2601 Seymour Rd, Jackson, MI 49201

Used 877-429-9745
Service 877-803-5607

HAPPY WITH MY FORD PURCHASE & JOEL WHITE IN SALES

by from JACKSON, MI |

I RECENTLY WENT INTO SEYMOUR FORD FOR THE FIRST TIME AND LOOKED AROUND THE LOT A BIT. A SALES CONSULTANT CAME OUT AND ASKED IF I NEEDED HELP FINDING SOMETHING. I GAVE HIM A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. HE KNEW HIS INVENTORY AND SHOWED ME A FEW CARS. I TEST DROVE A COUPLE, AND BOUGHT THE FIRST FORD FOCUS I DROVE. MY SALES CONSULTANT, JOEL WHITE, MADE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE SO EASY AND TOTALLY ENJOYABLE. NO PRESSURE, NO HYPE, JUST SMOOTH AND FUN. WHEN I CAME BACK TO CLOSE THE DEAL AND PICK UP MY CAR, JOEL SHOWED ME HOW EVERYTHING WORKED. HE EVEN PROGRAMMED MY PHONE INTO THE CAR. THE CAR WAS IN PRESTINE ORDER. I AM VERY HAPPY. I WILL CERTAINLY BE RETURNING SEYMOUR FORD AND JOEL WHITE IN THE FUTURE.

Great experience!

by from Manitou Beach, MI |

Bought my Fiesta from Seymour a year and a half ago, and it was the first time either I or anyone in my family had ever bought a new car. Salespeople were incredibly patient with us -- let us test drive the car without any real idea of when or if we were going to buy, then answered an insane amount of questions that would pop up at random times. I probably called a dozen times with silly questions, and the answers were always prompt and patient. Very cool. Since then, we've brought the car in a number of times for service and for a couple of questions we've had about the transmission and the radio -- no problems, just a sticky shifter and the radio wasn't syncing right with my phone. Have had a great time with the service department, who've been patient enough to deal with the problems (including reflashing the radio system once, and keeping the car for the whole day and giving it extensive testing on the shifter) with no charge. Great experience. So glad I took the time to drive out of my way to go to a dealership who cares about their customers. Very cool.

Honesty & Easy Process

by from Okemos, MI |

Normally car hunting and buying is a HUGE pain but I wasnt planning on stopping by but glad I did. I found the vehicle I wanted, got a great price, very fair trade in value and the process was E-Z!! Tom Riker was honest and upfront which is very rare in many industries! Thanks to Missy and Matt B!

My experience

by from Jackson, Michigan |

I have purchased two cars from Seymour Ford and I have found the staff courteous and professional. They did not use gimmicks or high-pressure tactics. They have a large selection of both new and used vehicles. The salesman I worked with was named Mark, and he treated my wife and I with respect. When I have had my vehicles in their service department, my cars have received good care, but their prices can be on the high side. The next time I am shopping for a car, Seymour will be the first place I look.

They Basically Told Me To Get Lost

by from Jackson, MI |

I went to Seymour to look at Ford Escapes. I was going to look at a couple other dealerships as well. The sales person asked in the first 3 minutes if I was going to buy from him, when I said I wasn't sure he refused to take me on test drive because he didn't want to "waste his time". Thanks for the service!

New Purchase

by from Lansing, MI |

I recently made a trip to Seymour Ford Lincoln to test drive a Ford Edge. After taking two out my boyfriend and I decided that we really liked them. At the time however they did not have one available in the color and year we were looking for. So they asked if we wanted to test drive a Lincoln MKX, it was still in our price range and with low miles. Needless to say we went to just test drive however with the great staff available there we left the dealership that day with the MKX. Thank you Seymour for being patient with us and listing to what we wanted!

Jeep Purchase

by from Jackson, MI |

Great people and great experience AJ M was wonderful to work with. I understand buying used can be if-fy, but this was a good buying experience.