Seymour Ford Lincoln

2601 Seymour Rd, Jackson, MI 49201

New 877-276-4178
Used 877-429-9745
Service 877-803-5607

We take pride in going the extra mile for every customer!

Thank you Seymour Ford Lincoln!

by from Dundee, MI |

My husband and I stopped into Seymour Ford Lincoln to ?look? at the Ford Escape and ended up leaving with one that same day! This was our first experience with Seymour and we will definitely be back. No haggling, no pressure, just a friendly, honest place to do business. Our sales person, Don Poppenger, did a great job and was so easy to work with. Thanks Don, we will be back and will spread the word!

Great experience, yet again.

by from Springport, MI |

This was our second purchase at Seymour Ford and with the Salesman Greg. He couldn't have made the process any easier for us and went out of his to way be sure where were comfortable with the purchase and our decision. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Completely satisfied

by from Jackson, MI |

Bought our second vehicle from Seymour Ford and were again very satisfied with the services we received. Tom was honest and straight forward, which was appreciated. Thank you!

WOW service from the start

by from Brooklyn, MI |

First time Ford buyers..the service was what brought us to Seymour Ford in Jackson. Visited numerous dealers but found the exceptional treatment our reason to purchase. After the 2nd visit, they were crazy busy yet the staff worked as a team and made us feel like we were the only customers in the dealership. They made the entire leasing process perfect.

More than the extra mile

by from Jackson, MI |

This is the fourth vehicle we have bought from Seymour Ford and each time through Tom Riker. The particular model with the exact equipment and color we wanted was difficult to find as it was the end of the model year. Tom went to work making numerous phone calls and sending out e-mails to other dealers. I called him back towards the end of the day to check on progress and thus far all the leads were dead ends. We told Tom we would be willing to take slightly less than exactly what we wanted which meant second or third choice of colors and perhaps a higher cost. He said " I am not giving up yet " and continued to look. Yep, he found it in a different city and state, 150 miles away and made a dealer trade for it. That's going more than the extra mile to satisfy his customer!

IKERGREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY

by from stockbridge mi |

I just got my new 2015 Escape. Seymour ford only has one blue one the lot but I called about it and Michelle said if it sold before I could come in they would make sure they had another and sure enough the did. So I got to drive home with it that day. I would like to thank our sale person Tom Riker for his help and friendly manner . All the staff at Seymour was very nice and friendly.

New car

by from Jackson, Mi |

My daughter and I went here to buy two new escapes and our experience was great. The only complaint I have is how low they evaluated our trade in for our jeeps. We ended up not trading them in instead we just bought two escapes and we both love them and are super happy!

Car review

by from Jackson, Mi |

I bought my new Ford Escape here and love it! The customer service I received was really good, they made buying my first car easy and stress free!

Kenneth Anderson

by from Pleasant Lake , Michigan |

I was thinking about trading in my car for a truck, I was looking on line at the 2014s. I was surprised when I called and they started looking for me right away too see what was left of the 2014 F150 Models, They took the time to search on line with other dealers to find the exact truck I had seen on there lot two months prior to even buying one, They had my truck delivered clear from Petoskey, It was amazing what they will do to make sure you get the exact vehicle your wanting, Not only did they find the truck but they had me all set with my new truck in less than one week, They are an incredible team and go out of their way to make you happy, I will always go back to Seymour Ford for all of our vehicles, Sincerely Kenneth Anderson

Seymour Ford

by from Leslie Michigan |

We have bought two cars from Seymour ford and all i can say is I am very pleased. The staff is very friendly and they do their best to make sure you get the best car for you at the very best price. I highly recommend Tom Riker, he was very outgoing and personable.

Great Sales

by from Parma, MI |

Stopped in to Seymour Ford on Thursday, and picked up our new vehicle last night. This was our first Ford and our first experience with working with Seymour Ford. Our salesman Tom Riker was great to work with. He was very friendly, honest and knowledgeable. He assisted my wife and I through the whole process making it very easy. I would definitely refer my friends!