more concerned with our being happy and comfortable with our purchase than about making a profit. We were also pleased to learn that Wendle has a state of the art service center where we can take our new vehicle for oil changes and even new tires, when the time comes. The prices of their service center are impressive and we aren't worried about being nickeled and dimed and being talked into purchasing unnecessary products, like most oil change facilities do. We highly recommend Wendle Motors to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle, and plan to purchase all of our future vehicles at Wendle.

June 27, 2015

Thank you for the review, Roger and Erin, and for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your kind words about David Low and your recommendation of Wendle Motors!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Entiat, WA |

From the beginning, the process was what you should expect from a dealer. Our sales rep, Sage Poland, understood what we were trying to accomplish and he worked with his team to make the process painless and achieve the desired results. It was a win, win, for both sides. Additionally, since we had to order the vehicle, Sage kept me informed as to where we were in terms of delivery time and prepped me in advance as to what we would need to bring to the dealer to complete the transaction. Kevin in finance also did a great job once we started working on the paperwork.

June 12, 2015

Ken, thank you for your online review of Sage Poland and Kevin. We are pleased that you were able to work with our staff in getting the vehicle you wanted. Enjoy!

Wendle Ford is the Best!

by from Spokane, WA |

I recently bought a new Ford Fusion from Wendle Motors. The service I received was outstanding. Faheem, Sandy and Isaac provided me with every piece of information needed to make my decision. I got a great deal and there was no pressure to buy at any point. Everyone worked hard to make the experience a pleasant one - up to and including the financing!

June 8, 2015

Thank you, Jeff! We appreciate your review of Faheem, Sandy, Isaac and Wendle Ford. We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one. Enjoy!