Keeter Ford Lincoln Roush

1775 E Dixon Blvd, Shelby, NC 28152

Steve from Rock Hill SC

by from Rock Hill SC |

This was the latest of several recent purchases from Keeter and Travis Johnson. We had a local dealer within 8 miles of our home ask to let him help us buy our next car. Ok, we will give you a try. Obviously things didn't work out. The response time to questions and customer service were not there. We called Travis told him what we wanted and he immediately responded to our request. We are driving a 2014 Explorer today because of the attention to detail and customer service we received from Travis. Keeter is very lucky to have such a fine Christian young man working for them.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Inman, SC |

We had been looking for a used Ford Edge when we came across the 2011 Lincoln MKX. We called and spoke with Richard. He was cordial and informative. We set up a time and met with him. The car was ready and waiting for us under the awning in the shade. The car was exactly as described, even better than we had hoped. Richard was helpful and did not pressure us in any way. As I said earlier we were looking for an Edge, we were surprised to find a MKX with more features and options for a price that we were looking for. We traded in two cars in the deal and we feel that they were as fair as any dealer would have been. A couple of weeks after our purchase we took our MKX on a trip to Texas, it performed flawlessly. Richard remembered our conversation about our upcoming trip and called to wish us a safe trip, now that is customer service. We drove about 50 miles to their location, it was well worth the ride. This was without a doubt the best car buying experience we have ever had. If they have what you are looking for it will be worth the ride. Make sure to ask for Richard.

Explorer

by from Shelby, N.C. |

I drove through the lot and saw the explorer. I was immediately drawn to it, classy and sporty. Travis (salesman) came out answered all of my questions and told me about several of the functions. I was impressed with finance dept and they made quick work of my purchase. I was in and out in and hour and a half. I love my ride!

Excellent car buying experience for my mother

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Excellent folks to work with. My mother was a little nervous buying a car however the entire staff at Keeter Ford made the entire experience very easy going for her. Abby was great to work with & highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car. I plan on using them when I'm ready for another vehicle in the near future.

May 9, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comment, Joyce. We are also happy to have customers from Spartanburg as nice as you. We look forward to helping anyone you send our way.

Great response online from Abby & in person

by from Statesville |

Had great response from Abby online & in person . She is very nice & professional. Has stayed in contact with follow ups after wards.

May 9, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Dennis. We really appreciate you taking the time and hope that we can continue a great working relationship for years to come.

Excellant on line experience

by from Rutherford College, NC |

Very good on line experience. Dealer rep was very cordial and we were able to negotiate a price on line.

May 9, 2014

Thank you for your review, Mayor. We really appreciate you selecting us to purchase your new Fusion for your town, and we are very happy that you had a good experience.

An Enjoyable Experience

by from Cherryville, NC |

After researching on the internet, we decided to contact Abby at Keeter Ford. From the very first phone call with Abby, we felt comfortable, and certain that we wanted to buy our new car from her. Abby, Harry, Lyle and the others at Keeter made us feel welcome and appreciated...and we feel we have not only bought the perfect vehicle for us, but made friends in the process. Quality of consultation, the shopping process and the deal we were offered is the best one could receive. Thank you all for making this such an enjoyable experience!

February 1, 2014

Thank you for the lovely review, Mario and Mary Lou! We certainly appreciate your business, and we are definitely thankful for making wonderful friends in the process.

Ask for Abby, she was awesome!

by from Forest City, NC |

While we didn't buy here, I'd have to say our overall experience was great. The best we've encountered at any dealership. Abby responded to my inquiries very promptly, and had most of the leg work done before we ever stepped a foot into the dealership. The atmosphere was great! Abby respected that we would not rush anything, let us test drive till our heart was content. As I said, we didn't buy here. My wife and I would've loved to have purchased a vehicle here... Honestly we felt a little bad for not since Abby was so incredible, but we just couldn't get the numbers right. But would I recommend to friends and family? In a heartbeat.

January 22, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review, Justin! We so appreciate that you and Jenn gave us the opportunity to work with you, and we enjoyed your company very much. I'm just sorry that we couldn't have made the numbers work. Unfortunately, the vehicle you ended up purchasing compares to our Ford Escape, and I know you both had your hearts set on the Ford Edge which is in a higher price category. It broke our hearts to have lost you both to another brand. Yet, all that matters in the end is that you are both happy with your choice. We are just so happy that our paths have crossed. May you both be blessed in 2014, especially with growing your young family!

Great Place

by from Asheville,NC |

These people made buying a 2010 Ford explorer a total joy. I have never been made so welcome or helped as much in my life. From the time we talked on the phone till we walked in the door they did nothing but make us feel like we were the only people around. They were honest,kind and helpful. They did everything they said they would, no surprises. Just great experience, wish I could let everyone know about this place. It's where they need to go for a good car and a great time. Thanks to all the people at Keeter Ford Lincoln Roush.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for your rave review, Msilver. You and your husband were a delight to work with, and we here at Keeter Ford Lincoln Roush wish you only the best. May you enjoy many years to come with your new Ford Explorer. If you're ever in town, please stop by to say "hello." We would love to see you!

Completely MIA

by from Shelby, NC |

I can't comment on Keeter beyond my attempts to contact them: Once through Cars.com, once through Ford, a second time through Ford after they failed to contact me, and a fourth time-directly through their website. Business must be awfully good if they can completely ignore a potential local customer. I was on the lot some time back, and during the conversation with a salesman, he basically walked away from me with the statement of "I have some things to do." No business card, no invitation back, nothing. Just amazing.

January 15, 2014

Hello Donnie. We have gone through all our records and can't find anyone inquiring our business through the internet with your name. It's been over a year since we've had a "Donnie" as a customer. Are you sure you have the correct dealership? We at Keeter Ford Lincoln Roush pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Not many dealerships can stay in business for 75+ years without it.